mp3 Flash Player BBC Tag (XHTML_Compliant)

Started by Pierre29200, June 02, 2007, 10:57:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markav2

Quote from: baijianpeng on September 26, 2008, 08:17:29 AM
hi,  Pierre29200,

Update:

Ok, I solved this problemm by manually edit the code.

Now, I hope the author will upgrade this great Mod to support SMF 2.0 version.

BTW, I want to rate this Mod, but I can't find the stars. Where can I show my appreciation for it?

Please let us know how you modified the code and where. I would like to get mine working also.

Özgür

the player is white. but my forum is very dark. have you other black player ? i try bgcolor=000000 but buttons are not black.

you see..

So Long

kizley

Quote from: ManilaGurL on July 18, 2007, 04:30:59 AM
Help, was able to install the mod successfully, but it's not working.
When I click on play, nothing happens. All I see is a question
mark inside the player. You think it has something to do with the
link or the site wherein I uploaded the mp3? ::)

i have the same problem,
I am using smf 1.1.6 Default.

Pls help

Do you know a site where I can upload my mp3s?

Sman1400

hey, great mod/bbc

i was wondering if there is anyway i can get rid of the autoplay option, i dont know where in the code its set, but id like it so my members dont have that option, maybe you can help me out, thanks

KCMike

That cured my problems too Pierre. Thanks! It was strange the way my problem happened. I had been using the mod for several months and it worked flawlessly in both the forum and SMF Gallery comments. When I started getting the blank line with a podcast link in the forum, the mod still worked fine in the gallery. Had me scratching my head. Thanks for the fix!

Quote from: Pierre29200 on June 26, 2007, 12:46:53 PM
Quote from: BigGunn on June 26, 2007, 10:51:58 AM
At least I think that's the one I ended up using, might have been the one you posted right after that. Maybe it was. I'm not sure.

Lucky man, here is mp3 Flash Player BBC Tag version with absolute url without podcast in joined file.

Enjoy !

Pierre

yura_mdj

hello, I did not install the mod package... I prescribe the code in the files ( Subs.php, Post.template.php, Modifications.<language>.php ) &
Move the file "mp3.gif" to "./Themes/default/images/bbc" & "./Themes/babilon/images/bbc"
Move the file "podcast.gif" to "./Themes/default/images" & "./Themes/babilon/images"
Move the file "dewplayer.swf" & "dewplayer-multi.swf" to "the root directory" </>.

version 1.1.8, but why is it not working?

ЗЫ: форум заработал после указания

none;\" src=\"http://forum.frequencebonheur.fr/Themes/default/images/podcast.gif\" alt=\"Podcast\"></a><br>

но хотелось бы с переменными (это ж не дело)

REGNARTS_

So I tried to parse this code to work with SMF 2.0 RC1.2
Instead of editing the file at /Themes/default/Post.template.php,
I edited /Sources/Subs-Editor.php by adding the line:
'mp3' => array('code' => 'mp3', 'before' => '[mp3=200,20,0,center]', 'after' => '[/mp3]', 'description' => $txt['mp3']), and modify all other language files on the forum. The mod works fine, but I keep getting the error below. When I parse the files, it says to edit Post.template.php. But I wasn't able to locate the line that it said to add after. The line I was looking for was in Subs-Editor.php so I thought to myself maybe version SMF 2.0, they called it differently and probably moved some file around. I added the code and it works but with the error as I said before. Any ideas to get rid of this error?

ERROR:
8: Undefined index: mp3
File: /xxx/htdocs/forum/Sources/Subs-Editor.php
Line: 1224

steve51184

TeaTephi

Quote from: REGNARTS_ on August 04, 2009, 12:12:19 AM
So I tried to parse this code to work with SMF 2.0 RC1.2
Instead of editing the file at /Themes/default/Post.template.php,
I edited /Sources/Subs-Editor.php by adding the line:
'mp3' => array('code' => 'mp3', 'before' => '[mp3=200,20,0,center]', 'after' => '[/mp3]', 'description' => $txt['mp3']), and modify all other language files on the forum. The mod works fine, but I keep getting the error below. When I parse the files, it says to edit Post.template.php. But I wasn't able to locate the line that it said to add after. The line I was looking for was in Subs-Editor.php so I thought to myself maybe version SMF 2.0, they called it differently and probably moved some file around. I added the code and it works but with the error as I said before. Any ideas to get rid of this error?

ERROR:
8: Undefined index: mp3
File: /xxx/htdocs/forum/Sources/Subs-Editor.php
Line: 1224

Should I try this?  I'm disappointed no support for 2.0 RC4......
anyone else know?
SMF 2.0.2 | TinyPortal 1.107 Veterans day theme Opera 11.50
Mods:Profile Comments.....AEVA Media 2.10.....Activity in profile.....join-reason....Bookmarks 2.3.....SA Chat    Beta 4-1 Rev43....Tapatalk SMF 2.0 RC4/RC5/Final Plugin    3.0.1.....SMFPacks Likes Lite Mod

Thank you guys for all your support and development that you do.  I love my forum, and am so thankful to have a place to ask my questions.  I do love SMF 2.0 it's smoother and all my members love it!

Phil Serna

would be good for RC4! Been looking for this!
www.misc-content.com
Helping you get through your work day.

snyperthugs

I am just getting a black box now.... its been working for a long time!! now it just stopped working all together
www.4mydjs.com - Get Your Music Heard!

snyperthugs

www.4mydjs.com - Get Your Music Heard!

alpheus

hello friends. I want to install this mod. Manual installation is said that find this code in Post.template.php;

'flash' => array('code' => 'flash', 'before' => '[flash=200,200]', 'after' => '[/flash]', 'description' => $txt[433]),

And Add after this code;

'mp3' => array('code' => 'mp3', 'before' => '[mp3=200,20,0,center]', 'after' => '[/mp3]', 'description' => $txt['mp3']),

But post.template.php is different of this in 2.0 rc5! Where will I add that code please?

alpheus

How will I install this mod for 2.0 rc5 please!

Arantor

It need to be totally rewritten from scratch to work for 2.0...

alpheus

Quote from: Arantor on March 01, 2011, 11:19:56 AM
It need to be totally rewritten from scratch to work for 2.0...

You want to say we can't install this mod for 2.0 :)

Arantor

Fine, you can't install this mod for 2.0. Happy now?

Well, because you can't. The code changed dramatically between 1.1.x and 2.0 such that the code needs to be rewritten completely.

hardir

Quote from: IncognitoMuse on March 02, 2011, 12:17:25 PM
Well, because you can't. The code changed dramatically between 1.1.x and 2.0 such that the code needs to be rewritten completely.
Нихрена не надо переписывать. Ты бы мозги свои включил, а потом постил.
Буквально один кусочек кода подкорректировал и всё заработало на SMF2.0.1

hxxp:myserv.dyndns-ip.com:8081/forum/index.php?topic=31.0 [nonactive]

Трымайте хлопцы!

musicus

Quote from: hardir on November 10, 2011, 03:16:19 PM
Quote from: IncognitoMuse on March 02, 2011, 12:17:25 PM
Нихрена не надо переписывать. Ты бы мозги свои включил, а потом постил.
Буквально один кусочек кода подкорректировал и всё заработало на SMF2.0.1

Примерчик

Трымайте хлопцы!

Sorry that I answer  in english, but my russian is not verry good ;D
the mp3-player don`t work, because we are a musician-forum. we need  a mp3-player

when I insert the player. I see onliy

Advertisement: