News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Auto Tweet Embed

Started by vbgamer45, January 11, 2015, 03:21:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vbgamer45

Not at this time. I working on a plan to later this year to retire mods/turn them over to other people as I just don't have time and low usage.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Dwev

Quote from: steferrari on February 08, 2024, 02:43:13 PMI previously used this mod to embed tweets and they are displayed alone, without showing the link (more clean imho) but at the same time that mod has an issue with smileys: when you post a tweet, smileys are not displayed anymore.
I recently moved from that old mod to this one as well, because it didn't handle the change to x.com very well (not surprising, last update was in 2015).

Anyway, this mod works fine, but now the HashTag-mod doesn't work anymore, guess it has to do with how this mod handles hashtags. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Julius_2000

Quote from: Gus A on May 21, 2024, 08:18:23 AMHey folks,

I just installed 4.0.3 (I was previously using 2.0). Everything seems to be working fine except I'm getting double posts. I uninstalled and removed "all data associated with this modification" and reinstalled. It's still happening.

Running SMF 2.0.19 with PHP 8.0

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi there,

I had issues like that in the past as well and it was almost every time because of double entries in Load.php stemming from not correctly uninstalled code (so it got added after a fresh re-installation).

Find this code and check whether there is any duplicate of it and delete it:
// Some basic information...
if (!isset($context['html_headers']))
$context['html_headers'] = '';

// Auto Embed Twitter
global $boardurl;

if (!function_exists("set_tld_regex"))
$context['html_headers'] .=  '
<script type="text/javascript" src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.6.0/jquery.min.js"></script>';

$context['html_headers'] .=  '
<script type="text/javascript">
$(document).ready(function() {

Advertisement: