Simple Audio Video Embedder

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, August 09, 2010, 10:42:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vbgamer45

Does not have any builtin html5 player options. Right now what it does takes links from video sharing sites then embeds them into the post. Uses the default player from each of those video sharing sites.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Babyfacemagee

So just to be clear... would this work on mobile browsers like Chrome for Android which is now the default browser for Android 4.1?  It doesn't support flash...all video must be html5 compatible.   I'm assuming this mod only does flash videos?

Thanks for your help.

BFM

vbgamer45

It only does flash that I know of. I use the default embeding format provided by the sites at time of creating the mod.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

青山 素子

vbgamer45, if you are using their iframe method then it'll use Flash or HTML5 automatically. If you aren't, then see A New Way To Embed YouTube Videos for how to do it that way.
Motoko-chan
Director, Simple Machines

Note: Unless otherwise stated, my posts are not representative of any official position or opinion of Simple Machines.

Squash

Quote from: Squash on July 07, 2012, 07:44:05 AM
Quote from: vbgamer45 on June 12, 2012, 10:12:52 AM
Try this file

Although it fixed the issue for Safari, I just looked at it tonight with firefox and it looks like this after your fix ...any help would be great and thanks

Not sure if you saw this but it's an issue in Firefox..... but worse than it was in safari before you fixed the file and it looked fine in safari. It still looks okay in safari, although the spacing is just barely below the ones it was covering before.

I am using the file you put on page 54 for me...I have look at it and considered editing it. I just prefer to make sure you continue to get credit for your mod, so I prefer not to make any changes.  thanks and I realize you're busy  :D

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

sharks

Hm.. I just installed this mod on SMF 1.1.16 and no installation errors. I selected all the checkboxes for all the supported services. So, i paste a youtube link (both the short version and normal version) in a new topic and after posting, nothing happens. I expected to see an embedded video window instead of showing me the links just as if the mod was not installed. Do i need to configure it further? Permission settings maybe? This should have been mentioned into the installation screen of the mod, as it's very confusing and frustrating.

BTW, i found a bug - megavideo is still listed in there, although it's dead, since it's the sister site of megaupload, so i think it should also be removed from the list. Someone must have overlooked this! ;)

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

shazoo!

Is it possible to add CNN?

I know CNN ireport is listed, but I don't know if this is that code

http://cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/bestoftv/2012/07/19/holmes-rescue-caught-on-cam.cnn.html

Here's the embed code:

<object width="416" height="374" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" id="ep"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="movie" value="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_416x234_embed.swf?context=embed&videoId=bestoftv/2012/07/19/holmes-rescue-caught-on-cam.cnn" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><embed src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_416x234_embed.swf?context=embed&videoId=bestoftv/2012/07/19/holmes-rescue-caught-on-cam.cnn" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="416" wmode="transparent" height="374"></embed></object>

shazoo!

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

shazoo!

puredjs

Can you add hxxp:livestream.com [nonactive] videos? Would be awesome if someone could help me

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

puredjs

Embed Code:
Ok here are two links that Livestream give you

<iframe width="560" height="340" src="http://cdn.livestream.com/embed/puredjs?layout=4&amp;clip=flv_654008ae-5f34-454c-b51b-73e1fd62af1a&amp;height=340&amp;width=560&amp;autoPlay=false&amp;mute=false" style="border:0;outline:0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe><div style="font-size: 11px;padding-top:10px;text-align:center;width:560px">Watch <a href="http://www.livestream.com/?utm_source=lsplayer&amp;utm_medium=embed&amp;utm_campaign=footerlinks" title="live streaming video">live streaming video</a> from <a href="http://www.livestream.com/puredjs?utm_source=lsplayer&amp;utm_medium=embed&amp;utm_campaign=footerlinks" title="Watch puredjs at livestream.com">puredjs</a> at livestream.com</div>

Perma Link

http://www.livestream.com/puredjs/video?clipId=flv_654008ae-5f34-454c-b51b-73e1fd62af1a

koop

Would you be able to add hxxp:brightcove.com [nonactive]?  It's what the Big Ten Network uses. 

hxxp:bcove.me/9m3egwri [nonactive]

hxxp:bcove.me/02p7ga91 [nonactive]

Also, I can't get ESPN videos to embed.  Is there any code needed or is there a particular link you need to use? 

kevin.michiels

This mod used to work perfect. But now it suddenly stopped working..
I did have ohara youtube embed mod aswell. THis could have made a corruption or something.
I uninstalled ohara mod. but this mod wont work.

I did the manual instal aswell. no luck there.

Any solution?

SMFHacks.com Team

Minor update
+Added checkall function to enable/disable all embeding sites at one time.
+Added link for copyright removal purchase option
Disclaimer: SMFHacks.com Team is not affiliated with the SMF Team or the SimpleMachines NPO.
Latest Mods:
Community Suite
Newsletter Pro SMF Gallery Pro SMF Classifieds SMF Store

Advertisement: