Invisible Index

Started by oddchat, June 06, 2010, 08:09:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oddchat

On my forum, the index is visible as a guest, but as soon as you log onto your account, everything but the top navigation is invisible.

Ideas?

Kill Em All

Invisible? Can we have a link to your website along with a temp account?

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

oddchat

hxxp:www.oddchat.com [nonactive]

username: testaccount
password: test

Kill Em All

Ok, you are running a very custom theme, plus your website doesn't have the SMF copyright on it.

I would suggest asking the theme's author.

Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

oddchat

...alright
I just figured that you knew enough to figure out why it wouldn't be working correctly

mashby

...alright
I figured that if you got your site in the condition that it's currently in, you might know how to fix it. I find the design of your site intriguing, but the lack of the SMF copyright puts you in a compromising position. And Kill Em All knows quite a bit and knows enough to not answer your question directly when your situation is in clear violation of the terms of using SMF (without getting permission to remove the copyright).
Always be a little kinder than necessary.
- James M. Barrie

Kill Em All

I agree with mashby, I must say, the theme is quite interesting. But the copyright must be present.

Sorry.

Advertisement: