Started by Oldiesmann, November 21, 2014, 12:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlottezweb

Steve

Sweet!

(Shouldn't this be stickied?)
DO NOT pm me for support!

Herman's Mixen

Good to see, the worx been done.. now i can focus on translation for it ;)
Met vriendelijke groet, The Burglar!

House Mixes | Mixcloud | Any Intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent.
It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction. - Albert Einstein

Former Godfather of our dutch community ;)

Motahhari

JBlaze

Jason Clemons
Former Team Member 2009 - 2012

Dragooon

Quote from: Motahhari on November 21, 2014, 09:08:24 AM
Please add a dislike button.
Nope, likes acts as a positive reenforcement thing. If you don't like it just leave it.

JBlaze

Jason Clemons
Former Team Member 2009 - 2012

Kindred

Also note: This is an announcement thread.  Even if we were interested in adding a feature like that - we will not be taking feature requests in this thread.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

RUKZANYA

Portugal

Hi team...well just to say a big THANKS to everyone who made this possibile! Thank you people! For that and many more...SMF its my forum plataform "since 2006" :)

Antes

Powerbob

My SMF 2.1 Beta test site; http://www.pplb.net/smf21/index.php

Alpay

Congrats to the team
Finally ^^

HDB

Congratulations! This is another positive affirmation as to why SMF is a leading solution for all of us. This evolution continues to make me believe my decision to launch my forum using SMF was the way to go. 

I can't contribute in a technical way but I am Proud to be a Charter Member.

Biology Forums

I've tested this from the eyes of an experienced SMF user and I must say that it is a MEAN piece of software. If there was only a magical force that would convert the insides of my forum to the insides of this lol Notification system is cool and fully AJAX-based, finally!

Mr. Jinx

I am very pleased with this new version. Incredible lots of work your guys put in there.
The only reason I'm not upgrading my current forum right now (besides the beta warning) is upcoming updates.
Those beta's normally don't receive package updates, you'll have to do a large forum upgrade everytime, loosing all your mods.
So I'll wait and in the meantime, play a little with the beta.

lifeguard81

It take a lot of time, but it looks realy fantastic!
great work guys
www.doenwenu.nl
Excuse me for my english. i am from holland :)

Pause

Congratulations to all involved. :D
"You and me, inside that box, now." - The Doctor

Bite Fusion
Fusion Web Network
VG Fusion
Wrestling Fusion + Wrestling Fusion Forums

Gryzor

Oooh that's great, great news! I can't say the new skin looks very modern, but is certainly a step forward.

Really nice to include Likes and Mentions (got to wonder, will there be a way to import the data from SMFPacks' Likes implementation?)

Kindred

Quote from: Gryzor on November 21, 2014, 01:53:07 PM
, will there be a way to import the data from SMFPacks' Likes implementation?)

not from any official smf source...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: