News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

SMF Arcade

Started by niko, October 01, 2004, 02:45:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Champi

dutch translation also available smfgames.com

SeaOfSin

Quote from: champi.nl on March 18, 2005, 05:48:42 AM
QuoteI have this error but every time I try and go to arcade it takes me to arcade admin.

try to enable arcade in adminpanel... anyone resolved other problems..

???

I can't....The admin panel wants me to fill out the path of the games, etc, but it won't let me.  I think it wants me to run arcade_sql. but that doesn't work either

Sea Of Sin

Aravot

You are not alone, I have the same problem Arcade 1.1.2

Champi

i know that the arcade_sql.php isnt working correctly... ask your questions also at smfgames.com...
i think they re working on it... have now 1.1.1 installed... (backup..)..

;)

Kindred

OK... I had this problem, until I realized that the installation did a couple of things wrong.

Make certain your arcade files are int he smf/Sources directory, and not the smf/Sources/Sources directory
Make certain smf/Games is writeable...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Champi

i did everything manually trough ftp... not with the package manager... so evything is in the right place... games also

i have problems with the arcade_sql.php file... i ve downloaded aginb the mod... perheps now a modified version? perhaps that i downloaded to earlier and have a wrong package..

SeaOfSin

There will be a new version out Monday according to the smfgames.com website!

niko

1.1.3 released! go grab it
Websites: Madjoki || (2 links retracted by team, links out of date and taken over.)
Mods: SMF Arcade, Related topics, SMF Project Tools, Post History

WIP Mods: Bittorrent Tracker || SMF Wiki

nokonium

I grabbed it!
and I installed it!
and arcade_sql.php works!

BUT If I click on the Arcade/Games button all I get is the Admin panel .........

niko

Set status to Enabled from Arcade Settings
Websites: Madjoki || (2 links retracted by team, links out of date and taken over.)
Mods: SMF Arcade, Related topics, SMF Project Tools, Post History

WIP Mods: Bittorrent Tracker || SMF Wiki

nokonium

Champi

Tony Reid

Quote from: Niko on March 20, 2005, 12:53:38 PM
1.1.3 released! go grab it

I grabbed it installed it via package manager - ran the php sql script and now when I go to the arcade I get this error :(

2: call_user_func(ArcadeAdmin): First argument is expected to be a valid callback
File: /home/fertilit/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 119

Any ideas?
Tony Reid

redone

I am assuming you un-installed the previous version then downloaded the latest version and installed? I just did this at my test site and everything went just fine.

Post back with what you did and we should be able to figure it out.

:)

Tony Reid

Yeah thats exactly what I did :(

I guess Im going to have to go through it step by step and check everything manually :(

Tony Reid

Tony Reid

Solved it - I had a stray , in my index.php

Dont know how it got there - think it must of got corrupted when package manager had hold of it.

Thanks for being nice anyway ;)

Tony
Tony Reid

nokonium

OK, I've been hammering 1.1.3 on my Arcade test site and I'm getting two errors.

If I click on the (category) by the game name I get:
2: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
File: /[file path]/Sources/Arcade.php
Line: 172

and the error log is full of:

8: Undefined index: version
File: /[file path]/Themes/default/languages/Arcade.english.php (eval?)
Line: 421

Aravot

SMF Arcade 1.1.3, clicking on the game button gets me the following error message

Quote2: call_user_func(ArcadeAdmin): First argument is expected to be a valid callback
File: /mysite.com/smf/index.php
Line: 121

here is the code from line 121 of smf/index.php
// What function shall we execute? (done like this for memory's sake.)
call_user_func(smf_main());

[Unknown]

That means said function hasn't been defined, which may mean that the file wasn't found or included.

-[Unknown]

Aravot

Advertisement: