News:

SMF 2.1.2 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Meridian

Started by Adren, April 09, 2012, 01:27:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

h33f

Quote from: Diego Andrés on July 22, 2012, 08:50:54 PM
Quote from: h33f on July 22, 2012, 07:57:04 PM
Quote from: Adren on July 21, 2012, 12:17:11 AM
Quote from: h33f on July 17, 2012, 03:08:37 PM
Another problem with the theme, is that when someone's username is too long, it sticks out of the box (you can see this when you enter the forum topics).
screenshot? =)



That happen with every theme, even in the default theme, see the screenshot
http://i.imgur.com/lmwez.png [nofollow]

Hmm, can it be fixed?

Adren

Is not meridian theme support!!! Username problem?  Hm, not allow long names?

h33f

Quote from: Adren on July 24, 2012, 10:23:31 AM
Is not meridian theme support!!! Username problem?  Hm, not allow long names?

Don't worry about it Adren, thanks for all your help!

Viaja

Quote from: Adren on July 15, 2012, 03:58:16 AM
QuoteWell.. I would like to know how I can add a custom menu at the right side of my logo/site name.
That's the place (custom menu):
I did not understand what kind of menu you want to do?

A simple menu. Example:
Link 1     Link 2     Link 3     Link 4    Link 5

I would like to use the empty space at the right of the logo and name site.

sderevni

Hello, prompt a newbie as in this theme make the logo in the center (my logo size 800x260 ) and put in the footer image?

simpleinter

Hello meridian,
can you help my problem?



thanks.

Foton

Смотрю, что тема обновлялась с того момента как я её себе поставил. Там что-то капитальное было изменено или можно и не обновлять? Просто уже довольно сильно модифицировал по мелочам и делать всё заново страшно неохота.

ummizu

I am using commision junction for my banner ads and their code is within a javascript tag. When I enter this into the banner section of the theme settings, my site crashes. How can I get this to work?

Adren

Quote from: ummizu on February 26, 2013, 12:38:39 PM
I am using commision junction for my banner ads and their code is within a javascript tag. When I enter this into the banner section of the theme settings, my site crashes. How can I get this to work?
copy this code here =)
Quote from: simpleinter on November 18, 2012, 12:07:22 PM
Hello meridian,
can you help my problem?



thanks.
please read topic before reply =)

mehmet3434


Rajesh007

very nice theme... :)
how to change the font size of code

rocknroller


Ricky.


Adren

Quote from: Rajesh007 on March 29, 2013, 02:11:01 AM
very nice theme... :)
how to change the font size of code
open themes/meridian/css/index.css
body {
font: 78%/130% "Verdana", "Arial", "Helvetica", sans-serif;
}

LadyAngel

Just discovered this...beautiful!

Adren


PixieDust

Hi this is my favorite theme of all of them for my new version fo SMF. I am a newbie to this software and have three other sites using various themes in css and php.

The problem is I want to remove the text logo and replace it with mine to tie it into my freeware site.

How would I add my logo and remove the text one that it comes with

Thank you for this beautiful theme

TheListener

@PixieDust can we see a link to your forum please.

Dzonny

Hello there PixieDust.
Just go to Admin - Configuration - Current Theme, and enter the  Logo image URL. Also in "site slogan" field just put this:
 
That should do the trick!  ;)

TheListener

Quote from: Dzonny on April 27, 2013, 06:50:23 PM
Hello there PixieDust.
Just go to Admin - Configuration - Current Theme, and enter the  Logo image URL. Also in "site slogan" field just put this:
 
That should do the trick!  ;)

Will that work with this theme Dzonny?

Some themes don't have that section in the admin area.

Advertisement: