News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

SMF Arcade

Started by niko, October 01, 2004, 02:45:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

floating

I want to unisntall smf arcade, how can i do it. because when i try from pacage manager to uninstall it t says: parse error, And an oter thing, i installed by mistake 3 times the same packet, and now i have 3 icons on my board, how can i do that only one shws up?

niko

Find extra links in index.template.php under template_menu function (after calendar part)
Websites: Madjoki || (2 links retracted by team, links out of date and taken over.)
Mods: SMF Arcade, Related topics, SMF Project Tools, Post History

WIP Mods: Bittorrent Tracker || SMF Wiki

johnm

if it wont fully uninstall:-

upload the files for smf in the upgrade package
(source and default template)
and if you really want all traces of it gone use myphpadmin to drop the dbprefix_games tables

Good tip

what i do is make a full copy of my default theme when i go to apply mods this way if the mod breaks the theme files all i need to do is just restore that file, you can then edit that file manually to make  sure you dont get any parse erros etc.

tylerd213

Quote from: mrselnombre on June 17, 2005, 02:54:54 PM
ahh seems there is the same problem on line 403 it says category when it should be caterogy.

Try changing that one, i am sure i only had to edit my file once though.

Thanks so much man, It worked!!!! You were an awesome help, Good thing there are people like you in this world :)

ivo2296

Please a little help!

Database Error
Table 'smf.smf_games_caterogy' doesn't exist
File: D:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\f\Sources\Arcade.php
Line: 861

Note: It appears that your database may require an upgrade. Your forum files are currently at version SMF 1.0.4, whereas your database is at version SMF 1.0.2. It is recommended that you execute the latest version of upgrade.php. 

What ia can do to change that when i call index.php?action=arcadeadmin;sa=games

HindSights2020

Well now that I installed the Arcade I get this error if I try to view threads.

Database Error
Table 'hindsigh_smf1.smf_games_champ' doesn't exist
File: /home/hindsigh/public_html/forums/Sources/Display.php
Line: 577

Note: It appears that your database may require an upgrade. Your forum files are currently at version SMF 1.0.4, whereas your database is at version SMF 1.0.1. It is recommended that you execute the latest version of upgrade.php. 

dtm.exe

Quote from: HindSights2020 on June 18, 2005, 02:13:03 AM

Database Error

Note: It appears that your database may require an upgrade. Your forum files are currently at version SMF 1.0.4, whereas your database is at version SMF 1.0.1. It is recommended that you execute the latest version of upgrade.php. 

Post merged with the appropriate topic.

-Dan The Man

floating

Thnx Niko for your tip, it worked.
@ Johnm : how u do a copy of your of template so i can do it myself. I think is a good way to be away from porb.

floating

New prob in my forum. When i try to post e new message it comes out

Table 'albanian_smf.smf_games_champ' doesn't exist
File: /home/albanian/public_html/smf/Sources/Display.php
Line: 634

What can i do do repar it?

johnm

either run_arcade_sql.php again

or edit display.php and search for arcade thingy and remove the lines related to the arcade

the mighty gc

Quote from: ivo2296 on June 18, 2005, 12:20:17 AM
Please a little help!

Database Error

Note: It appears that your database may require an upgrade. Your forum files are currently at version SMF 1.0.4, whereas your database is at version SMF 1.0.2. It is recommended that you execute the latest version of upgrade.php. 

i have this same problem....then i upgrade my forum....and i have the same problem as hindsight right after.  how can i fix it to make the arcade work.  i had to completely clean out arcade to get things working again, but obviously i want to run arcade...how can i do this without breaking everything again?

rider

Quote from: the mighty gc on June 18, 2005, 11:47:17 AM
Quote from: ivo2296 on June 18, 2005, 12:20:17 AM
Please a little help!

Database Error

i have this same problem....then i upgrade my forum....and i have the same problem as hindsight right after.  how can i fix it to make the arcade work.  i had to completely clean out arcade to get things working again, but obviously i want to run arcade...how can i do this without breaking everything again?

rerun the arcade_sql.php a couple of times that usaully fixes that problem.

HindSights2020

Quote from: OIDanTheManIO on June 18, 2005, 02:17:44 AM

Database Error

-Dan The Man

Could someone please answere this one?

Forsaken

Every time I attempt to install the Arcade I keep getting these error messages.

SMF Arcade Install & Update tool
Install
Checking database differences
Connected and Selected Database
Finding tables... 78 tables in database

Notice: Undefined index: theme_dir in /homepages/6/d121813149/htdocs/americangunner/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 884

Notice: Undefined index: default_theme_dir in /homepages/6/d121813149/htdocs/americangunner/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 886

Notice: Undefined index: default_theme_dir in /homepages/6/d121813149/htdocs/americangunner/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 893

Notice: Undefined index: theme_dir in /homepages/6/d121813149/htdocs/americangunner/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 942

Notice: Undefined index: theme_url in /homepages/6/d121813149/htdocs/americangunner/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 942

Notice: Undefined index: theme_dir in /homepages/6/d121813149/htdocs/americangunner/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 943

Notice: Undefined index: theme_url in /homepages/6/d121813149/htdocs/americangunner/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 943

Notice: Undefined index: default_theme_url in /homepages/6/d121813149/htdocs/americangunner/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 944

Notice: Undefined index: default_theme_url in /homepages/6/d121813149/htdocs/americangunner/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 945

The default theme's directory is wrong, please correct it by clicking this text.

dtm.exe

Quote from: Forsaken on June 19, 2005, 03:33:48 PM
Every time I attempt to install the Arcade I keep getting these error messages.

SMF Arcade Install & Update tool
Install
Checking database differences
Connected and Selected Database
Finding tables... 78 tables in database

Notice: Undefined index: theme_dir in /homepages/6/d121813149/htdocs/americangunner/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 884

Notice: Undefined index: default_theme_dir in /homepages/6/d121813149/htdocs/americangunner/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 886

Notice: Undefined index: default_theme_dir in /homepages/6/d121813149/htdocs/americangunner/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 893

Notice: Undefined index: theme_dir in /homepages/6/d121813149/htdocs/americangunner/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 942

Notice: Undefined index: theme_url in /homepages/6/d121813149/htdocs/americangunner/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 942

Notice: Undefined index: theme_dir in /homepages/6/d121813149/htdocs/americangunner/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 943

Notice: Undefined index: theme_url in /homepages/6/d121813149/htdocs/americangunner/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 943

Notice: Undefined index: default_theme_url in /homepages/6/d121813149/htdocs/americangunner/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 944

Notice: Undefined index: default_theme_url in /homepages/6/d121813149/htdocs/americangunner/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 945

The default theme's directory is wrong, please correct it by clicking this text.

-Dan The Man

redone

If you supply me with the ftp info I will take a look for you.

:)

drummerkid418

I installed SMF Arcade 1.1.3 through the package manager.  Clicked "list files", viewed "arcade_sql.php" and it said at the bottom of a very long code "echo "NOW DELETE THIS FILE! (if sucess else retry)";".   So I logged into my FTP folder and deleted "arcade_sql.php". 

Now, before I deleted this, and even after, when I click on the "games" button or "arcade" on the left in the admin menu, I get this following error message.

An Error Has Occurred!
2: call_user_func(ArcadeAdmin): First argument is expected to be a valid callback
File: /home/content/h/i/l/hillwoodband/html/smf/index.php
Line: 119

I have installed and uninstalled this arcade multiple times in hopes of getting it to work.  Sometimes, I had to edit the "index.template" code manually to remove the games button.  The "Arcade" option always remainded on the admin menu and I would always get an error message, understandably. 

I need to know how to get rid of this code and if I went about deleting arcade_sql.php correctly.  Also, is the root directory the smf folder in my ftp program?  Thanks very much.

niko

you dont have all files uploaded
Websites: Madjoki || (2 links retracted by team, links out of date and taken over.)
Mods: SMF Arcade, Related topics, SMF Project Tools, Post History

WIP Mods: Bittorrent Tracker || SMF Wiki

HindSights2020

Quote from: HindSights2020 on June 18, 2005, 12:40:22 PM
Quote from: OIDanTheManIO on June 18, 2005, 02:17:44 AM

Database Error

-Dan The Man

Could someone please answere this one?
hello?

NOS ChromeNut

:(
I asked this question maybe 5, 6, 10 pages back and never got an answer, so I'm not feeling the love here...  :'(  Oh well, let me restate my question, updating it slightly. Before, I had an issue where when I loaded the arcade pack on 1.0.3 it overwrote my index.php file, and put me back a couple of revisions per the Current Templates review.

New updated question - does this arcade pack work with 1.0.4?  And don't answer that you had it prior to 1.0.4 and when you updated to 1.0.4 it still works, I get that.  I want to know that if I load this pack it will not reverse my version again to something older...

still not feeling the love... {heavy sigh} :'(

Advertisement: