- Feature List
- Our License
- Copyright Information
- The Team
- Translate Agreement
- Team Agreement
- Security Report
- Stat Collection
You agree to be bound to the following terms and conditions as specified by Simple Machines:
- You are proficient in English and the language you volunteer to translate into.
- You will be granted access to private translation boards, and write access to the Language Editor. This access is non-transferable and is not to be used by any unauthorized user. The information contained within these resources is, by nature, confidential.
- You will not use any automated translation services such as, but not limited to, Google services.
- It is not allowed to include links to personal sites or any other sites or services, besides simply translating the text from the English version files..
- You will be active on the forums at SimpleMachines.org working toward providing better translations for the ever-evolving software. Translators work as a team, there should be no solo translators within any translation teams..
- You will notify the Localization team if you will be unavailable for translation related activities for any extended period of time (i.e. over 2 months of absence) so that you do not incorrectly get removed from your translation team due to inactivity..
- You acknowledge that all your contributions as a translator on the project are submitted and released under the BSD License.
- Feature List