News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Board changing itself!

Started by progress, April 10, 2005, 05:07:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

progress

Hi All.  I have a problem with an admistrator, in as much that, when her details are shown in a forum, she is shown as full member and full member, not Adminstrator - Full member.  Her profile says she is Administrator.  Any idea how to put things right please?

Phill

MrFlicks

OK not sure if this will work (IM still  a newbie) but try clicking on persons name in question yourself as administrator, and then click on Forum profile administraion and you should see a drop down that says "Primary group" perhaps if that is not set at Administrator for this person it could be the problem?  Change primary Group to Administrator.
MrFlicks
Double T Teds ®™ 6028 Cartoon Characters www.doubletteds.com

www.tvworlds.com/forum (My SMF Forum)

www.HostTed.net www.AffiliatTed.com www.TransactTed.com www.Tted.co.uk

[Unknown]

Is the problem that only Full Member is shown, that it is shown in addition to Administrator, or that Moderator is shown instead of Administrator?

Their solutions are, respectively: that should not happen, you can change this in the theme settings, don't list them as a moderator.

-[Unknown]

progress

Thanks both, but that is not it.  The person is shown as Full Member not Administrator.  I have been in and changed her to no primary group and back and to moderator and back to administrator, but it refuses to budge. Any more ideas please?

Phillip

[Unknown]

Can you post a link?  Are you using a custom theme?

-[Unknown]

progress

I have done it.  I went back in for the third time and reset the settings and it has changed.  Thanks very very much for your help.  Much appreciated  :)

Phill

Advertisement: