Hi SMF

Started by SORB, July 16, 2012, 09:44:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kat

The favicon needs to be in the root of your site, then, too. :)

MrPhil

Stick the favicon in /favicon.ico (site root, ICON format) and the entire site will show it. No HTML code is needed unless you choose to use a different location or format or name. In that case, every page will need the HTML "shortcut" tag. Even after deleting your bookmark and clearing your browser cache, your browser may not pick up the new favicon for some period of time, so be patient.

Herman's Mixen

Quote from: Mstcool on July 16, 2012, 09:58:36 AM
You should add a portal (simple portal is good simpleportal.net)
and a menu editor lite mod (thats the name of the mod search it up on the mod site)

if give ppl a portal situation let them check them out made a while back a topic for the dutch people around what is around if we are talking about any portal out there, i would suggest they can see for them self and choose wich fits best in their opinion ;)

just the portals can be found here in a list i worked on back into the days

Portals for 1.1.x and 2.0.x

most of them are SMF mods exept the ocportal thats an extern one ;)

Met vriendelijke groet, The Burglar!

House Mixes | Mixcloud | Any Intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent.
It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction. - Albert Einstein

Former Godfather of our dutch community ;)

Mstcool

SORB

Thanks guys for answering, the site is great I have already received over $200 in donations from a donate button on my website thanks to you guys :D.

Anyway sorry but have 2 more questions lol.

1.Is there any way to increase the upload limit for attachments? People need to upload screenshots and they cant becuase the limit is to low D:

2. Is there a way to set a default avatar because it makes all the profiles look alot nicer lol?

Help would be appreciated as always :)
Join Sorb Minecraft today!
http://sorbmc.com [nofollow]

Minecraft Ips:
mc.sorbmc.com
tekkit.sorbmc.com
ftb.sorbmc.com:25566

Mstcool

For the first one i think its in features and option or something. Or in the other thing in which there is layout stuff. Forgot the name

for the 2nd one there is a mod on the mod site for that

SORB

Oh yeah ty I found the first one I went to Admin>Forum>Attachments and Avatars>Attachment Settings

I'll see if I can get round to find out that mod you are talking about
Join Sorb Minecraft today!
http://sorbmc.com [nofollow]

Minecraft Ips:
mc.sorbmc.com
tekkit.sorbmc.com
ftb.sorbmc.com:25566

Mstcool

i think its called the default profile mod or something. No Problem add me. :)

Advertisement: