News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

[Theme] Helios Multi (SMF v1.0.5 - 1.1RC2)

Started by bloc, September 22, 2004, 05:55:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tdawg

Quote from: Prasad007 on January 01, 2006, 02:21:18 AM
will the 1.1rc1 theme file also work with rc2 ??

It does on my site but there are borders around emoticons etc, possibly something I'm missing

Prasad007

Quote from: tdawg on January 01, 2006, 06:41:12 AM

It does on my site but there are borders around emoticons etc, possibly something I'm missing
then its best to wait for the updated release, i guess

bloc

I will update it this week, so expect a version pretty soon. :)

Celtland

Is maith an scáthán súil carad.

A friends eye is a good mirror.

tdawg

Quote from: Bloc on January 01, 2006, 01:52:37 PM

Pretty much what I was expecting! Many kudos and thanks for your continued awesome work Bloc

supergene

www.supergene.co.uk  hxxp:www.supergene.co.uk/forum [nonactive]

Prasad007

Quote from: Bloc on January 01, 2006, 01:52:37 PM

yay!! i cant wait!! :) :D ;D
Thank you!!

mrstime

We are wanting to add chat to our forum but we are not sure how to make a button.  If we use the regular board theme the button is automatically there, however we are using Helios Multi and need some assistance.

Thanks!

Gargoyle

Quote from: mrstime on January 02, 2006, 01:14:04 PM
We are wanting to add chat to our forum but we are not sure how to make a button.  If we use the regular board theme the button is automatically there, however we are using Helios Multi and need some assistance.

Thanks!

http://www.bloczone.net/button-generator/helios.php

scotty

The HELIOS theme is VERY cool --- BUT -- is there a way to make the board's main title bigger?

It is so small it gets lost and disappears among all the other text. On my board, it took me a while to find it!

Cheers

Site is at http://www.exoticore.com/smf_105/index.php

bloc

If its bigger it will probably break the "bar" it reside in..how about making a bigger logo/name on top instead? The "topbar" option allow you to put any html there.

#1taz

Bloc...this theme is awesome...I have the Visual Warning v1.27 mod installed and your theme installed great...but I have a couple quick questions:

First...any idea why my home page looks like this?

Second...how did you add on all of the stuff in the boxes seen on the left?

That looks great and if it's not too difficult, I would like to do something similar on my site.!

And thanks so much for the premod version, the multi-color choosing, and especially the button generator! I used a gif morph program and I have made several of my most needed buttons that are most frequently used even have blinking icons!

Your theme made setting up my site with SMF v1.05 as a novice to all of this a great experience!

You rock dude!

Keep up the great work!

bloc

I think you need to add a name to the forum..in admin/server settings. The the gap will be filled.

The boxes on the left on my site is a mod I am developing called TinyPortal, it will install through package manager as any other mod.

#1taz

Awesome! Thanks a lot!

I sure appreciate your help Bloc.

I swear...this is the greatest theme ever.

You should be very proud of your work and you obviously have some serious skills.

This is one great professional-looking and well-made theme...that is for sure!

Deaks

~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Solarise Pablo

Hello Bloc,
Im not sure if you answered my last post missed it!!!
I have installed your them and been adding topics for my new dance site www.ankdancemusic.co.uk [nofollow], theres a bit under the main  banner borders with SMF just installed..what is this area for? can I delete it? bit unsure

http://www.ankdancemusic.co.uk/forum/index.php [nofollow] forum link

Paul

tdawg

Quote from: Solarise Pablo on January 05, 2006, 09:37:34 AM
Hello Bloc,
Im not sure if you answered my last post missed it!!!
I have installed your them and been adding topics for my new dance site www.ankdancemusic.co.uk [nofollow], theres a bit under the main  banner borders with SMF just installed..what is this area for? can I delete it? bit unsure

http://www.ankdancemusic.co.uk/forum/index.php [nofollow] forum link

Paul

That's the news section, just delete the news article and disable news

Solarise Pablo

Cheers fella of course!! lol
No need to re answer my last post bloc!1 nice one people

P

bloc

Quote from: sloopz on January 05, 2006, 09:25:52 AM
Bloc any idea on date for RC2 update :)
Getting to it. I am/have been pretty busy this week with real-life, so less time for the planned updates. But the weekend is free.. ;)

Prasad007

Quote from: Bloc on January 05, 2006, 12:37:39 PM
Quote from: sloopz on January 05, 2006, 09:25:52 AM
Bloc any idea on date for RC2 update :)
Getting to it. I am/have been pretty busy this week with real-life, so less time for the planned updates. But the weekend is free.. ;)
take your time dude!! :)

Advertisement: