News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Users Online Today Mod

Started by Nibogo, November 06, 2005, 01:42:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aome

Quote from: hcfwesker on April 14, 2013, 01:21:37 PM

Replace that 2nd part of the edit with this.

// Slash Banned Members ...
if ($row['is_activated'] > 10)
$link = '<a href="' . $scripturl . '?action=profile;u=' . $row['id_member'] . '"><s>' . $row['real_name'] . '</s></a>';

That was pretty amazing, you are awesome  ;) worked as I needed it.

And amazingly fast!! I really thank you so much.
I always appreciate the help, thank you!

hcfwesker

You're welcome! :)  That was actually another guess but glad it worked :D  forgot to add it in $link form for when the names get called for from the MOD.

moonstreet

hi

I just did the large upgrade from 1.1.18 to 2.0.4 I had this mod before and it worked great. Is it 2.0.4 compatible? Do I need a new installation or can I just re install the the one I had, which is still in my package manager?

hcfwesker

Quote from: moonstreet on April 20, 2013, 04:24:19 AM
hi

I just did the large upgrade from 1.1.18 to 2.0.4 I had this mod before and it worked great. Is it 2.0.4 compatible? Do I need a new installation or can I just re install the the one I had, which is still in my package manager?

Yes, works fine with 2.0.4

Check the package page, it should show which version of this MOD you had installed.  If it's the current version listed on the MOD page, or if you see the [Install] link listed with the MOD, then it should be compatible.

SD-X

You should probably reinstall all your mods anyway. They shouldn't have been installed during your upgrade. Not all mods are cross-compatible like that.

moonstreet

NekoJonez

Is it possible so that online mods & admins can see this list?
Retro video game blogger, writer, actor, podcaster and general amazing dude.

Twitter
My Blog

MrNicotine

Trying to install 2.03 version, to smf 2.0 RC3, but no luck.
As soon as add in the part in /sources/boardindex.php, my forum page gives a 500 error..

Package installer wouldn't place this part, eventhough it gave no error...

Anyone an idea? I'm not sure what this part does, or where it calls to

// Get the user online today list.
$context += getUsersOnlineTodayStats();

TheListener

Quote from: MrNicotine on June 17, 2013, 06:22:41 PM
Trying to install 2.03 version, to smf 2.0 RC3, but no luck.
As soon as add in the part in /sources/boardindex.php, my forum page gives a 500 error..

Package installer wouldn't place this part, eventhough it gave no error...

Anyone an idea? I'm not sure what this part does, or where it calls to

// Get the user online today list.
$context += getUsersOnlineTodayStats();

Wouldn't it be less hassle if you upgraded your forum to 2.0.4?

MrNicotine

You're absolutley right, for more reasons than this, that I should upgrade.
But I have a few mods installed, that are built on 2.0 RC3, and won't work in 2.04.

So either I try to get this one working, or I upgrade and have more than one mod that won't work...
Sounds like even more hassle... ;)

But I think I just answered my own question by installing 2.0 RC3 fresh, and then tried to install this mod. Same problem...
It even installs funny, it gives me no error on the 'check' , but does give an errorpage after the install.

Half is copied and in the database and files, and the other half is not. So my conclusion would be, this is not suited for 2.0 RC3...
Is there an alternative for this mod?

TheListener

Lets's just say that this installed on my 2.0.4 forum with no errors at all.

I have a few RC4 mods on the 2.0.4 forum also.

MrNicotine

I know, I also have another forum on 2.04, and I've installed it there with no problems at all.
Works like a charm. I've even uninstalled and installed again there, just checking if there has been a change in the mod. Still no problem.
But I don't understand why it won't work on 2.0 RC3, there's something different in another part of the 2 files that are altered, I pressume.

The manual edits were no problem at all, codes are there, simple copy paste...
Putting in the tables, also no problem. Even tried copying everything from my 2.04 forum into the files and database....
But no luck. Still 500 error on (only) the forum page.

So I've been playing with this for quite some time now, and I'm on the edge of giving up.

Asking it here, is the last resort, or even finding an alternative mod, that would do something similar... But I doubt it's there...

TheListener

Out of interest which mods are you thinking won't work on 2.0.4?

MrNicotine

Most worrying is Ajaxchat, which was a hassle back then...
Also Portamx.

Both of these I couldn't use on my 2.04 forum together, they wouldn't mix...

+ I have a lot of attachments, which is significant in size, that I would have to down and upload again...
Taking my forum offline for most part of a day.

A lot of hassle for a mod, which is no more than eyecandy really... I would say I've spent more than enough time on it..

TheListener

A lotta folks are using github for the latest ajaxchat.

Portamx does work on 2.0.4

geogeo.gr

badon

Bug, SMF 2.0.5:

If I sort by username with 24 hours and "everyone" visibility, the mod either reverts to defaults, or it changes back to sorting by login time.

badon

Nevermind, this seems to be a quirk in my web browser somehow. I'll post back again if I'm sure it's a bug.

Dijboy

How do I make this mod visible if I have a new theme installed?

Diego Andrés

Quote from: Dijboy on October 19, 2013, 10:45:49 PM
How do I make this mod visible if I have a new theme installed?

You will have to make manual edits on that theme.
Or you can just uninstall the mod and install it again, marking the new theme.

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

Advertisement: