News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Boilerplates for posts V3.0

Started by Do2, October 28, 2009, 07:10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poolhall

Quote from: Do² on August 06, 2011, 01:36:43 PM
Upcoming features:

• Sortable templates by Drag&Drop!
  • Creating template-groups by Drag&Drop!
  • Individual permissions for each template!
  • No need for unique templates anymore!
  • An easy way of deleting a template!
  • A NEW NAME!
cool, thanks!

C4G-TK

The package worked fine in 2.0.2 after emulating for RC4.   ;)

-img removed-

City Builder

Has anybody that's had a problem getting this to work in Google's Chrome browser found a solution to make it work?  I just reinstalled it on our forum (since updating to 2.02) and even with a fresh copy of Chrome installed on my new computer laptop, it still won't insert what we have in the boiler plates into our message.

Hoping somebody has found a solution for this since the last time it was reported that it wouldn't work with chrome since I use I.E. even less now than back then.

Thanks

C4G-TK

I just checked on Chrome 16.0.912.77 m and then updated to 17.0.963.46 m.  It worked fine on both of those versions with SMF 2.0.2.

-img removed-

City Builder

Strange, I'm using the 16.0.912.77m and can't get it to work but in I.E. 9 it works fine.

C4G-TK

Not sure what to tell you, sorry.  Hopefully, someone will be able to answer your question.

Maybe you have something installed in Chrome as an add-on that is preventing it?  I just have Chrome installed completely bare.

-img removed-

City Builder

Yeah, maybe somebody else figure it out as I know from this topic that I'm not the only one who has/was/is experiencing this.  I'm pretty sure that my Chrome is clear of plugins with the one exception of mouse gestures.

Kriostasys

has it abandoned the project?

FireDitto

QuoteShow separator below the boilerplate?

It doesn't stick; I click save and the page reloads without the check mark selected. :/

Edit: SMF 2.0.2 emulating 2.0 RC4
Second Pass Weyr<br />An AU Pernse RPG<br /><br />SMF 2.0.6 with SP 2.3.5

FireDitto

I also seem to be limited to making no more than 7 :/
Second Pass Weyr<br />An AU Pernse RPG<br /><br />SMF 2.0.6 with SP 2.3.5

KensonPlays

I know this is a very old topic, but maybe you could update it for 2.0.4 with the addition of users being able to create their own "Boilerplates"? I want to give some of the membergroups in addition to staff access to this on my Minecraft Server's website.

Like for example:
Group 1 can create 5 Boilerplates, Group 2 can create 7 Boilerplates, Group 3 can create 10 Boilerplates, Group 4 can create 15, and so on. Fully configurable number of "Boilerplates" for each group. I'd be willing to donate to help you develop this update.

Owner of Mesozoic Haven

cereleus

hello
Can be applied to version 2.0.4 ?

live627

liuet

Sorry for resurrecting an old topic. I really love this mod and cannot figure out an issue I'm having.

When I select a template from the menu and it inserts the text, it's changing some of the special characters (specifically " & < > and possibly a few others that I hadn't tried) to their html codes (&quot; &amp; etc).  Is this a known issue, or am I just missing something somewhere? Alternatively, does anyone have an idea of how to fix it?

I've checked all the files and everything is correct for this mod. I have v3.0 and SMF 2.0.7.

ariescapes

Quote from: liuet on February 08, 2014, 06:17:33 PM
Sorry for resurrecting an old topic. I really love this mod and cannot figure out an issue I'm having.

When I select a template from the menu and it inserts the text, it's changing some of the special characters (specifically " & < > and possibly a few others that I hadn't tried) to their html codes (&quot; &amp; etc).  Is this a known issue, or am I just missing something somewhere? Alternatively, does anyone have an idea of how to fix it?

I've checked all the files and everything is correct for this mod. I have v3.0 and SMF 2.0.7.

Am I also experiencing this issue and it's a problem as our templates use at least all three listed above. I also have v3.0 and SMF 2.0.7.

Do2

UPDATE V3.1!

Changelog:

• Added compatibility with SMF 2.0.7.
  • Fixed a bug concerning HTML entities (see posts above).
  • Converts boilerplates on the fly between HTML and BBC, so the right markup is inserted.
  • Dropped support for versions <2.0.7.
A special thanks to ArieDesigns and liuet for mentioning the HTML entities bug.

Older versions need to be uninstalled first!

Link to Mod

DSystem

Great MOD.  ;)

Translation to Portuguese Brazil

SirAlahn

Hey, I recently installed this mod on my RP forum with the intention of using the boilerplates to auto-insert character application codes into posts for the members to fill out. However, there seems to be some sort of setting in place that prevents the mod from accepting any text past a certain length. I don't get a generated error, and my templates say they save correctly -- but if I have more than the "allowed" amount of text, it saves as an empty boilerplate. (ie, it doesn't truncate past the limit, it simply deletes everything I entered). Is there a place in the code I can modify to change the length of text allowed in the templates?

Thank you in advance for your time.

SirAlahn

Quote from: SirAlahn on June 18, 2014, 08:18:18 AM
Hey, I recently installed this mod on my RP forum with the intention of using the boilerplates to auto-insert character application codes into posts for the members to fill out. However, there seems to be some sort of setting in place that prevents the mod from accepting any text past a certain length. I don't get a generated error, and my templates say they save correctly -- but if I have more than the "allowed" amount of text, it saves as an empty boilerplate. (ie, it doesn't truncate past the limit, it simply deletes everything I entered). Is there a place in the code I can modify to change the length of text allowed in the templates?

Thank you in advance for your time.

I recently updated to 2.0.8 and am having the same problem. Emulating to a previous version also does not solve it.

gaurav09

Found bug,...  ;D
using this mod : http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2940
and making a boiler, so in last of boiler i am adding like this :
[spoiler=xxx]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=xsd]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=xss]
[/spoiler]

So when i make post and choose a boiler from dropbox it works but last above quote lines do not comes :(
please fix

Advertisement: