News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

SMF Likes Lite

Started by Nibogo, June 08, 2011, 05:35:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hcfwesker

Quote from: TheRealityBuzz on February 01, 2013, 04:38:27 PM
Its not working for me either.

support request posts like these really don't get anyone anywhere.  Maybe perhaps state the problem.

TheRealityBuzz

I'm also getting the same message that was posted previously.

Installations actions for "SMFPacks Likes Lite Mod"

The package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of SMF.

bigggan

No likes in post, only topics... I can accept everything else, not that...

Uninstall.....

Arantor

That's why you get encouraged to buy the pro version from the author which has likes per post.

hcfwesker

Quote from: bigggan on February 15, 2013, 08:29:33 PM
No likes in post, only topics... I can accept everything else, not that...

Ummm, did you not even read the MOD description?  It's right there on the first line.

QuoteFeatures:
o Like First Post.
o Show Total of Likes in Topic Header.
o Show List of Likes in Topics (in same page using Ajax is only available in PRO Version).
o Hide any of above lists easily.
o Total of Likes each People Received can showned (or hide) in Posts and Profile.
o Likes Permission in included.
o Data is cached, so there won't be big issues with performance.
o Fully Curve and 2.0 RC5 Compatible.
o Works on MySQL, Postgresql and SQLite.

Pro version ( and worth every penny) :  http://www.smfpacks.com/likes

Arantor

Well done, you've pointed out the same thing. You can only like the first post - i.e. the entire topic.

bigggan

You obviously didnt read my comment either... I can accept everything else being payware. But i can feed you with a spoon though, I want to like every post thats posted, not only first post (topic)

Arantor

Which is why you have to get the paid version. The free version doesn't do that. That's the point - you only get a free crippled version.

bigggan

Yes therefore uninstall, and im not supporting it since they cripple it so much.

Arantor

*shrug* I doubt the author cares.

Things like this do take time to make and test and if the free version had that feature, no-one would buy the pro version.

bigggan

I dont really care either. We have a good like addon allready but wanted bigger button for the post and more modernized.

Manu.G

The pop up which is to see here:

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?action=download;mod=3029;id=175384;image

Is only available in the Pro version?
I've install the mod on my test-forum and when I want to check who has already liked the topic I end up at a new
site.
Version SMF 2.0.8
SimplePortal 2.3.5

kevin.michiels

Can you upgrade the lite version for  2.0.4 ?
Much appreciated

karde

Good mod but most things are in Pro which is normal.
come and join us on UK jobseekers [nofollow] forums.

hashend94

Hey, So I tried emulating to SMF 2.0 RC4 and above, but the mod doesn't seem to work. I get the same error saying 'The package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of SMF'. Is there a specific version which I have to emulate to ? Please let me a way to fix this :)

Rain Forest

Quote from: hashend94 on July 13, 2013, 05:01:14 AM
Hey, So I tried emulating to SMF 2.0 RC4 and above, but the mod doesn't seem to work. I get the same error saying 'The package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of SMF'. Is there a specific version which I have to emulate to ? Please let me a way to fix this :)
Which version of SMF are you using?

Advertisement: