News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

[Theme] SMFone

Started by A.M.A, April 15, 2005, 07:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey_d

Anyone got the .psd for the buttons lying around? Seems like A.M.A's website is down at the moment :(

The file is called SMFone_buttons.zip

Have some time in my hands and would like to translate 'em to finnish :-)

Burpee

Added it to the first post as an attachment :)

spirulez

Very nice design ;)

But how to display well from the beginning the days opposite the date in the calendar?
(sorry for my english, I explain with a sample)

Could better we have :

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

Week 15

Monday

And so on till the last day, the 28, 29, 30 or 31... ;)
Do you undestrand something about SMF's variables? | Vous comprenez quelque chose aux variables sous SMF ?
Some help please? | Un peu d'aide svp ?
Thanks a lot | Merci beaucoup

ccondrup

This is an amazing theme, and you deserve a lot of props for it! Great work!

I'm using this with a Mambo bridge (from mambohacks.com) - and I'm trying to use SEF-url's (search engine friendly)
This works fine with Classic or default SMF themes, but not with this theme. When using SMFone Blue, this is how the url ends up like:
/Itemid,102/expv,0/action=profile
The equals = symbol at the end there should have been a comma, and if I manually switch it, I'm taken to the correct page.

This happens only for the template_menu(), e.g. the "home, help, search, profile etc"
Is this just a matter of some coding in SMFone template? Maybe it can even be copied from one of the other themes?

Please give some feedback, as I would very much like to use this theme, thank you!

mekacom

Very nice theme! But is there french button?! Can be useful for guys like me!  ;)

gupp

Hi, I just started using smf a few days ago. I moved my site to a new server and it was available, previously I was using and old version of Discus. I also installed your beautiful theme. I'm changing some of the colors in the rest of my site to be more coordinated with it. I hope that's ok. I love the style and curved corners. The green is perfect for my aquarium web pages. :) I just thought I should say something, that you might want to know who was using it. Thank you so much.

TANDIONO.COM

How can i add a "Top Bar" something like html for google adsense? thanks

m00h

really good job. i'm lovin it :D

/edit

Bug or feature? ;D

Burpee

You're using the 1.1 Beta. That's a known problem with the calendar template in 1.1 Beta, you'll need to delete "Calendar.template.php" from your SMFOne theme directory to get a working calendar again.

TANDIONO.COM

Hi! do you have any Chat icon for SMFone skin?

m00h

Quote from: Burpee on August 13, 2005, 06:37:00 PM
You're using the 1.1 Beta. That's a known problem with the calendar template in 1.1 Beta, you'll need to delete "Calendar.template.php" from your SMFOne theme directory to get a working calendar again.

OK Thanks. The default calendar is working ;)

thetzfreak

Is this compatible with smf1.1beta3?

Thanks.

forsakenlad

It is but some issues were reported ;)
Eren "forsakenlad" Yaşarkurt
SMF Friend & Former Team Member

ccondrup

A lot of activity in this thread, but I still feel overlooked  :'(
Original problem posted here: http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=33352.msg324476#msg324476

Can anyone help me with some pointers, so I can fix it myself?
Can I perhaps copy the default theme menulinks, and paste over this theme's?

Burpee

I think you could probably post that in the mambo bridge board better.

xenovanis

Quote from: ccondrup on August 15, 2005, 08:24:49 AM
A lot of activity in this thread, but I still feel overlooked  :'(
Original problem posted here: http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=33352.msg324476#msg324476

Can anyone help me with some pointers, so I can fix it myself?
Can I perhaps copy the default theme menulinks, and paste over this theme's?

I'm using this with a Mambo bridge (from mambohacks.com) - ..

Which is in violation with the Simple Machines License.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

ccondrup

Quote from: xenovanis on August 15, 2005, 08:28:17 AM
I'm using this with a Mambo bridge (from mambohacks.com) - ..
Which is in violation with the Simple Machines License.
Woah, I had no idea - is this discussed anywhere imparticular? Like, in what way is it violating?
Sad, as that currently is the best bridge out there, SMF is the best forum and Mambo is the best CMS...  :(

cheenamalai

Where is the skin link? :-\

Jelte

I'm using this team with SMF 1.0.5 but somehow the images in the menu aren't displayed.

Have I done something wrong with the installation or is it an smf 1.0.5 compatibly problem?

Advertisement: