News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Tracking User Activity

Started by Mike Bobbitt, May 24, 2005, 12:47:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ディン1031

Look like a Query without __FILE__ and __LINE__

This error should be also in the normal file because i don't alter the other code :)

Serach for:

$result = db_query($query);

Replace with :)

$result = db_query($query, __FILE__, __LINE__);

Bye
DIN1031
Support only via MOD Thread! NO PM Support!
My Forum: ayu][kult Forum
My Mods: My Small Mod Collection
My Parser: DIN1031's ModParser
Current Info: More away the next days, because i've to much work to do :x

mforum

I did that,,, no errors now !!!!!!
Thanks  :)

dustrho

I downloaded the updated version of this script, and I think for the most part it's working pretty well.  However, under the Recent Changes section I'm getting these three errors on a repetitive basis...

Quote8: Undefined index: uot_users_online_today_title
File: /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/smf/Themes/default/BoardIndex.template.php (eval?)
Line: 406   2006/03/23 12:32:58
8: Undefined index: uot_users_online_today_title
File: /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/smf/Themes/default/BoardIndex.template.php (eval?)
Line: 409   2006/03/23 12:32:58
8: Undefined index: uot_users_online_today
Line: 416

Any ideas as to what this might mean?  Is this script working for me?  I placed the tracker.php file under SMF and the SSI.php file is in the same location, so it should be working okay.

Mike Bobbitt

My BoardIndex.template.php doesn't have any references to uot_users_online_today_title, is it possible this comes from an installed mod?

deadpoeticstar

can you clarify for me how i need to set this up? cause ive tried several times and i dont think its working like ive seen in you screen shots

Mike Bobbitt

The screenshots are a bit old... the new (1.1) SMF doesn't include timestamps in the database unfortunately. :(

ディン1031

This error comes from the online users today mod :x i think -> uot_users_online_today txt variable is missing.

To Load this i think you must add someting :)
Change this code 

if(function_exists('loadTemplate') && $load_template) {
loadTemplate('index');
template_init();
template_main_above();
}

to

if(function_exists('loadTemplate') && $load_template) {
loadTemplate('index');
loadLanguage('Who');
loadLanguage('Modifications'); //If you need more Language Files to Load than copy the line and insert the name of the file.
template_init();
template_main_above();
}

I hope it work ;).

Bye
DIN1031

dustrho

What file does that need to be edited in?  I check a few different files and didn't find that at all.

ディン1031

Quote from: dustrho on March 24, 2006, 10:02:05 AM
What file does that need to be edited in?  I check a few different files and didn't find that at all.
In the Tracker.php from me ;).

Bye
DIN1031

Mike Bobbitt

For the record, din1031 is talking about his modified Tracker.php... you won't find those lines in the base model. :)

dustrho

I made the suggested changes in the modified tracker.php file, and I'm still getting all those error messages at the bottom of the page.  I do like how you incorporated this into the forum itself, instead of being on a plain jane white page.  Nicely done!

xtremecruiser

Somehow adding back the timestamps would be so nice with this tool ;D

Related topic

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=63763.html

Quote from: Mike Bobbitt on January 04, 2006, 11:57:36 AM
I noticed that myself recently... I've asked about it here but no reply yet.

I've updated the script to work with RC2, but unfortunately that means no date/time indicators, which makes it pretty much useless. :( If that info is stored somewhere, I can add it back in.

Cheers
Mike

Mike Bobbitt

Yeah, the timestamps are still missing in RC3, I was hoping they'd be back. :(

xtremecruiser

Quote from: Mike Bobbitt on September 07, 2006, 11:47:15 AM
Yeah, the timestamps are still missing in RC3, I was hoping they'd be back. :(
Me too, good to see your still around Mike !
Maybe they will add them in the final version  ;D :-X

juli

Quote from: Han on February 20, 2006, 11:21:56 PM

User Tracker
This script tracks the recent actions of all users in The Watch List.

I'm brand new to SMF and in the process of converting a board. I've got a problem person and this mod is going to be extremely helpful to me! But I'm wondering...what is "The Watch List?"

Mike Bobbitt

The Watch List is optional, but can be a group you put users in and they will automatically appear on the picklist on the main screen.

juli

So it's a group I make up myself, then?

Just wanted to make sure I hadn't missed something. This is going to be a helpful script. I tested it out, had a couple of errors, but those were cleared up by some code posted earlier and it rocks!

I have a problem idiot who hasn't given up in five+ years and continually finds ways to get in with fake names. (free trial ISPs, friends' computers, internet cafes, etc....the guy is really obsessed). A watch list will be perfect because if there's somebody I think is suspicious, I can put them in the watch list. This fool is nothing if predictable. He's easy to spot once he gets going.

Thanks so much for the script! Now if someone would do a miserable user/Coventry script so I can keep sending him to hell...

Mike Bobbitt

Yep, just create the group and identify the group ID# in the script.

If you've got a repeat user, you may also find this script useful. I can also provide some additional info if you're interested in the Watch List concept, just PM me.

Cheers
Mike

juli

Oh my, that looks positively delightful! Perhaps you share my experience with bad boys?  ;D

Thanks for your help!

Juli

Mike Bobbitt

Quote from: juli on October 05, 2006, 05:25:10 PM
Oh my, that looks positively delightful! Perhaps you share my experience with bad boys?  ;D

Er... I'll take that from a technical angle, and say yes. :)

Advertisement: