News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

PM Auto Responder

Started by Nibogo, July 13, 2010, 05:23:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nibogo

Quote from: Sabre™ on July 17, 2010, 02:48:26 AM
Would you mind if 'somebody' converts it to smf1 and shares it?

Only if the person that converts it leave all the credits to SMFPacks.com and leaves the same readme that the original package has

Quote from: lucas-ruroken on July 17, 2010, 11:14:48 AM
mmm it's easy to convert.... but Nibogo will have convert this :o

I won't as I said I'm not going to create more mods for 1.1 branch

lucas-ruroken

many authors think that... I'm not going to create mods for 1.1 (Advanced mods...)
Adk Portal 3.1 is coming....

Design your universe!

Nibogo

Quote from: lucas-ruroken on July 17, 2010, 01:52:33 PM
many authors think that... I'm not going to create mods for 1.1 (Advanced mods...)

There is no reason, there is a lot of people using 1.1.11 but soon or later they are going to upgrade to SMF 2.0 to have all the new things if not well they should know that SMF 1.1.11 is old so they shouldn't expect a lot of new things for it

lucas-ruroken

Adk Portal 3.1 is coming....

Design your universe!

Afro

Quote from: Nibogo on July 17, 2010, 04:10:57 PM
Quote from: lucas-ruroken on July 17, 2010, 01:52:33 PM

There is no reason, there is a lot of people using 1.1.11 but soon or later they are going to upgrade to SMF 2.0 to have all the new things if not well they should know that SMF 1.1.11 is old so they shouldn't expect a lot of new things for it

There will also be SMF 3 some day. We cant bury our heads in the sand.

Sabre™

Quote from: Nibogo on July 17, 2010, 12:55:43 PM
Quote from: Sabre™ on July 17, 2010, 02:48:26 AM
Would you mind if 'somebody' converts it to smf1 and shares it?

Only if the person that converts it leave all the credits to SMFPacks.com and leaves the same readme that the original package has

Oh yes of course, only the new install info for smf1 will be added, as per usual ;)
I understand your reluctance to support smf1, but some are still waiting for branch 2 to go stable and would like to use the new 'gadgets' aswell.
Usually they realise that it isn't for them, but atleast they had the opportunity to try it.

Cheers for your response :)
Do NOT give admin and/or ftp details to just anybody, see if they are trust worthy first!!  Do your homework ;)

KensonPlays

What about something like Gmail's "Canned Responses"

you can set up certain titles, who it's from, content text (look for certain words), etc... and automatically send it, I like this feature!

luuuciano

what about a check box to activate/deactivate it?

oops, then I read "o Can be disabled just leaving empty the Auto Response."
No me agradan los foros que no te dejan borrar TU PROPIO usuario, como por ejemplo smfsimple.com.
E incluso te mandan emails no solicitados, de los cuales, quizá, no puedas escapar porque NO te dejan posibilidad a deshabilitarlos (a menos que NO te tengan en su lista negra).

KensonPlays

What about multiple auto reponses you can have as a template? Like for one week you can have it say something specific. And another "template" for later use and easily switch? and a "none" option?

Nibogo

I won't add new things for this mod it was a nice idea and I coded because fuma1986 ask me to do it, paid for it and allow me to publish it but no further improvements are going to be added.

KensonPlays

Oh. That is ok. but it would be nice. I understand.

Laza

Can you please update this mod for SMF 2.0 RC4  :)

C4G-TK

Quote from: Laza on December 04, 2010, 01:22:06 PM

Parse the mod for RC3 and then do the first three file edits manually (PersonalMessage.php, Profile.template.php, & Modifications.english.php)
It worked fine on RC4 for me.

FYI, when doing Profile.template.php, you will want to be sure to add the '; to the end of the last bit of code if the part you are replacing contains it.

-img removed-

KensonPlays

An "official" update would be nice, for RC4. No new features. Just update to rc4.

Laza

Quote from: C4G-TK on December 05, 2010, 01:17:40 PM

Parse the mod for RC3 and then do the first three file edits manually (PersonalMessage.php, Profile.template.php, & Modifications.english.php)
It worked fine on RC4 for me.

FYI, when doing Profile.template.php, you will want to be sure to add the '; to the end of the last bit of code if the part you are replacing contains it.

Thank you C4G-TK  ;)

C4G-TK

-img removed-

agent47

Can someone tell me how this is used coz I installed it and I see nothing on Admin CP > Modification Settings
My sites' running on SMF RC3 and under the language english-utf8
Help would be much appreciated

PortaMx is probably the best SMF portal!

Nibogo

Quote from: agent47 on December 29, 2010, 04:59:09 PM
Can someone tell me how this is used coz I installed it and I see nothing on Admin CP > Modification Settings
My sites' running on SMF RC3 and under the language english-utf8
Help would be much appreciated

There aren't settings from this mod, you only need to install it and you'll see a new text field in PM's settings.

Biology Forums

Was a 1.x version ever released?

Advertisement: