Board changing itself!

Started by progress, April 10, 2005, 05:07:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

progress

Hi All.  I have a problem with an admistrator, in as much that, when her details are shown in a forum, she is shown as full member and full member, not Adminstrator - Full member.  Her profile says she is Administrator.  Any idea how to put things right please?

Phill

MrFlicks

OK not sure if this will work (IM still  a newbie) but try clicking on persons name in question yourself as administrator, and then click on Forum profile administraion and you should see a drop down that says "Primary group" perhaps if that is not set at Administrator for this person it could be the problem?  Change primary Group to Administrator.
MrFlicks
Double T Teds ®™ 6028 Cartoon Characters www.doubletteds.com

www.tvworlds.com/forum (My SMF Forum)

www.HostTed.net www.AffiliatTed.com www.TransactTed.com www.Tted.co.uk

[Unknown]

Is the problem that only Full Member is shown, that it is shown in addition to Administrator, or that Moderator is shown instead of Administrator?

Their solutions are, respectively: that should not happen, you can change this in the theme settings, don't list them as a moderator.

-[Unknown]

progress

Thanks both, but that is not it.  The person is shown as Full Member not Administrator.  I have been in and changed her to no primary group and back and to moderator and back to administrator, but it refuses to budge. Any more ideas please?

Phillip

[Unknown]

Can you post a link?  Are you using a custom theme?

-[Unknown]

progress

I have done it.  I went back in for the third time and reset the settings and it has changed.  Thanks very very much for your help.  Much appreciated  :)

Phill

Advertisement: