News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Ad Management mod

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, January 30, 2006, 08:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BFTUK

Thanks but i could'nt find that in the code!

Any other ideas?

Using 1.07
www.countycricketclubs.co.uk [nofollow]
www.buyingfirsttime.co.uk

jerm

if ($message['id'] == $context['first_message'] && allowedTo('ad_manageperm'))

Vinspire

My ad management mod in themis theme  :P  ;)

rocketman

For some reason i do not see the AD Configuration portion in the Admin screen.  Is there something I'm missing?  I am using the default Theme.  I have tried to uninstall and reinstall several times, but I still do not see it...

Thanks in advance.

Vinspire

Quote from: rocketman on June 26, 2006, 09:53:18 AM
For some reason i do not see the AD Configuration portion in the Admin screen.  Is there something I'm missing?  I am using the default Theme.  I have tried to uninstall and reinstall several times, but I still do not see it...

Thanks in advance.

I assume that your mod installation is successful.

Try looking here

Admin -> Configuration -> Ad Management :)

Antac

I have succesfull installed AD mod on forum 1.0.7. but I can`t see banner with my "Classic YaBB SE Theme" it works only with default theme!!!

why???
ideas?
hxxp:www.tribe.hr [nonactive]
www.ckscena.com

Bigguy

You have to do the edits manually in order for the ads to show up on anything else other than the default theme. Look in the install.xml file for the template edits.

Antac

Quote from: Bigguy on June 27, 2006, 09:22:17 AM
You have to do the edits manually in oder for the ads to show up on anything else other than the default theme. Look in the install.xml file for the template edits.

:( I don`t understand u...do u mean that I should change install.xml or some file of theme where is the problem!???
www.ckscena.com

Bigguy

No...Go into your admin panel to packages, find the ad mod and beside it there will be a link to "List Files" press that and look for the file called "Install.xml" All the edits that need to be done are in that file. You need to edit the template files on the theme you are using in order for it to show on that theme.

Antac

Quote from: Bigguy on June 27, 2006, 11:04:43 AM
No...Go into your admin panel to packages, find the ad mod and beside it there will be a link to "List Files" press that and look for the file called "Install.xml" All the edits that need to be done are in that file. You need to edit the template files on the theme you are using in order for it to show on that theme.

aha....I understand now...but thats too complicated for me...I`am afraid I could f*cked up whole forum...exsist maybe easier way?
www.ckscena.com

Bigguy

No as long as you back everything up then you should be ok. Just backup before you play, I always make a copy of the file that I`m editing incase I screw up I can just put the backup I have in place.

Zeremi

Woo first mod that works perfectly!! YAAY!! It rocks, thanks!

But is there possible to put like one to down, other to up and like that...?
There is only possible to put the same to places that you select?

Thanks!
-Zeremi

Bigguy

Can you explain more.

Quote from: Zeremi on July 02, 2006, 01:56:34 PM
Woo first mod that works perfectly!! YAAY!! It rocks, thanks!

But is there possible to put like one to down, other to up and like that...?
There is only possible to put the same to places that you select?

Thanks!
-Zeremi

Zeremi

I got ad named A and B.
I wanna put A into option "Display ads on every page (ontop)"
I wanna put B into option "Display ads on every page (onbottom)"
But I dont want to put A on bottom or B on top

Is that possible?

Bigguy

Zeremi

Well, there is only one box for the code...

So how is it possible?

Bigguy

What version of the ad mod are you using ???

Zeremi

ad_mod_1-0-7_v1-0-2b

And SMF 1.0.7

Bigguy

Ok in Version 2 for smf 1.1rc2 there is a way to do this. In the version you are using there is not, sorry. You will have to upgrade to get that feature in ad management.

Advertisement: