News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

[Request] MOD to change Username to image :)

Started by Didds, July 19, 2009, 12:10:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joker™

Merry X-MAS to everyone

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=325248.msg2181272#msg2181272

Does this work work on SMF2.0 RC2 also ???

as modifications is nice looking so im bit excited for it .....

Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

Marcus Forsberg

Hello sid2varum.

Best way to find out would be backuping your forum and applying the modification. Chances are it will indeed work, perhaps with a few edits requiring change. However, if big edits are required to make it work, I'm afraid I won't help. I've left this mod to its faith.

NfCClan

Sorry to beat a dead horse but, I was just thinking, not knowing much about the server side of ImageMagic and the other programing picture thingys, but wouldn't it put the image that it generated into a folder? like pictures/created/booo.png? or something like that? so couldn't you, if you wanted to allow your members to buy a custom picture for their name, couldn't you just replace the picture that the mod made with one of your own?

Quick Edit: I was actually reading through this cos I was hoping it would work for the member group titles... so that I could change the "Full Member" rank text title to a picture for people who have actual ranks like the Admins and all that...

Joker™

Quote from: Nas on December 25, 2009, 04:08:47 PM
Hello sid2varum.

Best way to find out would be backuping your forum and applying the modification. Chances are it will indeed work, perhaps with a few edits requiring change. However, if big edits are required to make it work, I'm afraid I won't help. I've left this mod to its faith.

i've downloaded ur package >> Username_Images_Beta2.zip  and tried to install it on RC2

the error was

The package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of SMF.

if possible can u tell how to put tags behind names ..... like in vb we can put images behind names directly... is it possible in smf also ?

thanx for ur time in advance bro
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

Advertisement: