CS4

Started by zushiba, December 31, 2009, 06:28:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zushiba

Link to the theme

My second released curve variation. CS4 is modeled after an older Adobe Photoshop site which doesn't appear to be up anymore. Hence the name CS4. I had hoped to release other more creative themes first instead of another site mimic but I had requests for this one to be released so here it is.

Demo

John Higgins

I think, it's very dark. And there are just some colors.
It's very simple, but good.

ოկtђ

This is very pretty theme =)

Congratulations

muddywatergrant

Love the theme,  but can't use the smite/applaud feature.  Is there anything that I can do to make it work?

muddywatergrant

Sorry I am a idiot.  It is there.

zushiba

:D I'm glad to see people like it. I take requests :P

muddywatergrant

Quote from: zushiba on January 05, 2010, 04:13:57 PM
:D I'm glad to see people like it. I take requests :P

Yeah man.   Totally loving it.   Think I am about to make it the forum default.

Great work.

zushiba

There appears to be a bug with the poll bar. I'm working on a fix.

Fixed in the latest version.

dry3210

Anyone have issues with the bulletins not showing up in the list feature on this theme?

Kael Vava

Great theme! Thanks for the fix on the bars.

Another small bug I see in is all the header text seem to be tabbed in as opposed to the text sitting as far left as possible. This causes some issues when using a portal page such as SimplePortal where the text in the headers of the "blocks" will disappear, etc..

On a separate note I have also found a problem with the "search for members" page in the administration section which looks like some sort of miss aligned tables.

I have attached an image which has an example of both bugs. Any fix would be appreciated.

Kael Vava

Quote from: dry3210 on March 03, 2010, 04:27:01 PM
Anyone have issues with the bulletins not showing up in the list feature on this theme?

I would say probably not since people are liking it so much. I am personally not having a problem with the "bulletins", assuming you mean "bulletins" as in the posts or topics within the forum.

dry3210

Quote from: Kael Vava on March 07, 2010, 01:43:56 PM
Quote from: dry3210 on March 03, 2010, 04:27:01 PM

I would say probably not since people are liking it so much. I am personally not having a problem with the "bulletins", assuming you mean "bulletins" as in the posts or topics within the forum.

I mean as in the dots in a list

• <--dot

dry3210

Quote from: dry3210 on March 08, 2010, 09:55:40 AM

I mean as in the dots in a list

• <--dot

Strange, it showed the dot in the preview but not in the post...

Kael Vava

Hm, you are right.. I don't see bullets on posts using the CS4 theme.

I do however see both the bullets above, so you may have something wrong with your fonts or it might be the browser you are using as well.

Kael Vava

I recently found another problem. Attachments in posts seem to get thrown off the page to the right. I have attached an image to give you a better idea of what I'm talking about.

Sharb8

www.MyTopicforums.com
www.youtube.com/nbtbcsharb8

MordyT

Can I get an update for rc3?
Want to see SMF in action? Head over to RvOClan.info

Ryoki

Looks nice but i am afraid that i am not able to use this.
I would appreciate an update to RC3.

zushiba

Kael Vava, I believe your attachment issue is related to the webkit.css error.
As for the bullet list issue, I am aware of it and will fix it for the RC3 update. Until then current users can simply add this themselves to the index.css
.bbc_list {
list-style-type:square;
}

I am very sorry I've taken so long to respond to this thread. I am currently in the state of moving from my apartment to a new house so I'll get an update out as soon as I can get everything squared away at the new place.

SaltedWeb

This theme works well on 2.0.9 well but need to change the header height I realize this is an old thread but rules
state/suggest asking in the theme. Hope some one knows or has an idea what to look for this theme is based of the curve I know that much.

Thanks
Knowing your limitations makes you human, exceeding these limitations makes you worthy of being human.

Advertisement: