News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

SMF Gallery

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, September 16, 2006, 07:13:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

bbulldog

Quote from: vbgamer45 on March 16, 2007, 10:40:06 AM
Quote from: ra-punzel72 on March 16, 2007, 09:54:32 AM
This does not work when the board is set to german -> there is no menu item for the configuration.
You need to copy the txt strings from modifications.english.php to languages/modifications.yourlanguage.php

Dont you also need to have other language versions of these files in your languages directory?
Gallery.english.php
Gallery.english-utf8.php

I have just copied them to

Gallery.german.php
Gallery.german-utf8.php

will translate them later.

plus the file languages/who.enlish.php is changed too

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

bbulldog

ah great just what i need  ;D

Teunel

Quote from: Teunel on March 28, 2007, 06:19:39 AM
Hi, First of all: Great mod! I can't wait to use it. I tried to install it with the package manager, but that didn't work (probably because I use a dutch version, or because I installed some other mods). When I did everything manually, everything went fine, untill I had to put in the MySQL queries. I did this manually too, because the galleryinstall.php didn't work.

When I try this in phpMyAdmin, it gives me this error:
SQL-query:

`ID_PICTURE` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment, `ID_MEMBER` mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', `date` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', `title` VARCHAR(100) NOT NULL, `description` text, `views` int(10) NOT NULL default '0', `filesize` int(10) NOT NULL default '0', `height` int(10) NOT NULL default '0', `width` int(10) NOT NULL default '0', `filename` tinytext, `thumbfilename` tinytext, `commenttotal` int(10) NOT NULL default '0', `ID_CAT` int(10) NOT NULL default '0', `approved` tinyint(4) NOT NULL default '0', `allowcomments` tinyint(4) NOT NULL default '0', `keywords` VARCHAR(100) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`ID_PICTURE`))", __FILE__, __LINE__)

MySQL retourneerde: Documentatie
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ID_PICTURE` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
`ID_MEMBER` mediumint(8) unsigned ' at line 1

What am I doing wrong? :(

Sorry, but does anybody what's wrong here?  

papados

The "report picture" function doesn't support multilanguage characters (at least not for me (greek)).

I'm using utf8 character set.

I fixed the error replacing this line in function ReportPicture2 (in Gallery.php):

$comment = htmlentities($_REQUEST['comment'],ENT_QUOTES);

with this:

$comment = htmlspecialchars($_REQUEST['comment'],ENT_QUOTES);

cheers.

vbgamer45

Thanks for the fix.
vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

perplexed

I would still to have a link on posts that takes people to a members 'myimages' page, can someone tell me how to do this please?

jayc

I have recently started out with SMF after working with IPS and BBPHP in the past, not to mention bbs systems going back into the 1980's.

I am in search of a gallery package for some personal systems that I have up.  I have tried out both coppermine and gallery in the past, but am attracted to the SMFHacks Gallery, but I notice there has been no chatter about this package on the SMF board in the last six months or so, is this because there is a problem, or because there are so few problems that no one says anything

jayr
Anti Bot: Are You Human/Bot? 3.0 - Stop Spammer 2.3.9 - SMF Links    2.4 - SMF Gallery Pro - Aeva Media    1.2 - Ultimate Profile - SimplePortal 2.3.2 - RSS Feeder    1.1.5
[email protected]

vbgamer45

The package is fine. For more information on SMF Gallery visit http://www.smfhacks.com that is the home of SMF Gallery.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

janiceihg

ok, I think I did the gallery - but I can't get to it....if I just want to place a link somewhere on my forum to the gallery - what is the proper link? Should it be my sitre and then /gallery or should it be /?action=gallery

TIA for any help or insight.

Also, I am not sure I changed anything to 777 - I did the package download straight from the admin area - is that correct?

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

perplexed

Quote from: perplexed on April 07, 2007, 01:32:32 PM
I would still to have a link on posts that takes people to a members 'myimages' page, can someone tell me how to do this please?

anyone?   

fondled

solved  ;D

pixidustedu

Hi, vbgamer!

Just wondering if it is possible to import my old phpbb2 album into the SMF Gallery?

tia

vbgamer45

Not currently possible to import from phpbb2

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

ragots

Hello, I would like guest to be able to leave comments. I checked that in Permissons but guests still cannot leave comments. And I would like guests to upload pics too.

vbgamer45

Currently not possible in the Lite addition. I think I added guest comment support in the pro addition.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

hato17

Hello

i would like to have images titles on thumbnails view.

how can i do that ? have you think about that in the next update ?

another thing, is it possible to view new images posted to gallery
in the index of a website ?

sorry for my english :-\

thx

perplexed

Quote from: perplexed on April 10, 2007, 07:11:32 AM
Quote from: perplexed on April 07, 2007, 01:32:32 PM

anyone?   

come on, someone must know how to do this, please?

Advertisement: