- Feature List
- Our License
- Copyright Information
- The Team
- Translate Agreement
- Team Agreement
- Security Report
- Stat Collection
Team Member Agreement
You agree to be bound to the following terms and conditions as specified by Simple Machines:
- As a team member, you agree to embrace, support and abide by the Core Values of Simple Machines
- We will provide our software to the public for free. A full and complete version of any software title developed by this project will be available to everyone without any cost, be it monetary or otherwise.
- We will treat others with consideration, high regard, courtesy and dignity; in a just, equitable and unbiased manner. We will demonstrate good manners, pay attention and treat others as we would like to be treated. We will be consistent, listen and be open to feedback, be careful making judgments about others, and treat people equally and equitably.
- We will support the personal and professional growth of each every member of the team. This project was founded by people and for people looking to develop their skills as well as themselves. We will always strive to help and encourage others and to provide opportunity for growth, development and learning.
- We will recognize the successes and accomplishments of the team and the individuals who make up this team. We will give credit where credit is due. This applies to successes, contributions, licenses and rewards.
- We exist in a competitive world, with many other alternative software titles. We will persevere in this arena through quality and respect, not through antagonism and hate. We will be supportive and will not insult, disparage or in any other way tear down other projects, businesses or organizations.
- Everyone on this team is a volunteer and gives what they can of their free time. They each give what they want and/or can, but we must accept that life and family come first. We will be understanding and supportive of each other, and will respect other members when they take breaks from and/or leave the team.
- All team members are registered members of the main community boards. We all strive to be as active as required to fulfill the duties of our role on the team. There is no required level of activity on the boards; however, a long unexplained absence or period of inactivity is inconsiderate, causes unnecessary speculation and is cause for replacement.
- Our reputation is built by our users. Excellent support is fundamental to this reputation. We will continue to provide support and assistance to the members of the user community. A product has little value if it is not supported. Ongoing support and ongoing development are equally important.
- We are a team and the work you do within the team is for the benefit of the project as a whole. Every team member may, at some time, contribute code, graphics or other intellectual property to the project. Such contributions are considered donations to the project. Please see the readme on GitHub for more information about contributing.
- You agree to work within the organizational structure of the team(s) and the corporation. Regardless of your position, you take the responsibility that comes with the position you hold.
- As a Team Member, you accept the responsibilities of the team which you are a part of. (Each team has a responsibilities and expectations list in the team specific board.) You recognize that you are represented by your respective team leader. "Political" issues (e.g. NPO management, team management, team policy, etc.) should be presented to your respective team leader, another team leader or the project manager for further discussions among the Steering Committee.
- As a Team Leader, you take responsibility for your team, represent the team within the Steering Committee and communicate the leadership point of view back to your team.
- As a Project Manager, you take responsibility for the interests of the project as a whole and all team members. You represent the project within the Steering Committee and to the Board of Directors.
- The team boards and discussions on them are mostly confidential. This means that things discussed on the team boards should NOT be shared outside the team boards without discussion. Sharing information from the team discussions may be grounds for disciplinary action, up to removal from the team. You agree to keep the contents of the team boards confidential, within the team.
- As a team member, you represent Simple Machines, the project and your team. You agree to conduct yourself in a professional and polite manner when communicating with the users, with the public and with other team members, be it on forum(s), in person contact or IRC.
- Help | Terms and Rules | Go Up ▲
- Copyright © 2022 Simple Machines. All Rights Reserved.
- Page served by: 10.0.100.134 (10.0.100.113)
- Page created in 0.072 seconds with 4 queries.
- Feature List