News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

InfoBox

Started by Özgür, June 24, 2009, 10:49:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhyme

Just installed this, GREAT mod.  My question is on the forum it shows up in the BBC buttons section as Add Info Box.  Then it gives a BBC code of info /info and auto aligns it for you.  How do I get my text to display next to the box on the left side?

Rhyme

I actually have a bit of a tip for this mod and anyone installing it.  As is when you install it the mode will give you a standard right side alignment with a box of 300x250.  If you want to change that you have to manually do so by remembering how to edit the BBC.  Rather then doing that, I figured I'd skip a step.  If you go to your FTP after you've installed this and then go to themes > default > post.php then find this line of code:

'infobox' => array('code' => 'desc', 'before' => '[info]', 'after' => '[/info]', 'description' => $txt['infobox']),

It will already be in there.  Manually change the line from that to this:

'infobox' => array('code' => 'desc', 'before' => '[info border=Black float=right width=250 height=300]', 'after' => '[/info]', 'description' => $txt['infobox']),

Then every time you use the code on your forum you'll get the full out info box code that you can customize how you like by changing the size, boarder color and alignment.  I find that easier then typing it all in by hand each time you want to make an adjustment.

Thanks for the GREAT mod BTW ^_^

C4G-TK

Great idea, Rhyme!

There's a box that I use a lot, but forget the dimensions, so I keep going back into previous posts in order to look at what I made it in order to standardize it to look uniform.  Now, I won't have to do that any longer, but can still change it for other things as they come up.

Nice tip!

-img removed-

Rhyme

Yeah it sure makes things a LOT easier! XD Glad you like the tip ^_^

Vyache

Any Chance this mod is going smf 2.0 RC2 ?

AjaxChat - SMF 2.0 RC2 Edition Download.
mrtrc266 ~AJAX Chat Intergration FAQ's & Tips-N-Tricks~

Özgür

2 Week. I will update all of my mods in that time.
So Long

C4G-TK

Is there anyway you can change the code to not have the conflict with the CSS Message Box Mod code as explained in that support thread?  I forgot to post the conflict in this thread, too.  I worked it out by editing the codes, but some people who use both may not be checking both threads or understand where the conflict is coming from.

In short, you both have a bbc named "info".  You can check the other thread to figure out what I'm talking about.

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=333297.msg2245221#msg2245221

-img removed-

Özgür

Updated for SMF 2.0 RC2!
So Long

Sudhakar Arjunan

Working on New Mods & Themes for SMF... Will update soon... My Blog page
My Smf forum : Discuss ITAcumens :: My SMF Forum

Vyache

Yep. Thank You so much!

AjaxChat - SMF 2.0 RC2 Edition Download.
mrtrc266 ~AJAX Chat Intergration FAQ's & Tips-N-Tricks~

PalmBeachPreps

Quote from: Rhyme on October 07, 2009, 03:01:42 AM
I actually have a bit of a tip for this mod and anyone installing it.  As is when you install it the mode will give you a standard right side alignment with a box of 300x250.  If you want to change that you have to manually do so by remembering how to edit the BBC.  Rather then doing that, I figured I'd skip a step.  If you go to your FTP after you've installed this and then go to themes > default > post.php then find this line of code:

'infobox' => array('code' => 'desc', 'before' => '[info]', 'after' => '[/info]', 'description' => $txt['infobox']),

It will already be in there.  Manually change the line from that to this:

'infobox' => array('code' => 'desc', 'before' => '[info border=Black float=right width=250 height=300]', 'after' => '[/info]', 'description' => $txt['infobox']),

Then every time you use the code on your forum you'll get the full out info box code that you can customize how you like by changing the size, boarder color and alignment.  I find that easier then typing it all in by hand each time you want to make an adjustment.

Thanks for the GREAT mod BTW ^_^

Themes/default/post.php?

Özgür

Quote from: PalmBeachPreps on December 02, 2009, 10:28:49 PM
Themes/default/post.php?
No.
For 2.0
./Sources/Subs-Editor.php
For 1.1.10
./Themes/default/Post.template.php
So Long

mforum

after upgrading from 1.1.11 to 2 rc2 all info boxes are in bottom of post , in new posts also

Default theme

Özgür

Quote from: mforum on December 24, 2009, 12:59:04 PM
after upgrading from 1.1.11 to 2 rc2 all info boxes are in bottom of post , in new posts also

Default theme
I know it, but i don't have time because my univercity. I will look at inside so soon. My exams finished week ago. Please, give me time for this. =)
So Long

mforum

C4G-TK

Default theme

Has anyone found a fix for this?  After upgrading my forum, I see the same thing and have images appearing on top of attachments in posts.

-img removed-

Özgür

Quote from: C4G-TK on January 10, 2010, 12:31:04 PM

Default theme

Has anyone found a fix for this?  After upgrading my forum, I see the same thing and have images appearing on top of attachments in posts.

I upload newer version (0,3). Can you try this package ?
So Long

C4G-TK

BINGO!   

All my previous posts are now the exact same way prior to the RC2 upgrade.  Everything appears to be back in tune with how it originally worked.  Great job, Daydreamer!

I'm using RC2 with two themes (Curve & Prince Of Darkness) and both work with this along with 40some other mods installed at this time.  No problems uninstalling last package and no problems installing this one.

THANK YOU!

-img removed-

mforum

version 0.3 works fine !!
nice job !! thanks !!

Özgür

Glad to know it. And thanks for comment guys. If you have any problem please report it. I will look deeply inside of my other mods for now.
So Long

Advertisement: