News:

SMF 2.1.2 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

SMF Quiz

Started by Diego Andrés, February 18, 2009, 01:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eclipse16V

Hello, is not yet completely finished however 1/2 remains me still to translating. Unfortunately it lasts I unites a little longer there files only times to change had. Because of my error forum_url I do not get ahead simply.

###################################
###### SMFQuiz.template.php #######
###################################

### SEARCH ###
days

### REPLACE ###
' , $txt['SMFQuiz_Common']['days'] , '


### SEARCH ###
Click to close

### REPLACE ###
' , $txt['SMFQuiz_Common']['Clicktoclose'] , '


### SEARCH ###
Click to zoom/close

### REPLACE ###
' , $txt['SMFQuiz_Common']['Clicktozoomclose'] , '


### SEARCH ###
Start Quiz

### REPLACE ###
' , $txt['SMFQuiz_Common']['StartQuiz'] , '


### SEARCH ###
Next Question

### REPLACE ###
' , $txt['SMFQuiz_Common']['NextQuestion'] , '


### SEARCH ###
Exit Quiz

### REPLACE ###
' , $txt['SMFQuiz_Common']['ExitQuiz'] , '


### SEARCH ###
Dispute

### REPLACE ###
' , $txt['SMFQuiz_Common']['Dispute'] , '


### SEARCH ###
Submit Answer

### REPLACE ###
' , $txt['SMFQuiz_Common']['SubmitAnswer'] , '


### SEARCH ###
seconds

### REPLACE ###
' , $txt['SMFQuiz_Common']['seconds'] , '


### SEARCH ###
timeouts

### REPLACE ###
' , $txt['SMFQuiz_Common']['Timeouts'] , '


### SEARCH ###
incorrect

### REPLACE ###
' , $txt['SMFQuiz_Common']['Incorrect'] , '


### SEARCH ###
correct

### REPLACE ###
' , $txt['SMFQuiz_Common']['Correct'] , '


### SEARCH ###
Question

### REPLACE ###
' , $txt['SMFQuiz_Common']['Question'] , '


### SEARCH ###
Loading

### REPLACE ###
' , $txt['SMFQuiz_Common']['Loading'] , '


### SEARCH ###
Reason

### REPLACE ###
' , $txt['SMFQuiz_Common']['Reason'] , '


### SEARCH ###
Category

### REPLACE ###
' , $txt['SMFQuiz_Common']['Category'] , '


### SEARCH ###
Play Quiz League

### REPLACE ###
' , $txt['SMFQuiz_Common']['PlayQuizLeague'] , '


### SEARCH ###
Recent Quiz League Results

### REPLACE ###
' , $txt['SMFQuiz_Common']['RecentQuizLeagueResults'] , '



###################################
#### SMFQuizCommon.english.php ####
###################################

### Insert ###
'Clicktoclose' => 'Click to close',
'Clicktozoomclose' => 'Click to zoom/close',
'days' => 'days',
'StartQuiz' => 'Start Quiz',
'NextQuestion' => 'Next Question',
'ExitQuiz' => 'Exit Quiz',
'Dispute' => 'Dispute',
'SubmitAnswer' => 'Submit Answer',
'Loading' => 'Loading',
'PlayQuizLeague' => 'Play Quiz League',
'RecentQuizLeagueResults' => 'Recent Quiz League Results',



###################################
#### SMFQuizCommon.german.php #####
###################################

### Insert ###
'Clicktoclose' => 'Hier klicken zum schliessen',
'Clicktozoomclose' => 'Hier klicken zum schliessen/öffnen',
'days' => 'Tage',
'StartQuiz' => 'Quiz starten',
'NextQuestion' => 'Nächste Frage',
'ExitQuiz' => 'Quiz beenden',
'Dispute' => 'Dispute',
'SubmitAnswer' => 'Antwort eintragen',
'Loading' => 'Laden...',
'PlayQuizLeague' => 'Quiz Liga spielen',
'RecentQuizLeagueResults' => 'Recent Quiz League Results',
I worked with:
SMF 2 in German

Shop:
SID Giessen

quiz_modder

Quote from: Eclipse16V on May 03, 2009, 04:58:24 AM
Hello, is not yet completely finished however 1/2 remains me still to translating. Unfortunately it lasts I unites a little longer there files only times to change had. Because of my error forum_url I do not get ahead simply.

###################################
###### SMFQuiz.template.php #######
###################################

### SEARCH ###
days

### REPLACE ###
' , $txt['SMFQuiz_Common']['days'] , '


### SEARCH ###
Click to close

### REPLACE ###
' , $txt['SMFQuiz_Common']['Clicktoclose'] , '


### SEARCH ###
Click to zoom/close

### REPLACE ###
' , $txt['SMFQuiz_Common']['Clicktozoomclose'] , '


### SEARCH ###
Start Quiz

### REPLACE ###
' , $txt['SMFQuiz_Common']['StartQuiz'] , '


### SEARCH ###
Next Question

### REPLACE ###
' , $txt['SMFQuiz_Common']['NextQuestion'] , '


### SEARCH ###
Exit Quiz

### REPLACE ###
' , $txt['SMFQuiz_Common']['ExitQuiz'] , '


### SEARCH ###
Dispute

### REPLACE ###
' , $txt['SMFQuiz_Common']['Dispute'] , '


### SEARCH ###
Submit Answer

### REPLACE ###
' , $txt['SMFQuiz_Common']['SubmitAnswer'] , '


### SEARCH ###
seconds

### REPLACE ###
' , $txt['SMFQuiz_Common']['seconds'] , '


### SEARCH ###
timeouts

### REPLACE ###
' , $txt['SMFQuiz_Common']['Timeouts'] , '


### SEARCH ###
incorrect

### REPLACE ###
' , $txt['SMFQuiz_Common']['Incorrect'] , '


### SEARCH ###
correct

### REPLACE ###
' , $txt['SMFQuiz_Common']['Correct'] , '


### SEARCH ###
Question

### REPLACE ###
' , $txt['SMFQuiz_Common']['Question'] , '


### SEARCH ###
Loading

### REPLACE ###
' , $txt['SMFQuiz_Common']['Loading'] , '


### SEARCH ###
Reason

### REPLACE ###
' , $txt['SMFQuiz_Common']['Reason'] , '


### SEARCH ###
Category

### REPLACE ###
' , $txt['SMFQuiz_Common']['Category'] , '


### SEARCH ###
Play Quiz League

### REPLACE ###
' , $txt['SMFQuiz_Common']['PlayQuizLeague'] , '


### SEARCH ###
Recent Quiz League Results

### REPLACE ###
' , $txt['SMFQuiz_Common']['RecentQuizLeagueResults'] , '



###################################
#### SMFQuizCommon.english.php ####
###################################

### Insert ###
'Clicktoclose' => 'Click to close',
'Clicktozoomclose' => 'Click to zoom/close',
'days' => 'days',
'StartQuiz' => 'Start Quiz',
'NextQuestion' => 'Next Question',
'ExitQuiz' => 'Exit Quiz',
'Dispute' => 'Dispute',
'SubmitAnswer' => 'Submit Answer',
'Loading' => 'Loading',
'PlayQuizLeague' => 'Play Quiz League',
'RecentQuizLeagueResults' => 'Recent Quiz League Results',



###################################
#### SMFQuizCommon.german.php #####
###################################

### Insert ###
'Clicktoclose' => 'Hier klicken zum schliessen',
'Clicktozoomclose' => 'Hier klicken zum schliessen/öffnen',
'days' => 'Tage',
'StartQuiz' => 'Quiz starten',
'NextQuestion' => 'Nächste Frage',
'ExitQuiz' => 'Quiz beenden',
'Dispute' => 'Dispute',
'SubmitAnswer' => 'Antwort eintragen',
'Loading' => 'Laden...',
'PlayQuizLeague' => 'Quiz Liga spielen',
'RecentQuizLeagueResults' => 'Recent Quiz League Results',


Do you have your forum url issue resolved now?

Eclipse16V

No, it removed in each language file concerned only once and with index.php replaced. At least the Quiz Mod goes now again. Some things still are on English, but I find also still.
I worked with:
SMF 2 in German

Shop:
SID Giessen

mforum

as the earlier version, 1.6 doesn`t work in Greek language  :'(

when i tried to play a Greek language quiz that was already in db from older version i had the "you must wait 30 mins ...." error message

on deleting older Greek language quiz , i have time session db error

on adding a new quiz which includes Greek characters i have:
Duplicate entry '' for key 2
File: /home/******/public_html/forum/Sources/SMFQuizDb.php
Line: 1085 

quiz_modder

Quote from: mforum on May 04, 2009, 06:43:20 AM
as the earlier version, 1.6 doesn`t work in Greek language  :'(

when i tried to play a Greek language quiz that was already in db from older version i had the "you must wait 30 mins ...." error message

on deleting older Greek language quiz , i have time session db error

on adding a new quiz which includes Greek characters i have:
Duplicate entry '' for key 2
File: /home/******/public_html/forum/Sources/SMFQuizDb.php
Line: 1085

Set me up an aco****** on your forum and I will have a look.

mrtrc266

Hello, I just installed the lastest Quiz Mod and must say you have made some HUGE Impovements....Great Job!

It installed clean and seems to work great thus far but I do have one error in my error log.

2: curl_setopt() [<a href='function.curl-setopt'>function.curl-setopt</a>]: CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION cannot be activated when in safe_mode or an open_basedir is set
File: /home/xxxxxx/public_html/Sources/SMFQuizLoad.php
Line: 112


Also, on the Quiz Importer on my site it's a white background with white fonts, I did see the Themes/default/css/quiz_css/quiz.css file is that the correct file for the Importer Section in the Admin or just for the Quiz itself? Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance.

quiz_modder

Quote from: mrtrc266 on May 04, 2009, 11:35:52 AM
Hello, I just installed the lastest Quiz Mod and must say you have made some HUGE Impovements....Great Job!

It installed clean and seems to work great thus far but I do have one error in my error log.

2: curl_setopt() [<a href='function.curl-setopt'>function.curl-setopt</a>]: CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION cannot be activated when in safe_mode or an open_basedir is set
File: /home/xxxxxx/public_html/Sources/SMFQuizLoad.php
Line: 112


Also, on the Quiz Importer on my site it's a white background with white fonts, I did see the Themes/default/css/quiz_css/quiz.css file is that the correct file for the Importer Section in the Admin or just for the Quiz itself? Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance.

Hopefully if that item in your log isn't affecting anything then it is safe to ignore. I can't say I know the reason off the top of my head but will look into it.

With regard to the quiz importer, it uses your forum's css for the most part. I have checked it on a number of forums and themes and it works fine. I can only assume it is something with your forum styling? The quiz.css is for the actual playing of the quiz.

Let me know if you continue having problems with the above and if you give me a login perhaps I can look in more detail.

Cheers

Eclipse16V

#127
Where do I find the language in the Quiz am spent?

EDIT:
OK, i find it in the QuizClient.js but how can i include there the language file?
I worked with:
SMF 2 in German

Shop:
SID Giessen

quiz_modder

Quote from: Eclipse16V on May 05, 2009, 07:04:32 AM
Where do I find the language in the Quiz am spent?

EDIT:
OK, i find it in the QuizClient.js but how can i include there the language file?

Sorry, I am not sure I understand? Also, it might be easier to submit your issues to the SMF Modding site, as it is easier for me to keep track of them there.

http://www.smfmodding.com/index.php?board=23.0

Thanks

quiz_modder

FYI, once you install this mod you can import over 350 (and rising) quizes directly into your site ready to play.

islam2hamy

does guest can play ?

Arabic Translator - Web Designer
My Mods / My Themes  //  GfxLand





quiz_modder


quiz_modder


LOVELORD

how to put this into 1.1.8??

tfs

Quote from: S_M_F_Modding on May 13, 2009, 07:32:35 PM
v1.0.7 has now been released

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1650

Dude, the last two releases of this mod have turned it into one of the most complete mods I have seen.  Nice work!
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can an evil tree bring forth good fruit.

quiz_modder

Quote from: LOVELORD on May 13, 2009, 08:47:39 PM
how to put this into 1.1.8??

I don't work on a 1.1.8 version, but a member on my forum has done some work on this. Please see http://www.smfmodding.com/index.php?topic=237.0 for further information.

quiz_modder

Quote from: tfs on May 13, 2009, 08:48:41 PM
Quote from: S_M_F_Modding on May 13, 2009, 07:32:35 PM
v1.0.7 has now been released

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1650

Dude, the last two releases of this mod have turned it into one of the most complete mods I have seen.  Nice work!

Thanks  :)

islam2hamy

Quote from: S_M_F_Modding on May 13, 2009, 05:48:45 PM
No, members only.
can you please make guest can play !?

Arabic Translator - Web Designer
My Mods / My Themes  //  GfxLand





quiz_modder

Quote from: islam2hamy on May 13, 2009, 11:09:34 PM
Quote from: S_M_F_Modding on May 13, 2009, 05:48:45 PM
No, members only.
can you please make guest can play !?

Actually, you could set it up so guests can play, they just won't be able to have their scores saved obviously.

islam2hamy

ok,
if i can do that ,so no problem.
thank you

Arabic Translator - Web Designer
My Mods / My Themes  //  GfxLand





Advertisement: