need help about some issues..

Started by Shark-Time, December 09, 2008, 03:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shark-Time

Hello Guys!

Well i need a little more help..Hope you guys wont mind.. i have some problems in my forums im indexing it one by one...

But before that i want to tell tell that i am using SMF 1.1.6 but now upgraded to 1.1.7..
and the theme is kelo-lt by panic..

1. I need a mod which auto resizes the pics posted in my forums...Cuz in my forums when big pics are posted then a scroll bar appears below that pic which dont look good.. i have tried theses mods but they didnt worked..i think that was the theme prob and the ver too..

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1197

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1450

Please give me a solution which is also applicable in my theme and version..

please See the below pics to clear my self..

2. I have posted my one prob in my previous thread.. Click Here to view My previous Thread

3. I want to index my website in google..is there any way to do that for free..in good rankings ?? I already have submitted the url to addurl to google but it seem to be that it didnt worked out??

It would be very very greatness of you guys that you will help me out in these...

Providing Cheapest Offshore Hosting as low as 5$/year.
MoneyBookers | AlertPay
Pm Me

Antechinus

Dude, lay off the radical fonts please. People are capable of reading normal text.

You can set the maximum image size in Admin >> Features and Options >> Basic Features.

Shark-Time

Quote from: antechinus on December 09, 2008, 03:45:46 PM
Dude, lay off the radical fonts please. People are capable of reading normal text.

You can set the maximum image size in Admin >> Features and Options >> Basic Features.

Oh! sorry i will take care of my fonts size next time..and really thanks to help me out wid the pic mod..But still my 2nd and 3rd no probs remained unsolved and i need those too v.badly...

Thanks for the pic setup help very very thanks...

please if you can solve my 2nd and third problem it would be v.greatness from your side..

MoneyBookers | AlertPay
Pm Me

Shark-Time

hmmm any one else can help me in 2nd and 3rd prob???

MoneyBookers | AlertPay
Pm Me

tatore

About HighSlide image view I don't know what problem yu had, as it works perfectly, resizing images (even if hosted elsewhere)-

For the 2nd request...sorry, better ask for a new mod.

About the 3rd point: did you already submit a sitemap to Google?
The Sitemap created by SlammedDime is the best for your request, and once installed it, submit it to google Webmaster tools/sitemaps(you need to have an account if you still don't), as follows http:/*yourforum.bla/index.php?action=sitemap;xml (just to mention the way)-
*Salvo*

Quote from: RumbaarI wont jump to conclusion, but you might be hacked?

Shark-Time

2.In which section i should ask for that mod??

And for 3rd one i just added a my domian to addurl google..Well didnt added a sitemap...can u explain me how to work with site map??

and the mod which u have provided is not compatible wuth the above defined theme(kelo-lt by panic)...

Please provide the mod which is compatible with this theme.

MoneyBookers | AlertPay
Pm Me

tatore

Maybe you've downloaded the wrong version of the mod
This is the correct version:
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?action=download;mod=755;id=56472
(did you read the compatibility version, before making any download?)

2. Mod request is the correct board to ask for a specific modification.
*Salvo*

Shark-Time

Quote from: tatore on December 10, 2008, 12:16:59 PM
Maybe you've downloaded the wrong version of the mod
This is the correct version:
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?action=download;mod=755;id=56472
(did you read the compatibility version, before making any download?)

2. Mod request is the correct board to ask for a specific modification.

Thank you very much For the great help.  i have submitted the site map to google...Well want to ask some thing more that after submitting the sitemap to google. then will my site appeart on google search result??  and can i link my previous topic to mod request or i shld make a new one??

MoneyBookers | AlertPay
Pm Me

tatore

For the HighSlide Image Viewer there's the support topic.
About google time is needed (I cannot say 3 months or more..)to see a forum well indexed.
Backlinks to your forum are your best friends.
You can read a lot about it around the web, with many tips and tricks to help the spiders to find and 'work' on your pages.
It's up to you, to your patience and to the content of the forum.
*Salvo*

Shark-Time

lolx Really very very thanks for this great support.. i posted a new topic for my 2nd prob in mod request zone...and my 1 and 3 prob is solved by the way... Thanks again for the help...

Thnaks

MoneyBookers | AlertPay
Pm Me

tatore

My pleasure...even if I didn't that much as I would. :-[
Enjoy your forum..and read a lot about the google stuffs. ;)
*Salvo*

Advertisement: