Started by live627, May 12, 2009, 04:23:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

webroot

This mod didn't install for me..i have:
-SMF 1.1.13
-Simpleportal
-'Mysticjade' theme
see the image??
What happen if i install it forcefully or manually?

Matthew K.

It didn't install because it's not compatible with 1.1.13

webroot

could you help me on it.or any reference code(at least similar type)?or could you suggest the mod author to upgrade it?
plz..i m doing a class project competition..

Matthew K.

I am the mod author, and it's not going to be updated for 1.1.13. Although I'd be happy to transfer the mod to you, if you are confident you could update it.

webroot

MoreBloodWine

Quote from: Labradoodle-360 on March 12, 2011, 08:18:16 PM
I am the mod author, and it's not going to be updated for 1.1.13. Although I'd be happy to transfer the mod to you, if you are confident you could update it.
Would you consider a RC5 port ?
Want a sig like mine for your BTCGuild stats ? Then check this out: Spend-ur-Bits

Matthew K.

No, this mod is up for grabs, I do not intend on updating it.

MoreBloodWine

Quote from: Labradoodle-360 on April 05, 2011, 11:51:07 AM
No, this mod is up for grabs, I do not intend on updating it.
Not even if we beg  :-p

Anyway, no worries... lets just hope that whoever grabs it, if anyone can get it goin right.
Want a sig like mine for your BTCGuild stats ? Then check this out: Spend-ur-Bits

Matthew K.

If you define beg, as filling my PayPal account? Sure ;)

MoreBloodWine

Quote from: Labradoodle-360 on April 05, 2011, 09:24:53 PM
If you define beg, as filling my PayPal account? Sure ;)
Honestly, I don't have an issue with that, it just depends on the amount since I'm on somewhat of a tight budget.

SilverKnight

Could do with a 2.0 version.

MoreBloodWine

Anyone know of any alternatives to this ?

I'd like to apply the VB look to my boards.

kingkingston

SoLoGHoST

Wow, this mod died!  Just looking back at my very first Mod on SMF to notice it dead! :( :(

Steve

I wish it hadn't died. Ever since I switched to SMF I've hated the fact that clicking a category title took me to the index page instead of to the category itself.

Unfortunately, it gives me a bunch of errors if I try to install it on 2.0.4 and I'm not tech-savvy enough to try and figure out why. :(
DO NOT pm me for support!

njtweb

Anybody get this mod working in 2.0.10?

Advertisement: