News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

[Theme] Helios Multi (SMF v1.0.5 - 1.1RC2)

Started by bloc, September 22, 2004, 05:55:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1MileCrash

set the default color to green, and turn the color changer off...
The only thing php can't do is tell you how much milk is left in the fridge.

DevilSky

how can i take off the blok of the news and of the Stats/Time...

thanks

bloc

Open index.template.php and remove this portion:

if (!empty($settings['enable_news']))
               echo '<div style="padding-right: 10px;">'. $topbox.'<div style="padding: 6px; text-align: center;">'.$context['random_news_line'].'</div>'.$botbox.'</div>';

// news
            echo '
                   </div>';
        // stats
            echo '<div style="padding-left: 0px;">'.$leftbox.'<table width="99%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0"><tr><td align="left" style="color: #88908a; font-size: 8pt; font-family: tahoma, helvetica, serif;"><b>', $modSettings['totalMessages'], '</b> ', $txt[95], ' ', $txt['smf88'], ' <b>
                      ', $modSettings['totalTopics'], '</b> ', $txt[64], ' ', $txt[525], ' <b>', $modSettings['totalMembers'], '</b>
                      ',  $txt[19], '
                      - ', $txt[656], ': <b> <a style="color: #b0b0b0" href="', $scripturl , '?action=profile;u=' , $modSettings['latestMember'] , '">' , $modSettings['latestRealName'] , '</a></b>
                      </td><td align="right" style="color: #b0b0b0; font-size: 8pt; font-family: tahoma, helvetica, serif;">'.$context['current_time'].'</td></tr></table>'.$rightbox.'</div>';

DevilSky

if i remove that portion the page doesn't work anymore

bloc

What version of Helios are you using? Removing this codeblock in my SMF 1.1RC1 works just fine.

bloc

Solarise Pablo

hello there, i like the theme, ive downloaded it, i was just wondering if you can do me a slight variation on the colour? i need a bright red done FF0000 and not so dark shading?? Email me if you want to talkprivately and i can show u my new site in development Paul

DevilSky

Quote from: Solarise Pablo on December 09, 2005, 01:13:02 PM
hello there, i like the theme, ive downloaded it, i was just wondering if you can do me a slight variation on the colour? i need a bright red done FF0000 and not so dark shading?? Email me if you want to talkprivately and i can show u my new site in development Paul

if there is a solution i prefer a version with not so dark colour too..

bloc

I will proably add more colors to it..or offer a lighter version at some point, but right now I just don't have the time, sorry.

jackjr

Hi Bloc - First, I must say that your skills in all this are amazing.  I've been impressed with your work with SMF and TP for quite while now.

Here's my issue:  Previously I was running SMF 1.0.5, without TP installed.  I've got several of your themes installed, and all of them working correctly, with the exception of one.  Helios, for quite a while, worked fine. I had multiple versions of it installed, for the different colors.  Not too long ago, my favorite, Helios_Red, lost it's header, or topbar, whichever you'd prefer to call it.  The other versions/colors remained the same and had no issues.

Now, I'm still running SMF 1.0.5, but I've upgraded to TP, removed the old versions of Helios and other themes, and installed the new TP compatible version of Helios_multi.  The topbar/header is still missing.  Is there something that I'm missing here?  Is there a checkbox or setting that I may have inadvertantly changed to show/hide the topbar/header or is this a deeper problem? 

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks a bunch..

bloc

Thank you. :)

The topbar is left out in TP version..because of the portals "topbar" (not implemented yet). But you can easily add the code to show the topbar again, also in TP.

Is it the Helios_multi_tp version you have installed? ...not any 11 or 11rc1 behind it?

jackjr

It is the Helios_multi_tp version that I have installled.  And no, there's no 11 or 11rc1 code on my board just yet.  I've considered upgrading, but everything seems to be running just fine with the version I'm running, so I'm not exactly 'running to the gate' to get the latest rc1 version installed.

Would I be adding code to the BoardIndex.template.php file?

I really do appreciate your assistance in this..

Prasad007

I like the silver one the most! im gonna use it! Thank you! :)

TtuEd

I'm planning to add Coppermine gallery to my site and to bridge it with SMF. Is there a Helios Multi theme for Coppermine?

Thanx
The only three principles you need in life:
-You can change the world [nofollow], it is just a set of rules in your mind
-Simplicity is divine [nofollow]
-It is good to be a geek [nofollow], because that means that you have understood the first two principles :-)

Sys_ZERO

Quote from: TtuEd on December 27, 2005, 07:43:14 AM
I'm planning to add Coppermine gallery to my site and to bridge it with SMF. Is there a Helios Multi theme for Coppermine?

Thanx
This is SMF board, not a coppermine board.

Mini

TtuEd

Since I am using SMF, and, like I said, want to bridge Coppermine with SMF, I don't see where is the problem in my question.
-It is good to be a geek [nofollow], because that means that you have understood the first two principles :-)

TtuEd

Prasad007

ummm... cant wait for the 1.1 rc2 update!! :)
p.s. will the 1.1rc1 theme file also work with rc2 ??

Advertisement: