News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Simple Audio Video Embedder

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, August 09, 2010, 10:42:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sylkler

vbgamer45

Looking to work on this mod for more updates this week hopefully
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Martine M

Quote from: enitram on June 15, 2011, 03:31:43 AM
I updated from smf 1.13 to 2;0 lthe night before last and i had about 430 of the same error messages yesterday.

Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this URL
http://www.united-tutorials-registration.com/index.php?action=admin;area=logs;sa=errorlog;desc
Apply Filter: Only show the errors with the same message
8: Undefined index: mediapro_settings
Apply Filter: Only show the errors from this file
File: /home/unitedtu/public_html/Sources/Admin.php
Line: 219

and on line 208 and 212

Hope you can find the time, cause I had 3500 error messages in 3 days.
Running SMF 2.09 - Diego Andrés Theme Elegant Mind - TP 1.0 - Main Forum language English - Browser Firefox 33

overscan

SO, for me, overriding the default sizes works, once I realised the boxes are height then width not width then height, so 385 in 1st box, 640 in second box.

It looks to me like a simple reversing of width and height happened in the code somewhere.

Martine M

Quote from: overscan on June 21, 2011, 07:15:48 AM
SO, for me, overriding the default sizes works, once I realised the boxes are height then width not width then height, so 385 in 1st box, 640 in second box.

It looks to me like a simple reversing of width and height happened in the code somewhere.

Could you please point me to the right file to do that please?
Running SMF 2.09 - Diego Andrés Theme Elegant Mind - TP 1.0 - Main Forum language English - Browser Firefox 33

vbgamer45

Quote from: enitram on June 21, 2011, 04:05:41 AM
Quote from: enitram on June 15, 2011, 03:31:43 AM
I updated from smf 1.13 to 2;0 lthe night before last and i had about 430 of the same error messages yesterday.

Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this URL
http://www.united-tutorials-registration.com/index.php?action=admin;area=logs;sa=errorlog;desc
Apply Filter: Only show the errors with the same message
8: Undefined index: mediapro_settings
Apply Filter: Only show the errors from this file
File: /home/unitedtu/public_html/Sources/Admin.php
Line: 219

and on line 208 and 212

Hope you can find the time, cause I had 3500 error messages in 3 days.
That looks like you are missing a language string that should in your themes/default/language/modifications.english.php or if you have different languages
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Martine M

Thank you vbgamer45 I have taken a look and for some reason nothing was in the modification.english php of this mod.
I went to the modification page and manually put the strings in.
I will see tomorrow if the errors has stopped, suppose so of coarse.
Thanks again.

vbgamer45

Make sure you also clear your cache in SMF 2.0 forum maintaince area

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Martine M

effex

Hello, I had this mod installed on SMF 1.1.14 and upgrade to 2.0, I installed the latest copy of your mod and noticed a change or display error. It seems that the Simple Audio Video Embedder tag at the bottom is overlapping the Simple Machines text. Is this a change you made or is this a mistake? Any idea on how to fix this? Thanks!

I included a screen shot as an attachment.

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

effex

Quote from: vbgamer45 on June 22, 2011, 02:14:10 PM
What broswer version are you using?

I'm using Firefox 3.6.17 on this pc, haven't tried it on my laptop which has the latest version. By the way this was installed onto the Core theme if that helps.

EDIT: I just tried it on the latest version of IE and it is doing the same thing too.

青山 素子

It's an issue with the theme's CSS. Edit the CSS for that theme and remove the rule "line-height: 0;" for "#footerarea ul li.copywrite".

vbgamer45, as 2.0 final now has a link to the credits action, you should look into using that area rather than cluttering the footer.
Motoko-chan
Director, Simple Machines

Note: Unless otherwise stated, my posts are not representative of any official position or opinion of Simple Machines.

effex

Quote from: 青山 素子 on June 22, 2011, 05:46:09 PM
It's an issue with the theme's CSS. Edit the CSS for that theme and remove the rule "line-height: 0;" for "#footerarea ul li.copywrite".

Perfect!

Thanks so much for your help!

vbgamer45

Glad you were able to figure it out may have it make that change if installing on core theme

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

opheliagrimm

VB, great mod.

Installed it but the video appeared as though the resolutions has been mixed up.

that is 480 width and  640 height

instead of

640 Width and 480 Height

I made the change for youtube and youtu.be [nofollow] in the database but noticed it looked off for most videos.

Seems the setting of 0,0 doesn't over ride the hard coded resolutions.

Any thoughts?

I had AEVA installed before but uninstalled it to try your mod instead. Just in case that may be a factor.

Thanks in advance for your help

Parenting-Furkids

Aaron10

For some reason I can't post megavideo, comes up saying Invalid URL when I press play. The player itself embeds fine.

vbgamer45

Quote from: Aaron10 on June 26, 2011, 08:50:33 PM
For some reason I can't post megavideo, comes up saying Invalid URL when I press play. The player itself embeds fine.
Example link

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Advertisement: