[Theme] Helios Multi (SMF v1.0.5 - 1.1RC2)

Started by bloc, September 22, 2004, 05:55:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bloc

Quote from: raedzaro on May 22, 2005, 09:45:22 AM
thanks Bloc,

its works fine with me you can check it at the forum.jo-dir.com
with the same access codes....

but as I'm runing and arabic forum [text from right to left] can I advise what I have to change and how could I make it?

I am not really sure what needs to be changed...but if you could describe the things, I can help.

bloc

Quote from: margera1987 on May 22, 2005, 11:09:12 AM
Hey, I have installed the helios Multi and I was wondering if you had a button that i can put on for the SMF Arcade, thank you
Try my button-generator at http://www.bloczone.net/button-generator/helios.php

Gary

Thats a nice button generator there Bloc. Margera1987 who is my friend has already gotten a button, might have done it when I wasnt paying attention. :p
Gary M. Gadsdon
Do NOT PM me unless I say so
War of the Simpsons
Bongo Comics Fan Forum
Youtube Let's Plays

^ YT is changing monetisation policy, help reach 1000 sub threshold.

BlackMagicWoman

What is wrong when go to forum i switches to old original theme? It should be multi-helios! Using finnish language...all other seems to work with theme but immediately when try to choose some forum and enter, it change to SMF original theme. I have set multi-helios to default theme.

I found the reason, skip this question  ;D

dragon52225

What font are you using?  I need to make buttons for it (shop, games, and chat)

bloc

Buttons? the font used is axaxax.ttf. A bit obscure, and I had to modify it abit because it rendered a couple of letters too close to each other...

But as mentioned in an earlier post, a generetor is here:
http://www.bloczone.net/button-generator/helios.php

I will try to add some icons that more resemble these things you want, but for now you can at least get the texts/button.

raedzaro

Quote from: Bloc on May 22, 2005, 01:49:31 PM
Quote from: raedzaro on May 22, 2005, 09:45:22 AM
thanks Bloc,

its works fine with me you can check it at the forum.jo-dir.com
with the same access codes....

but as I'm runing and arabic forum [text from right to left] can I advise what I have to change and how could I make it?

I am not really sure what needs to be changed...but if you could describe the things, I can help.

just change direction to be from right to left

bloc

I will make un update. I think there already is a option in default theme for this, so I can just  check that variable in the theme.

bloc

dragon52225

what should I put so I can embbed the "Ultimate Shoutbox" on the right side?

bloc

You mean to have it in a separate "bar" next to the forum?

raedzaro

Quote from: Bloc on May 23, 2005, 07:29:21 AM
raedzaro, does this look alright?

Thanks for effort its almost alright but the text direction will be from right to left and at the right side you can check my official forum
www.jordanforum.com

Mike Frith

Quote from: Bloc on May 22, 2005, 01:51:29 PM
Quote from: margera1987 on May 22, 2005, 11:09:12 AM
Hey, I have installed the helios Multi and I was wondering if you had a button that i can put on for the SMF Arcade, thank you
Try my button-generator at http://www.bloczone.net/button-generator/helios.php

thanks, that is the one that i used in the end, i found it while browsing your site

raedzaro

Dear Bloc,

Thanks for effort we manage to do it, soon we will upload Arabic Butons with all changes we made for your sityle to be Arabic style

bloc

Quote from: raedzaro on May 25, 2005, 09:07:20 AM

Dear Bloc,

Thanks for effort we manage to do it, soon we will upload Arabic Butons with all changes we made for your sityle to be Arabic style
:) Looking forward to see it.

dragon52225

Quote from: Bloc on May 24, 2005, 04:25:22 AM

No I mean embedded into the forum.  I want it on the right side

Sully

First off, i want to thank everyone and anyone involved in the development of SMF. Coming from the world of the bland phpbb2, its uplifting to finally find something that is well designed and hella fast.

too my question..

On my board, im running 1.0.3, with the Helio Multi theme. Im pretty good with the straight HTML, and Adobe.. I just need some assistance with the code in making a RADIO button for the Shoutcast MOD within the theme. I need some assistance with which file would i be modifying, where, and best way of going about it.

Many Thanks!

Sully

bloc

Quote from: dragon52225 on May 25, 2005, 02:56:49 PM
Quote from: Bloc on May 24, 2005, 04:25:22 AM

No I mean embedded into the forum.  I want it on the right side
try to look for this code in index.template.php:

echo '</td>
        </tr></table>';

// Show the "Powered by" and "Valid" logos, as well as the copyright.  Remember, the copyright must be somewhere!

And add an extra <td> there, like this:
        echo '</td>
     <td valign="top" width="{your-width}">{the-code-for-the-shoutbox-here}</td>
        </tr></table>';

// Show the "Powered by" and "Valid" logos, as well as the copyright.  Remember, the copyright must be somewhere!

bloc

Quote from: Sully on May 27, 2005, 10:29:51 AM
First off, i want to thank everyone and anyone involved in the development of SMF. Coming from the world of the bland phpbb2, its uplifting to finally find something that is well designed and hella fast.

too my question..

On my board, im running 1.0.3, with the Helio Multi theme. Im pretty good with the straight HTML, and Adobe.. I just need some assistance with the code in making a RADIO button for the Shoutcast MOD within the theme. I need some assistance with which file would i be modifying, where, and best way of going about it.

Many Thanks!

Sully

Do you want it on all pages..or just the frontpage of the forum?

MrPetertoyou

Hiyas Peeps...Bloc this is an awesome theme thanx ...fits our site perfect... www.crazyfirst.com [nofollow] is a gamers site... I am curious if I can add a button to open a program called teamspeak ... can be found at www.goteamspeak.com [nofollow] , it is a realtime audio chat program we use when playing as a team online, I would like to be able to have this button open the program on each person computer as it is resident on the users pc, but I am not sure what to point the button to or if its possible... and if it can tell the program to connect to our personal ip once it opens? any words of wisdom? thanks all for the great support and work here!

Advertisement: