General support topic for Aeva Media (Latest release: July 28, 2010)

Started by Nao 尚, October 14, 2007, 04:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kindred

if you installed 2.0 final, then the aeva mod i no longer there.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

rick_deckard

I upgraded from one of the RCs and noticed that Aeva wasn't working right so deleted it instead of uninstalling.  I might have got my wires crossed along the way but the situation I'm left with now is that everytime I go to uninstall the package I get this message:

QuoteThis package cannot be uninstalled, because there is no uninstaller!

Please contact the mod author for more information.

I don't know what to do about this and it won't let me reinstall over the old files.

Kindred

upload the zip archive to your packages directory via ftp
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

rick_deckard

I tried what you said but it still won't uninstall and is coming up with the same message.

ben sisko

is this mod working without errors on SMF 2.0 gold? (emulating 2.0RC5 when installing)

MrMorph

matt scarlett

I can't get the 'Mass Upload' to work, so i'm having to upload pics one at a time :tickedoff: The status bar starts off fine, then it stops after the first upload .. but it doeesn't actually upload anything.

http://i.imagefra.me/48fid5ml

as you can see, the bottom status bar reads 100% but nothing has actually uploaded :tickedoff:

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Chas Large

I don't know if anyone can help here but I am trying to move over from SMF Gallery Lite to Aeva Media.

AM is installed OK and then I ran the Gallery lite Converter but after the third NEXT I get the following error:

Notice: Undefined index: file in D:\EasyPHP_Site5_Vista\converter.php on line 358

Notice: Undefined index: file in D:\EasyPHP_Site5_Vista\converter.php on line 380
An Error Has Occurred!
The database value you're trying to insert does not exist: id_file
Back

If possible can someone point me to a fix for this? I've searched and found no other reports of this.
My Modifications :)  My Forum

Please DO NOT PM me with support requests. Post the problem in the appropriate Support Board so everyone can benefit from the advice given.

Soulmaster

after the upgrade tot 2.0 final i'm heaving a lot of troubles with aeva media.

1. the integrations is not working good, after copy/paste the embedded code in to a post the size off the letters are bigger than normal
2. youtube embedding is not working anymore only in preview modes you can see the movies not after publising.
check out my lightning site

matt scarlett

is there any other ... media/gallery installs I can use? I've got a lot of pictures to upload.

Ascot

Is it possible to disable image host embedding and force my users to use remote embedding?
if yes, how can i do that?

Thanks~!

rad1701

Is anyone having any luck getting Aeva to pull in the HTML5 Youtube content and not the Flash version?  I'd like it to do that so my forum members can view videos on the forum on their iPads and iPhones directly in the forum itself.  I've tried this with SMF 1.1.13 and SMF 2.

rufen

Hello!

I'm having a weird problem after installing the auto-embed (7.1) into my forum.

all my topics are blank, just like this:

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/--b4ydiQXxq8/Tf11Cjee2-I/AAAAAAAAEH8/iCTTJeGqmuw/s1024/blanktopic.jpg

and uninstalling the mod fix it right away.

any clue? i've looked in this topic and didn't find any answer.. thank you!

poldeleeuw

Hi,

Can anyone help me out please? If i want to install avea media i'm getting this screen:

So i'm getting 2 errors. Now is my question, do i have to input the code myself first before i install it further? Or have to do i something else first?

Thanks for your support.

Joeri.

Masterd

poldeleeuw

Advertisement: