[Theme] Spaceman for SMF 1.0.3

Started by A.M.A, March 20, 2004, 06:49:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomer

I have Winzip but it doesnt unzip it....

should i get another program?

A.M.A

Really sorry .. real life is demanding my full attention .. will be back soon hopefully :)

Tomer

Oldiesmann

You must be using an ancient version of Winzip. The two most recent versions (8 and 9) have supported tar.gz files with no problems whatsoever. I think version 7 did too, but can't remember. Upgrade at http://www.winzip.com

Also, if you want a great FREE zip program, check out www.ultimatezip.com. Supports an astounding 16 archive formats including .rar, .tar, .tar.gz and .tar.bz2.
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

eFishie

--Jon

Abstraction Point Electronic Music Community - We don't bite! Really! I promise!

Check out my newest song: Alive

edi67

i found another bug is not possible see long link http posted inside TAG CODE look:

under word Codice must be one link HTTP but is not visibile using this theme why ?

CrazyZone - My SMF Forum

From the difficult the hardening of the man you can see

nave

installed and working wonderfully, thank you 

Tristan Perry

That's really cool! It's installed and working great  :) Thanks

A.M.A

thanks all :)

@ edi67 could you please give me a link to the post. I've tested it on my local server with no problem.
Really sorry .. real life is demanding my full attention .. will be back soon hopefully :)

A.M.A

BaD-GirL

have u got these theme in spanish??

[darksteel]

The Theme can convert it Spanish using the package espanish  in downloads

darksteel-

Luis "[darksteel]" Alvarado.
Spanish Support
¿Qué es el repair_settings?
No doy soporte por PM, publica tu duda en el foro y tendras respuestas mas rapidas.
My forum:
www.caamboard.com

Bitwiz44

Im trying this theme. One feature I really like is it put 'Sliders" around some members larger avatars. kinda allows 'Panning".  Very good feature!

Patzt

Bitwiz, do you have a URL so that I can see it?  I really like the colours.

Two sites that use SMF!
Photography Cafe
and

Christian Photographers

[Unknown]

Quote from: Bitwiz44 on July 18, 2004, 06:10:01 PM
Im trying this theme. One feature I really like is it put 'Sliders" around some members larger avatars. kinda allows 'Panning".  Very good feature!

This is also in the default theme ;). (not classic/converted, though..)

-[Unknown]

croniksoft

anyone is thinkin in updatin this theme if not can anyone tell me wat is neede to make this theme work on RC2
i have a dream and you could be part of it

oldschr

Question about the Spaceman Theme.  I used the Spaceman as a base Theme for the following url: hxxp:www.humsci.auburn.edu/forum [nonactive].   What I really want to do is change the windowbg color to the windowbg2 color under the topics.   On the starting board homepage it is exactly what I want, but when I go to a child board the colors in the second table are reversed.  ANY help would be appreciated. 

Chris

Advertisement: