News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

SA Facebook Integration

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, February 12, 2010, 01:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SA™

find and remove

if(!empty($user_settings['fbname']) && !empty($modSettings['fb_mode1']) && !empty($modSettings['fb_app_enabled'])){
         self::facebook_array_insert($menu_buttons, 'mlist',
        array(
        'facebook' => array(
        'title' => $txt['fb_main5'],
        'href' => $scripturl . '?action=facebook',
        'show' => true,
        'sub_buttons' => array(),
        'active_button' => false,
        ),
        )
        );
        }

if(!$context['user']['is_logged'] && !empty($modSettings['fb_mode1']) && !empty($modSettings['fb_app_enabled']) && !empty($modSettings['fb_app_enableguest'])){
         self::facebook_array_insert($menu_buttons, 'mlist',
        array(
        'facebook' => array(
        'title' => $txt['fb_main5'],
        'href' => $scripturl . '?action=facebook',
        'show' => true,
        'sub_buttons' => array(),
        'active_button' => false,
        ),

)
        );
        }
http://samods.github.io/SAChatBar/

Xbox Live: smokerthecheese 360 or xbone
My Work
Piano Movers / Delivery service
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.
F*** it, I'm screwed -___-

Uhura!

Hi

That just broke my site - my site is down now

Here's the error i am getting:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ')' in /home/ourmo0/public_html/community/Sources/Facebook/FacebookHooks.php on line 601

Next, i put it back the way it was... but I am waiting for help from you :)

now everything looks ok - I am so confused. Please take a look for me: www.OurMomSpot.net
:) Our Parenting Spot is an online parenting community for fathers, mothers, grandparents, teachers, and family service professionals. 8) We also provide low cost advertising options for authors, family service providers, and businesses with family friendly products and services. ;D Visit us @ www.OurParentingSpot.net!

SA™

http://samods.github.io/SAChatBar/

Xbox Live: smokerthecheese 360 or xbone
My Work
Piano Movers / Delivery service
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.
F*** it, I'm screwed -___-

imad.dz

i can't Register with this mod

No connection to facebook found

whats the problem !!

Kindred

did you set up your facebook app?
did you configure the mod and grant the mod permissions for facebook?

it's rather difficult to figure out your problem when you don't actually give any DETAILS

also... repeating yourself doens't do any good -- if no one answered the first time, it's probably because no one could understand what sort of problem you might be having because you never gave any actual information...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

akbora

Dear SA, I installed 2.0.5 new version your product and I created new app on FB but no publish automatically new post or topic. And second one you gave some codes that us to remove from some files. Now the last version we have, must we change these files? The last one Facebook Access Tokens info where can we get it? Thanks
SMF 2.0.13
Default Theme
Utf8 Turkish
---------------

vietravel247.com

Dear SA,
When I move host to nginx, my SA facebok is not show in admin menu. And go to : abc.com/index.php?action=admin;area=facebook it go to home page. Please help everybody. Thanks.

vietravel247.com

vietravel247.com

Please help. Thank you very much.

vbgamer45

Is it still installed? Or showing as installed?
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

vietravel247.com

Quote from: vbgamer45 on August 19, 2013, 10:05:26 AM
Is it still installed? Or showing as installed?
Yes, It's show ok in package browser. I moved all from old hosting (cPanel: apache+php) to new hosting (nginx + php).

vbgamer45

I would try to uninstall and install again and see if it helps
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

vietravel247.com

Quote from: vbgamer45 on August 20, 2013, 12:02:03 AM
I would try to uninstall and install again and see if it helps
I uninstall and install many times.

vbgamer45

Try checking the manual code instructions for the mod and make sure all the edits are present.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

vietravel247.com

Quote from: vbgamer45 on August 20, 2013, 11:59:04 AM
Try checking the manual code instructions for the mod and make sure all the edits are present.
Thank you for your support. It's ok now. I don't know why but when I restart module: APC Opcode Cache on my server it work well.

drfun

Hello,
I dont know if any one has noticed this on he/her site, though i have search to see if there is a similar complain on this.
I notice after installation of SA Facebook Integration which went smoothly and working fine, that load time of my site become very slow, especially when you want to view topics or post. the menu part of the page loads and it takes a longer time say 10 to 15 minute to load the remaining page for you to read the post.
It keeps showing (connected to connect.facebook.net), during this time when you take your mouse to the part of the page that is not yet displaying. This is driving my user mad.

Please any idea on how i can solve this or make it loads faster?
Thanks
ECLIKS -Global Online community for Questions and Answers

helloworld123

So, can someone clarify me that this is not login to forum using facebook account? instead, it is register using a facebook account?

secondly, i am having problem here. The problem is even user log in and register with their own facebook account, it is always integrated with the account that i created the apps instead of their account.... anyone know how to resolve this issue?

using 2.0.5

Britvica

i have read almost all pages and saw that many have the same problem as me with this mode  "No connection to facebook found".

I will put you all screenshots that i have edited something and you try to find a problem .. where did i get wrong ?

That are all things i have modifed.. Please tell if i got wrong somewhere or if i havent done something

Thanks for your help

akbora

@Britvica Thanks al lot friend... Your SS very very important for all us..

Please we wait for information.... I have filled similar but no publish unfotunateliy
SMF 2.0.13
Default Theme
Utf8 Turkish
---------------

drfun

I am having little issues with the SA mod not been able to call up the user avatar from facebook when the user post on the forum using the facebook account and after reading through this pages i noted some persons have also made this complain in here but no response to this problem yet.
ukhalik2:  Please also assist on how can we get facebook display pic as avatar when someone connects through facebook. I see this in features, but can't get it working.
QuotexPandax:Yes avatar is not getting synced for me too.

Please is there any way i can fix this??
ECLIKS -Global Online community for Questions and Answers

Advertisement: