How do I do this?

Started by lostprodigy, October 05, 2011, 10:31:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostprodigy

prntscr.com/3cod1

Yes I have the colors set for each group but they won't show up in posts like this.

prntscr.com/3codf

I had this before without a mod but I don't remember how to do it.....

4Kstore

I see no difference between the 2 images

¡¡NEW MOD: Sparkles User Names!!!

ARG01

No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Ricky.

Buddy, may you like to give us more explanation ?

Dean313

Quote from: lostprodigy on October 05, 2011, 10:31:34 PM
prntscr.com/3cod1

Yes I have the colors set for each group but they won't show up in posts like this.

prntscr.com/3codf

I had this before without a mod but I don't remember how to do it.....

I think he's talking about the rank images for certain membergroups, such as Administrator, and then post group icons. They can be found by clicking in the ACP, logging in, and going to Members -> Membergroup, click 'modify on a certain membergroup, and change the 'Star image filename' field to a different picture, once you've uploaded the picture to your FTP directory in {theme}/images/.

lostprodigy

Quote from: 4kstore on October 05, 2011, 11:23:30 PM
What I mean is the color of the membergroup is not showing up on a post as in their name is not red if they are an admin etc.

Illori

by default smf does not apply colors to the users names in posts or anyone other then the online list. you would need a mod to do that

4Kstore

Quote from: lostprodigy on October 06, 2011, 04:24:00 PM
What I mean is the color of the membergroup is not showing up on a post as in their name is not red if they are an admin etc.

Maybe this mod can help you: http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=111

¡¡NEW MOD: Sparkles User Names!!!

lostprodigy

Quote from: 4kstore on October 06, 2011, 04:29:57 PM
Quote from: lostprodigy on October 06, 2011, 04:24:00 PM

Maybe this mod can help you: http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=111

Worked thank you very much :D

Advertisement: