News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

mp3 Flash Player BBC Tag (XHTML_Compliant)

Started by Pierre29200, June 02, 2007, 10:57:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

krust

HEllo Pierre,

I've installed the mod (with absolute url). The mod is ok when i preview the message but not ok  when the message is sent. Any solutions ?

Thx,
D'avance merci,

xOraclex

Hi

Something very strange is happening in this mod in my forum.
I've installed some weeks ago and it was ok.
Now, when someone posts a mp3 file and when it starts, the music is played in fast forward.

Any idea why?

Thanks

Chuck

Just on your computer or everyone that listens to it?

xOraclex

Quote from: Chuck on July 21, 2007, 03:53:03 AM
Just on your computer or everyone that listens to it?

Yes, everyone is listen the same. As a matter a fact , it was my Forum Members that had alerted.
Something change. I think... probally, it's because other mod instaled after this one. Possible conflict.

GhoXt

Quote from: xOraclex on July 20, 2007, 11:59:44 AM
Hi

Now, when someone posts a mp3 file and when it starts, the music is played in fast forward.

some mp3 files do that i dont know too but its rare ...

Any idea why?

Thanks

sometimes happens here the same but its rare i think the cause is the way that mp3 is encoded.

@Pierre could you send me the original flash source of player plz plz plz just to chance the colors, and thanks for the mod :D its awesome

leomai

Pierre, how would i go about making it transparents i added <param name=\"wmode\" value=\"transparent\"> and it doesnt work.. does your .swf work w/that code?? also can make the flash player w/a light color for lighter themes.. thanks for this mod..

-leo

smartmouse

Hello, i installed this great mod but i have some problems...

I converted some AMR files to MP3 and those files can't be read by the player :(
Any other mp3 files works well, except those mp3 i converted...

Why these MP3 files do not work?

@Pierre29200: can you add support for AMR files and other audio files?
Thank you.

Samaita

Hi

Any idea why?

Thanks

I get that as well, but it is not with all MP3's. I am yet to figure out why though.
Dare to be different

tsmalmbe

Playing one file works OK, if I add several files the play-buttons stops responding, and the player doesn't work.
..:: http://www.kontrollrummet.com - Studio och musik ::.. RSS?

taurean

there is an error during my installation.  i am using using TP with smf 1.1.4

./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english-utf8.php

pls help
Eager to Learn SMF

eslao

i have problems with sm 1.4.4 i can see the flash player with ie7 some times with opera,but not with mozilla.and at first time i see the player.later i refresh the page i cannot see the flash.it says movie not loaded. 144 version of this mod is available??

gasman

Hi

Any idea why?

Thanks

Seems to depend on the bitrate that the MP3 was encoded. At 32 it doesn't play at all, at 64 it plays double speed. 128, 192 and 320 all play OK.

kat

I installed it on 1.1.4 and it works perfectly.

flickernever

Quote from: Kat on January 24, 2008, 04:24:28 PM
I installed it on 1.1.4 and it works perfectly.

Great! Now I have one question, is it possible to use attachements links? I mean, I would attach a MP3 and then I post the message, press modify, copy the attachment URL and then post it like this:

[mp3]attachment url[/mp3]

Would it work?

kat

I have no idea. Why not install the mod and check it out?

flickernever

Quote from: Kat on January 25, 2008, 08:52:16 AM
I have no idea. Why not install the mod and check it out?

I tried and it works great! Although now the problem is that Guests can listen to the MP3 attached files. How can I hide the MP3 flash player from guests?

kat

Apart from hiding the boards, I don't think you can.

I suspect that some php ocder might be able to sort something. But, as it stands, I don't think you can.

Advertisement: