News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Global Announcements

Started by JayBachatero, August 15, 2006, 02:39:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GravuTrad

On a toujours besoin d'un plus petit que soi! (Petit!Petit!)

Think about Search function before posting.
Pensez à la fonction Recherche avant de poster.

aw06

Quote from: GravuTrad on August 25, 2009, 12:12:31 PM
No Problem for 1.1.10?

bump

I also need help .. i dont see any of these codes in my custom theme ....

index.template.php

if ($context['current_action'] == 'search2')
$current_action = 'search';

MessageIndex.template.php

// Create the button set...
$normal_buttons = array(
:: ShopinJA.com Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | Ig-Oh Theme by Koni | 70 Rock Solid Error Free Mods | Many Custom Edits & Tweaks ::
- Host Unlimited Websites - Free Website Builder & Templates - Unlimited Disk Space & Bandwidth

nov korisnik

abcd789

installed global anouncement but it was not showing.... in the admin panel.. it shows blank...  and how to ad to custom theme given code in the box... thanx in advance...

GravuTrad

Does your forum use foreign languages? does this mod have them?

Have you added the code for personal themes given by the parser option?

abcd789

no friend i dont use any foreign languages... so i got doubt and instaled one test forum again in another database... in dat also same problem mods not coming in the left admin panel.. if i check the code in the files of index it is der... what to do help me plzz thank u so much...

GravuTrad

This mod is not maintained, and not updated for 1.1.11 and more. which version of the forum do you use?

abcd789

ohh i m using  SMF 1.1.11

then what to do.. which is best mods for my site... friend

abcd789

yes friend previous i have instaled it works but after dat i instlaed avea media mod and all my files got blank.. so again i instaled my forum.. newly and instaling mods but geting these and also i instaled global header and footer dat also not coming in the admin panel... its not showing and instaled sitemap and it also not showing in the admin panel but it shwoing in the footer sitemap link.. uhh this is the problem friends.... help me.. what to do.. i had my previous forum backup.. if i upload dat i m getting all errors... so i m doing again newly now...

huntfi5

this may be related to trying to use it on 1.1.11.  if so i apologize in advance.

i am able to install the mod successfully.  when i make a "test" GA, it does so correctly, applying it to whatever forums i tell it to.  my problem is that when i (or any user) clicks on the GA to read it, it gives an HTTP 500 error.  when i go back into admin-->mods-->GA's and try to edit the GA, i get the same http error.  i have to disable GA to get them to leave.  i can't even delete or modify the "test" GA that i created?

any help?

hcfwesker

So far this works pretty good foir me on 1.1.11

I was wondering how you would change the member color link, so the staff who posts this, it display's their staff color in their name?

I know it's got somthing to do with ['member_color_link']  or something being added somewhere.

aw06

Quote from: aw06 on September 27, 2009, 11:41:01 AM
Quote from: GravuTrad on August 25, 2009, 12:12:31 PM
No Problem for 1.1.10?

bump

I also need help .. i dont see any of these codes in my custom theme ....

index.template.php

if ($context['current_action'] == 'search2')
$current_action = 'search';

MessageIndex.template.php

// Create the button set...
$normal_buttons = array(

TTT
:: ShopinJA.com Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | Ig-Oh Theme by Koni | 70 Rock Solid Error Free Mods | Many Custom Edits & Tweaks ::
- Host Unlimited Websites - Free Website Builder & Templates - Unlimited Disk Space & Bandwidth

wynnyelle

I am getting this error:

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=386040.0

That's where I described it. How does this get fixed? Thanks for helping!

forfun

Hi all,
I really like this mod, but there is one thing that I wish I know how to fix it:  normal topics
The mod has taken over all the board title, and convert them to "normal topic".
Is there any way to change this "problem", so instead of showing "normal topic", the board will keep it original board title.
Thanks MUCH MUCH for any help

huntfi5

so evidently this mod doesn't work really well, and there's no support for it?

wynnyelle

When I tried to send a mass PM to everyone with this announcement, it kept timing out and saying it exceeded 30 seconds and therefore couldn't execute it.

i am using 1.1.11.

forfun

Quote from: Groovystar on July 23, 2010, 10:51:51 PM
When I tried to send a mass PM to everyone with this announcement, it kept timing out and saying it exceeded 30 seconds and therefore couldn't execute it.

i am using 1.1.11.
Quote from: Groovystar on July 23, 2010, 10:51:51 PM

i am using 1.1.11.

I am not PHP programmer, but I think you should change the time in php.ini file

look for
Quotemax_input_time = 30
Then change the time to 60, or longer.
Someone knows more than me will jump in and help you.

hcfwesker

Quote from: hcfwesker on April 12, 2010, 03:43:16 AM
So far this works pretty good foir me on 1.1.11

I was wondering how you would change the member color link, so the staff who posts this, it display's their staff color in their name?

I know it's got somthing to do with ['member_color_link']  or something being added somewhere.

Bump.  4 months and still no answer :(

ephobe

Dead Mod? Anyway to add attachments to the mod? Help?

Advertisement: