News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

SMF 1.0 Beta 6 Released to Charter Members

Started by David, June 15, 2004, 01:13:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fizzy

Quote from: Overseer on August 06, 2004, 09:30:13 AM
you can see the changes here >> http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=12393.0

:P

Don't you just hate it when Charters post a link to the Charter Board knowing we can't get in?
That's so spiteful
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - A.E.

Overseer

Tony Reid

lmao

well seeing as some charters are now running RC1 and also this site is RC1 - it shouldnt be long :)

Tony Reid

compa

Vinoth

Vinoth And Sachin ( SpecHackers Team )
The Best  Way to Help Poor Is not Becoming One Of Them.

Floyds

gime, gime, gime... when is it out for non chaptermembers ?! ??? 8)

compa

Fizzy

Powered by SMF 1.0 RC1. - Oh boy, is that a great sight or what?

I reckon it's time to start chilling down those bottles of Champers - after all the hard work they have put in I reckon the Dev Team will deserve a glass of bubbly or two ten
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - A.E.

Grudge

Quote from: Fizzy on August 09, 2004, 05:13:37 AM
Powered by SMF 1.0 RC1. - Oh boy, is that a great sight or what?

I reckon it's time to start chilling down those bottles of Champers - after all the hard work they have put in I reckon the Dev Team will deserve a glass of bubbly or two ten
hehe - I wish :)

And yes... Charter Members currently have RC1. As always they are having an initial test with it to ensure that we haven't missed anything obvious before the public release. However, as you'd imagine it means RC1 isn't too far away :)
I'm only a half geek really...

Burpee

Yes... *deep sigh*...
At last!!!
The eternal waiting is over...

bloc

Will other things be active along with the release too?...

Like the mod section and graphics section in here( the links to the left...) and "download latest xx" functions in admin section of the script?

Vinoth

Quote from: Bloc on August 09, 2004, 09:29:03 AM
Will other things be active along with the release too?...

Like the mod section and graphics section in here( the links to the left...) and "download latest xx" functions in admin section of the script?

Yes grudge said all will be done and finished!

Tomer

Quote from: whtgoogle on August 09, 2004, 09:31:24 AM

Yes grudge said all will be done and finished!

Really? Can you show me where?

Vinoth

don't remember the post, but said before.

the left menu would be working soon , as the mod site is only for charters now, and soon may be released for all the members!

Ben_S

Quote from: whtgoogle on August 09, 2004, 09:40:01 AM

the left menu would be working soon , as the mod site is only for charters now, and soon may be released for all the members!

You just made that up, the mod site isn't completly finnished yet and so noone but team members can see it?
Liverpool FC Forum with 14 million+ posts.

Grudge

Quote from: Ben_S on August 09, 2004, 10:24:51 AM

You just made that up, the mod site isn't completly finnished yet and so noone but team members can see it?

Indeed.

I never said the Mod Site would be done. It's still got some work to be done on it. It *should* be done by 1.0 final, but this is just the RC...

Tristan Perry

RC1 out soon! Cool  :) I kept putting off learning the template system until this came out, now I can start to get to know it!

† ÐëepÇuT¹ †

First "SMF Beta 6"
Now "SMF 1.0 RC1"...

You guys just want us non-charter members to go crazy don't cha.  I WANT TO BE SPECIAL.

Personal Website
x3Generation - gaming
graphics and anime.

Favorite Forums
> SimpleMachines Forum
> GamerzPlanet Forums

bloc

Quote from: Grudge on August 09, 2004, 11:08:33 AM

Indeed.

I never said the Mod Site would be done. It's still got some work to be done on it. It *should* be done by 1.0 final, but this is just the RC...

OK. The Release Candidate is quite enough already , but thought I should ask. ;)

Grudge

Quote from: Bloc on August 09, 2004, 12:34:45 PM
Quote from: Grudge on August 09, 2004, 11:08:33 AM

Indeed.

OK. The Release Candidate is quite enough already , but thought I should ask. ;)
Indeed. I was just annoyed someone quoted me as saying it would be done and finished without posting a link - as I couldn't remember promising that :D

Advertisement: