News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

SMF Social Groups Lite

Started by Nibogo, August 09, 2010, 10:30:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

juams

Gracias igualmente. Voy a pensar en comprarme la versión PRO.
Saludos!

bearstreet

sorry ofr my ignorance , but does this mod works with smf 2.0.2?
i have been trying to install it on 2.0.2, but can't. the option to install doesn't appears in package manager, only list files and delete option appears.
Dont do drugs, coz if you get caught u will go to prison, and drugs are real expensive in prison
:P

Ask me Maths Questions

Nibogo

Quote from: bearstreet on May 15, 2012, 06:15:25 PM
sorry ofr my ignorance , but does this mod works with smf 2.0.2?
i have been trying to install it on 2.0.2, but can't. the option to install doesn't appears in package manager, only list files and delete option appears.

Currently only the PRO version has been certified for 2.0.2

bearstreet

Any plans to make it available for 2.0 for free?

I guess I have to watch this space regularly just in case :)
Dont do drugs, coz if you get caught u will go to prison, and drugs are real expensive in prison
:P

Ask me Maths Questions

TheListener

Quote from: bearstreet on May 15, 2012, 11:41:26 PM
Any plans to make it available for 2.0 for free?

I guess I have to watch this space regularly just in case :)

Currently only the PRO version has been certified for 2.0.2

rexall9000

Thu 28 Jun 2012, 10:44 pm

Hello All,

Does anyone have Social Groups up & running?  I think it is what I am looking for; a way to add some social networking to SMF.  I'd like to have a looksee before I buy, however.   The developer does not provide a proper demo where you can see what a populated one looks like, and the screenshots are fuzzy.   :(

Thanks!

Rex in Thailand.

eric1234

May i know how to set the limit of picture's size?

Set the max size for uploads on Social Groups
(0 for No Limit)

there is a "0" in the box, so if i replace it with 1 means what?

Thank you very much.

David111567

Quote from: rexall9000 on June 28, 2012, 11:49:02 AM
Thu 28 Jun 2012, 10:44 pm

Hello All,

Does anyone have Social Groups up & running?  I think it is what I am looking for; a way to add some social networking to SMF.  I'd like to have a looksee before I buy, however.   The developer does not provide a proper demo where you can see what a populated one looks like, and the screenshots are fuzzy.   :(

Thanks!

Rex in Thailand.

I have it.  There's some bugs in it that the author thanked me for reporting, and said he'll fix.  I'm still waiting for that to happen. Until then, I've taken it offline.  If they're fixed, I can honestly say it's worth the money I spent. If they're not fixed in a timely manner, then I'll report back otherwise.  I'll let you know.

Nibogo

The only issues are that in threads there is no redirection to threads tab at the group (really minor thing), and broken integration with Activity Stream, so there is nothing serious if you don't want to use the later.

David111567

Quote from: Nibogo on July 12, 2012, 10:26:51 PM
I'll fix it, you reported both issues two days ago, and I'll work on them.

I reported problems with Activity Stream months ago... and you DIDN'T work on them.

So forgive me if I ask, yet again...

WHEN?

That's all I want to know.  WHEN, please, sir?

MrMike

I'm considering buying the PRO version.

I'm currently using the Ultimate Profile mod but I'd like to use SMF Social Groups...do I need to uninstall Ultimate Profile before I install SMF Social Groups v2.1.2?

MrMike

Quote from: Nibogo on July 23, 2012, 11:42:18 PMNo

Brevity good. ;)

The only other thing I'm trying to figure out is after installing SMF Social Groups am I going to end up with two Buddy Lists, one in Ultimate Profile and one in SMF Social Groups?

kiras70

Hola, tengo un problema con el mod... para los que preguntan si anda con ultimate perfil a mi me va muy bien, tengo los 2 instalados y ningún problema, el mod luego de unas modificaciones ya que estaba algo mal formado quedo muy bien...

Aquí unas imágenes:

Gracias y Un saludo.

Nibogo

Debe cuadrar los permisos del mod y el copyright debe mantenerlo siempre, usted no esta usando nada de pago por lo que es lo minimo que podria hacer y usted va a encontrar algunos bugs en esta versión, todos corregidos en la versión PRO

owg

I'm evaluating the mod, and would definitely purchase the pro version, but I cannot upload files.  I've tried all the size settings, and extension settings, but always receive "An error has occurred" message with no indication of what the error is.  Any ideas?

Advertisement: