Topic Indices

Started by Bulakbol, April 04, 2009, 03:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulakbol

Link to Mod

Author:Bulakbol   Mod Name:Topic Indices   Version:1.0
Tested:Freshly installed SMF 1.1.8 and SMF 2.0 RC1

- This simple mod will change the look of topic indices and posts pages link.
Please do not PM me for support · My Mods and Theme · SMF Coding Guidelines · Modifications Approval Guidelines

Groundhog

Yes, simple but very effective.

Many Thanks.  :)

Marcus Forsberg

Tiribulus

This is pretty cool. Aside from being the first mod in a while that installed without my having to do anything manually :)

Of course that's not the fault of the mod coders, the more mods you get installed the more manual edits you'll need to do. It was almost weird just clicking through and it works. 8)

Bulakbol

Awww thanks guys. I hope you find this mod useful.
Please do not PM me for support · My Mods and Theme · SMF Coding Guidelines · Modifications Approval Guidelines

Ravac

Little modification but much more nicer then classic

Thanks Bulakbol

edi67

Bravo Bulak another nice work
CrazyZone - My SMF Forum

From the difficult the hardening of the man you can see

Afro

nice mod.  where can i change the background colour of the post page numbers?

Tiribulus

Quote from: sam_milla on April 05, 2009, 04:07:44 PM
nice mod.  where can i change the background colour of the post page numbers?

It looks like what you're looking for is here in the style.css file for your theme.
/* Alternating backgrounds... */
.windowbg
{
color: #3330E7;
background-color: #D3FF7B;
}
.windowbg2
{
color: #416924;
background-color: #E4FF67;
}

.windowbg3
{
color: #416924;
background-color: #7EBAC2;

Play with the background colors until you have what you want where you want. At least that works for me.

ffingers

would it be possible to adjust this so that the forum page numbers are also blocked out...like they are on the individual thread page numbers....

let me know if you need a better description...essentially i am looking at boxing the numbers above the thread listings for a specific board...

thanks...great mod

Bulakbol

@sam_milla
Have you changed the background of the topic pages?

@ffingers
I think I know what you mean. I will add to my to-do list for the next version if I can find enough time to do it.

netco

very nice
i was looking for a long time ago .
There is no need to think or choose . just smf

Bulakbol

RIGILKENTARUS

WwW.ChileDescargas.Com Comunidad de Descargas..... Si no lo tenemos, pidelo y lo traemos.......

FragaCampos

Nice little mod.
Thanks!

Bulakbol

Thanks guys. Not really sure if the name of the mod is correct. Maybe "Pagination" is more better.

TurtleKicker

Any chance for RC2 support?

Eclipse16V

Please update it for SMF 2.0 RC2

Thx
I worked with:
SMF 2 in German

Shop:
SID Giessen

Advertisement: