News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Member Color Link

Started by Nibogo, April 02, 2005, 06:32:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ディン1031

Quote from: EgAr on April 08, 2007, 03:33:58 PM
Quote from: DIN1031 on April 08, 2007, 11:16:57 AM
Okay i will fix it :), can you translate the missing parts of the translations to spainish?

$txt['MemberColorLatestMember'] = 'Color the Latest Member';
$txt['MemberColorStats'] = 'Change color in the Boardstats.';
$txt['MemberColorWhoIsOnline'] = 'Color the Who is Online (Messagesindex and Threadindex)';
$txt['MemberColorGuests'] = 'Color for Guest nicknames<br /><span class="smalltext">Boradindex, Messageindex and Theaddisplay</span>';

Thx
Bye
DIN1031

$txt['MemberColorLatestMember'] = 'Color del &uacute;ltimo usuario';
$txt['MemberColorStats'] = 'Cambiar color en las estadisticas del foro.';
$txt['MemberColorWhoIsOnline'] = 'Color de Quien esta en linea (&iacute;ndice de mensajes e &iacute;ndice de temas)';
$txt['MemberColorGuests'] = 'Color para Visitantes<br /><span class="smalltext">&Iacute;ndice del foro, &iacute;ndice de mensajes y Temas publicados</span>';

:D

Okay Thx, i insert it :D.

Bye
DIN1031
Support only via MOD Thread! NO PM Support!
My Forum: ayu][kult Forum
My Mods: My Small Mod Collection
My Parser: DIN1031's ModParser
Current Info: More away the next days, because i've to much work to do :x

||||||

I got this message when i tried to install via package manager on my 1.1.2 forum

QuoteThe package you tried to upload either is not a valid package or has become corrupted.

ディン1031

Quote from: |||||| on April 18, 2007, 01:09:41 AM
I got this message when i tried to install via package manager on my 1.1.2 forum

QuoteThe package you tried to upload either is not a valid package or has become corrupted.
Package work fine, download it again, and look if you can uncompress it at the pc if this work it should work on the forum, too. If it not work on the forum, than there a problems with your server.

Bye
DIN1031

Matthew Schenker

This modification is a great idea, but I can't get it to work on my forum.
I am running the default theme, version 1.1.2.

I installed the modification, but I see no change in the link colors.  Am I supposed to do something in the Administration control panel to activate it?

Thanks!

ディン1031

Admin -> Features and Options -> Member Color Link

Bye
DIN1031

Matthew Schenker

DIN,
Thanks!  Silly me for missing that!
This is a great modification.  It makes the color references consistent.
Great work!

PsychoYoshi

Hm, having some problems, not sure if it's my forum or what. The pack seems to upload just fine, and it says that it installed successfully, but when I try and click on "Features and Options", I get the following:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare modifymembercolorlinkssettings() (previously declared in /mnt/w0705/d16/s20/a000khx0/www/smfcmb/Sources/ModSettings.php:343) in /mnt/w0705/d16/s20/a000khx0/www/smfcmb/Sources/ModSettings.php on line 387

I'm running 1.1.2. Any ideas on what's happening?

ディン1031

Quote from: PsychoYoshi on April 27, 2007, 12:19:30 AM
Hm, having some problems, not sure if it's my forum or what. The pack seems to upload just fine, and it says that it installed successfully, but when I try and click on "Features and Options", I get the following:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare modifymembercolorlinkssettings() (previously declared in /mnt/w0705/d16/s20/a000khx0/www/smfcmb/Sources/ModSettings.php:343) in /mnt/w0705/d16/s20/a000khx0/www/smfcmb/Sources/ModSettings.php on line 387

I'm running 1.1.2. Any ideas on what's happening?
Somehow you installed it twice, or you package manager made a mistake.

Remove in the ModSettings.php the twice insert function modifyMemberColorLinksSettings();

(The Best thing is to use the backuped file overwrite it and install it again :x).

Bye
DIN1031

lawless314

This is a great mod.

A suggestion - if there was some way, instead of just adding the color, to do custom CSS in there.  So that certain names could be bolded, underlined, struck-through...or have colored backgrounds, etc.

ディン1031

Quote from: lawless314 on April 30, 2007, 12:52:55 PM
This is a great mod.

A suggestion - if there was some way, instead of just adding the color, to do custom CSS in there.  So that certain names could be bolded, underlined, struck-through...or have colored backgrounds, etc.
You need only to made a change in the db, than you can use as much css as you like ;).

Bye
DIN1031

Pc 1203

Quote from: JSizzal on April 07, 2007, 01:01:45 PM
How do I change the color of the members. Where does that happen, i assume its not in the "member color link" section, ive already checked there!!

EDIT: Nevermind I found it, thanks!!

Where did you find it? I installed on a custom theme, SoftMC: Blue. I can see the Administrator names in Red but how do change?

ディン1031

Quote from: Pc 1203 on May 01, 2007, 05:26:00 PM
Quote from: JSizzal on April 07, 2007, 01:01:45 PM
How do I change the color of the members. Where does that happen, i assume its not in the "member color link" section, ive already checked there!!

EDIT: Nevermind I found it, thanks!!

Where did you find it? I installed on a custom theme, SoftMC: Blue. I can see the Administrator names in Red but how do change?
In the Admin -> Membergroups

Bye
DIN1031

BonzaiRob

I've installed version 2 without problems but nothing new is showing up in Features & options. It's definitely not there.   :(

Options [nofollow]
Packages [nofollow]

ディン1031

I don't see any Pictures, and if it succesfull install there will be a option...

Bye
DIN1031

babjusi

Hi din1031

I have installed this mod of yours as well in my forum, and I had a question. Can you tell me please how can I make a certain membergroup coloured on the on line thing. I have created a VIP group, I have chosen even the colour, but it doesn''t appear at the on line list. Thank you

ディン1031

Hmm normal this a smf thing, i think the field is complete cashed and it will show after a short time.

Bye
DIN1031

babjusi

I have done that thing with the colores since a couple of days now, and there is no change. Thanks for your answer

ディン1031

Did the other things changed to this color and only this not?

Bye
DIN1031

babjusi

yes, some other things changed. F.ex, the colors appeared while they posted on boards, but only at the on line list the colors don''t apppear

Sheree

Advertisement: