• Welcome to Simple Machines Community Forum. Please login or sign up.
December 02, 2021, 06:46:53 PM

News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord


Simple ImageShack (latest release: v3.1.3)

Started by Rik©, June 03, 2005, 02:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrandall131

Thanks, I needed that!   ;)

boogiedown

September 09, 2005, 04:44:00 PM #21 Last Edit: September 10, 2005, 05:38:12 AM by [Unknown]
i get this image when trying to use this mod on my site.

(image is a little inappropriate.)

boogiedown

hmmm, working now. nice pic huh. anyways i was getting "not allowed from this doman image" or something

Rik©

Maybe ImageShack.us has blocked some domains (for breaking the TOS).

- Rik©

Jazhawk

@Ric
Is there a way to change the color of the imageshack box?  My board is blue.

Nice utility btw.

-Jazhawk

seaders

I think that your problem is that you're probably using IE, am I correct?  I was checking mine in FF (of course!) and it was perfect, but in IE, it was all nastily white and a bit cut off at the bottom.  I'm almost certain that that's cos IE does something random and irregular with iFrames, but one solution was to change the height up to 85 instead of 70 and add in ' allowtransparency="true" ' just after the height in the <iframes tag>.

So now instead of having:
<iframe src="http://www.imageshack.us/iframe.php?txtcolor=111111&amp;type=blank" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" width="280" height="70">
I have:
<iframe src="http://www.imageshack.us/iframe.php?txtcolor=111111&amp;type=blank" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" width="280" height="85" allowtransparency="true">

Something to think of in the next update, Rik©?

Jazhawk

Quote from: seaders on October 03, 2005, 12:19:20 AM
I think that your problem is that you're probably using IE, am I correct?  I was checking mine in FF (of course!) and it was perfect, but in IE, it was all nastily white and a bit cut off at the bottom.  I'm almost certain that that's cos IE does something random and irregular with iFrames, but one solution was to change the height up to 85 instead of 70 and add in ' allowtransparency="true" ' just after the height in the <iframes tag>.

So now instead of having:
<iframe src="http://www.imageshack.us/iframe.php?txtcolor=111111&amp;type=blank" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" width="280" height="70">
I have:
<iframe src="http://www.imageshack.us/iframe.php?txtcolor=111111&amp;type=blank" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" width="280" height="85" allowtransparency="true">

Something to think of in the next update, Rik©?

It happens with Opera as well. I'll see if this fixes it.  Can't use Firefox for much.  It's too cludgy for the way I work.  I find that Opera, even with it's quirks works better than Firefox. But thanx. I'll keep you posted.

-Jazhawk

Gwion

I have the same problem. With Opera and IE.
Is there a solution? I tried the code mentioned above, no improvement.

touficjohn

I love it but i cant get it to work in the Aquamania dark blue 01 them what is it i have to edit exactly?
Thanks

Rik©

Hi 8)

Sorry for the late reply but i have some connection troubles at home :( (currently using a pc at the library)
There is a way to change the bgcolor.... when my broadband connection at home is working again i will fix it...

- Rik©

Pink Bee

Wow, this is a great code!
Thanks a lot!!! :D

murmel

Does it work with 1.1 RC2? :)
If not, when'll you make it? :)

d3v

How can you put this under Additional Options?

axlgreece

Quote from: murmel on January 01, 2006, 07:23:45 PM
Does it work with 1.1 RC2? :)
If not, when'll you make it? :)

Yes, please make it work...  ;D

Enc0der


Gwion

QuoteDoes it work with 1.1 RC2?

I second that! :)

snork13

Quote from: Gwion on January 08, 2006, 03:00:55 PM
QuoteDoes it work with 1.1 RC2?

I second that! :)


yes, works fine for me
Mods
Please DO NOT PM me with requests for individual support, but post your questions and concerns in the appropriate section of the forum where other users can benefit from them as well. Thank you.
I have been super busy as of late. Working on updates to all my modifications for 2.0.1

Federico

Hello to all! between when the mod it will be ready for rc2?

Thanks  ;)

snork13

Mods
Please DO NOT PM me with requests for individual support, but post your questions and concerns in the appropriate section of the forum where other users can benefit from them as well. Thank you.
I have been super busy as of late. Working on updates to all my modifications for 2.0.1

Federico

Thanks for the link! 

I would want but to make to visualize the block over the button for posting.

You can see the photo:



How I can make?

Thanks  ;)

Advertisement: