News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

A non-numeric value encountered

Started by delysid, April 25, 2019, 03:07:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kindred

That's not how it works/

1- If you used his theme as a baseline and made your own modifications -- you still used his theme and his code ---  unless you looked at it as a visual thing and then completely wrote your own theme from scratch and made your own graphics from scratch.
(note: I do not believe that you did that.) You are not entitled to the right to remove the copyright from the theme author.

2- You removed the SMF copyright. I don't care if you "deleted" it or if you just used CSS to hide it (which would match your description of " nothing was deleted")   Whatever the case - the SMF copyright is not displayed on your site.  You are legally entitled to do that. However, WE are legally entitled to say "We do not provide support for sites which have do not have the SMF copyright visible and unaltered."
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

shawnb61

Closing this one out per the request of the OP above.
Address the process rather than the outcome.  Then, the outcome becomes more likely.   - Fripp

Advertisement: