News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Highslide Image Viewer

Started by digger, October 07, 2008, 09:37:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ysNoi

Hi..!

It seems the image I posted in my forum is not clickable and it has a big size still..!

Here's the link : http://ysnoi.co.cc/index.php?topic=135.msg2317#lastPost

Can someone help me to fix it..?

Thanks in advance..!
"Don't fix it if it ain't broken, don't break it if you can't fix it."

digger

Quote from: ysNoi on July 16, 2009, 01:05:20 AM
Hi..!

It seems the image I posted in my forum is not clickable and it has a big size still..!

Here's the link : http://ysnoi.co.cc/index.php?topic=135.msg2317#lastPost

Can someone help me to fix it..?

Thanks in advance..!

Mod don't make any thumbnails. Mod needs image have thumbnail and full image for working.
If you insert fullsize image into your post, it wiil be fullsize.

digger

Quote from: patalete on July 14, 2009, 04:13:45 AM
so far, so good

changes were done in subs? cause I have to do the changes manually

thanks for such a fast fix  ;D

SMF 2 RC1-1
SP 2.2.2
Highslide 1.3

edit:

I got all wroking fine and edite to 1.3
now what I can't achieve its to avoid highslide "thumbnailing&previewing" images posted smaller than a predefined  xxx height yyy width...
so if the picture posted is...lets say.. smaller than 400x400 px it wont be affected by highslide but any other image bigger than that gets resized and previewed with HS as usual.

Did you talk about attached images or inserted with |img| tag?

patalete

yep mainly for images with [img] added to post...

can it be specified somewhere in the mod or highslide files?

if this need to be added manually would be cool that it also worked with an option in the admin menu to input the maximun/minimum sizes of pics that will be affected by hisgshlide instead of hardcoding the mod or templates.

attached pics thumbnails are showing in a good size...( but also would be cool be able to specify its size too)

well dunno if I really explained it in a good way... english is not my main language

digger

Quote from: patalete on July 16, 2009, 08:19:50 AM
yep mainly for images with [img] added to post...

Мод don't now anyting about sizes of external files.

Danpotter

Quote from: digger on July 15, 2009, 02:26:19 PM
Quote from: Danpotter on July 15, 2009, 12:54:35 AM
mod is nice...but it is only for some image sharng site...y cant u keep like what ever image we posted ..can be used by highslide...pls do it.....cause we all also use images frm tinyic.com and many more...

so pls do it...

I can't support for "many more..."

you dont support,...make mod to support :P :D

pls try :)

Capion

Quote from: fals on October 08, 2008, 04:26:53 PM
How can i translate the tooltip text ?
"Click to close image, click and drag to move......"

Can't find any langues string

Have tried http://highslide.com/ref/hs.lang with no luck

How did You make the images insert side by side?
( hvordan fik du billederne til at stå side om side ? )
*if it works, dont fix it*

angelgb81

Nice mod!!

What about Flickr?

angelgb81

I'm only add this for flickr:

|| (stripos($b['domain_img'], 'flickr') !== false && preg_match('~(.*?)\.(?:th\.|)(png|gif|jp(e)?g|bmp)$~is'.($context['utf8'] ? 'u' : ''), $b[4]))

Same as imageshack....

digger

New version

1.4 - Support for mod Attachments Positioning added. (Attachments Positioning 1.2 tested)
1.5 - Support for mod Attachments In Message added. (Attachments In Message 1.3 tested)

DilSe

hello to all

plz help me about custom theme....i installed this mod. is working just default theme.. .. when i use package parser it's not working with package parser.. how to i use this mod with custom theme..plz help me..

digger

Quote from: Hanzalah on August 24, 2009, 10:43:23 AM
hello to all

plz help me about custom theme....i installed this mod. is working just default theme.. .. when i use package parser it's not working with package parser.. how to i use this mod with custom theme..plz help me..

You need to edit index.template.php and Display.template.php. See Manual Install Instructions.

DilSe

Quote from: digger on August 24, 2009, 11:27:32 AM
Quote from: Hanzalah on August 24, 2009, 10:43:23 AM
hello to all

You need to edit index.template.php and Display.template.php. See Manual Install Instructions.

thanks for help it's working  :)

fmsllc

I'm using 1.1.10 with the bluesea theme.

I did a auto install and it didn't work, so I saw in the thread that I needed to follow the manual install instructions. I did that and no custom window popped up, rather the image loaded in the window from the url.

digger

Quote from: fmsllc on September 05, 2009, 12:22:25 PM

I did a auto install and it didn't work, so I saw in the thread that I needed to follow the manual install instructions. I did that and no custom window popped up, rather the image loaded in the window from the url.

Copy highslide directory into your theme directory.

CiQ

v1.5 smf1.1.10
Quote from: firebuguseless setTimeout call in highslide.js
Quote from: firebughs.getAnchors is not a function in highslide.js
it's a normal?

digger

Quote from: CiQ on September 06, 2009, 10:52:01 AM
v1.5 smf1.1.10
Quote from: firebuguseless setTimeout call in highslide.js
Quote from: firebughs.getAnchors is not a function in highslide.js
it's a normal?

I am not author of highslide.js script. Use http://highslide.com/support for feedbacks.

Cablespider

never mind. resolved.

fmsllc

Quote from: digger on September 05, 2009, 04:43:47 PM
Quote from: fmsllc on September 05, 2009, 12:22:25 PM

Copy highslide directory into your theme directory.

thank you sir. It didn't work after that, but a little bit of common sense made me realize instead of editing the default theme with the new code, I should edit my bluesea theme.....and it worked perfectly. It's visually beautiful too, I looked like a kid opening and cycling through attachments.

fun4us

Hi, i like this mod very much and it works wonderful on a windows machine with nearly all new browser types.

But i have a problem with linux (FF and Konquerer) and handheld devices. The images are positioned ontop of the text or right next to the text outside the frame.

This Thread will show you an example. With Windows FF it works fine and with Linux FF not
http://www.mineralienatlas.de/forum/index.php/topic,5847.810.html

Any idea?
Kind regards and thanks for tis nice mode
Stefan

Advertisement: