News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

247portal Themes

Started by xenovanis, July 27, 2005, 10:46:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xenovanis

Matching themes to work with the 247portal templates. These can be used wrapped with both fixed and dynamic templates. Available in 10 colors (click on the thumbnail to see a live preview):

PortalBluePortalBlue2PortalGreenPortalGreen2PortalGrey
PortalBlackPortalRedPortalYellowPortalOrangeViolet

Please not that these themes use the 247portal stylesheet as well.. 
SilkClean Buttonset by ªcF

Download for SMF 1.1 Beta 3 Public
Attached files are for SMF 1.1 Beta 3 Public only!
You need to be logged in to download the attached themes.

Download for SMF 1.1 RC2
http://testzone.xenovanis.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=17&func=select&id=2
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Aravot

Good work, once question is the themes SMF 1.0.x compatible

xenovanis

You could try it, though I designed them to work with 1.1 Beta 3 Public.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Aravot

Quote from: xenovanis on July 27, 2005, 11:10:57 AM
You could try it, though I designed them to work with 1.1 Beta 3 Public.

I guess not, how about one for SMF 1.0.x series see how it looks in 1.0.3 Click HERE

dtm.exe

xenovanis, very nice job :).

-Dan The Man

lurkerBB

Nice themes! Just what I'm looking for. Many thanks!

spyro187

Is anyone familiar with how to make Mambo compatable installs for templates like these?

rasncain

Great work man!  thanks for all your help with this, the themes are perfect.

Kindred

Quote from: spyro187 on July 27, 2005, 08:23:37 PM
Is anyone familiar with how to make Mambo compatable installs for templates like these?

yes...   you take the mambo index.php and set it up accordingly along with the images folder, the css folder and templateDetails.xml

But the point is that these SMF themes are optimized/designed for use with the (already existing) mambo template called 24/7 portal.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

xenovanis

You'll have to install these themes through SMF's thememanager.

xenovanis

Added PortalYellow and PortalViolet themes.  :)

Firefrog

I felt adventurous - this theme is working perfectly on 1.0.5. And has made my site look a million dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My attempt at a 247portal blue theme for SMF was crude compared to this.

Thankyou!!!!!!

Aravot

Quote from: Firefrog on July 31, 2005, 09:07:32 AM
I felt adventurous - this theme is working perfectly on 1.0.5. And has made my site look a million dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My attempt at a 247portal blue theme for SMF was crude compared to this.

Thankyou!!!!!!

Is your 1.0.5 forum standalone, unwrapped or wrapped? I have it wrapped but can't get the forum to stay inside the Mambo template, it bleeds out around the edges.

Edited:

Xenovanis, how did you manage to keep the forum inside Mambo template, mines bleeds out.

Ivan Minic

Very nice clean, light template set.

Firefrog

my wrapped 247portal is perfect on 1.0.5

lurkerBB

Quote from: xenovanis on July 28, 2005, 02:44:05 PM

You'll have to install these themes through SMF's thememanager.

Hi,

Could you please elaborate further how am I going to effect the theme in Mambo? I've done installing it in SMF and the theme is already in effect there. How do I proceed in Mambo? I think I should be changing some lines in template/index.php. But I'm not confident I can do it.

Kindred

ummm....   what?

These themes are themes for use in SMF only!

They are intended to be combined with the standard (unmodified) 24/7 Portal Mambo template available on mamboforge.
The 24/7 portal template must be acquired and installed on your own... it is not part of these packages.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Orstio

Aravot

My problem of forum not aligning with Mambo template was caused by 'SMF Recent Posts' module, un-publishing the module fixed it.
(position of module was Bottom)

xenovanis

Quote from: Aravot on August 01, 2005, 01:58:09 PM
My problem of forum not aligning with Mambo template was caused by 'SMF Recent Posts' module, un-publishing the module fixed it.
(position of module was Bottom)

Good to hear, I searched the files but couldn't find anything that could cause that.

Advertisement: