General support topic for Aeva Media (Latest release: July 28, 2010)

Started by Nao 尚, October 14, 2007, 04:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YogiBear

Thanks Nao.

It's hardly an issue as we're meant to post the URL anyway but some folk have asked about using the html and I was curious as to what, if any, advantage there is in it?

SMF v2.1.3  Mods : Snow & Garland v1.4,  PHP  v.7.4.33

~DS~

"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."
~Penn Jillette – God, NO! – 2011

YogiBear

Could it be conflict with another mod? Odd as posting video html isn't affected.
SMF v2.1.3  Mods : Snow & Garland v1.4,  PHP  v.7.4.33

~DS~

Quote from: YogiBear on June 28, 2010, 07:10:43 PM
Could it be conflict with another mod? Odd as posting video html isn't affected.
Nah, it was installed on a clean installation of SMF...so no mods, just Aeva.
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."

Nao 尚

Yogi, are you having the same results as Dismal...?

One of you will have to give me access to their server to fix that...
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered.

Aeva Media rocks your life.

Soulmaster

removed the old 1.2 version installing the new 1.3 version and now getting this error on profile

Fatal error: Call to undefined function activitybar() on Sources/Profile.php on line 1297

that says:    $context['member'] = &$memberContext[$memID];$context['activitybar'] = activitybar($memID);

http://www.bliksemdetectie.nl/index.php?action=profile

Fixed it by removing al the double Aeva lines.

check out my lightning site

Soulmaster

hmm got now a other error :

Fatal error: Call to a member function getFrameWidth() on a non-object in /home/bliksemdet/domains/bliksemdetectie.nl/public_html/Sources/Aeva-Media.php
                  on line 461

how to fix this?

Nao 尚

I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered.

Soulmaster

// FFMPEG?
         if ($this->video_handler == 1)
         {
            $width = $this->ffmpeg->getFrameWidth();
            $height = $this->ffmpeg->getFrameHeight();
            return array($width, $height);
         }
         elseif ($this->video_handler == 2)
         {
            if (is_null($this->getid3_data))
               $this->getid3_data = $this->getid3->analyze($this->src);

Nao 尚

Carlos Faria

Quote from: [T]uGa [M]aSter on June 28, 2010, 02:02:59 PM
I'm having trouble viewing the videos Vimeo.

When I put a video on Vimeo in my forum, give me the following error:

"The contents of the message was left blank."

What's happening?

SMF 1.1.11

MODs:

1.  Spoiler Tag  0.7a   
2. Member Color Link 3.0.7
3. Ultimate Profile 0.9
4. Google Analytics Code 1.1
5. Pm_Informer 2.0.0.1
6. VisualWarning 1.42
7. Ad Managment 2.3.6.1
8. Pretty URLs 1.0RC
9. Hide SMF Version 1.0.5
10. Reason For Editing Mod 2.0
11. Global Headers Footers 2.0
12. Aeva Media 1.3
13. nCode Image Resizer 1.2
14. Redirection Boards 2.01
15. Related Topics 1.3.3
16. cbi, 1.0 1.0a
17. Shared Forum Mod 0.2.5.4
18. SMFShop 3.1.5
19. Off-Topic_BBC_Tag 1.1.1.2
20. SMF 1.0.19 / 1.1.11 Update 1.0
21. Karma Buttons 1.1
22. Black 1.0
23. Top Stats 1.1

Soulmaster

Nao 尚

@tuga> Did you install manually?

@soul> I told you to give me the results of the $this->ffmpeg variable, not some source code... ::)

Soms

Quote from: Grundoko on June 28, 2010, 05:30:01 PM
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ',', expecting '(' in /homepages/32/d245638247/htdocs/grundoko/Sources/Aeva-Media.php  on line 350

I have this same syntax error problem too. Never had this before. (ImageMagick: No (IMagick: No - MagickWand: No).

Nao 尚

It just came to me... You're using PHP4, aren't you?
Maybe the '::' syntax is something that is only in PHP5?

Soulmaster

Quote from: Nao on June 29, 2010, 10:16:40 AM
@tuga> Did you install manually?

@soul> I told you to give me the results of the $this->ffmpeg variable, not some source code... ::)

oke but how todo that ?

Soms

Quote from: Nao on June 29, 2010, 02:20:20 PM

You are right Nao. It is PHP4.  >:(  Is there a work-around for this other than asking my host to switch to PHP5?

~DS~

Quote from: Nao on June 29, 2010, 02:00:44 AM
Yogi, are you having the same results as Dismal...?

One of you will have to give me access to their server to fix that...
PM'ed you the details.

Quote from: Soms on June 29, 2010, 04:06:34 PM
Quote from: Nao on June 29, 2010, 02:20:20 PM

You are right Nao. It is PHP4.  >:(  Is there a work-around for this other than asking my host to switch to PHP5?
No, you will need to ask your host to upgrade to PHP5.

Nao 尚

Quote from: Soms on June 29, 2010, 04:06:34 PM
Just don't use IMagick, and edit to file to replace the Imagick::SOMETHING call with a dummy 'false', for instance. Since the function will never be called, it can have any dummy parameter.

ZeUsSaN

still problems with the UTF-8, when the files are saved in Russian eventually melts not readable ... and have to update all the files in the gallery ... when creating the album in Russian ... a gallery creates a folder with the characters in the title
also a presence problem with headers
see screenshots
may come in handy replacement of Russian letters on English, that's ready version(this will help with files and folders, but that does not solve the problem with the title)
$rus_to_eng = array(
//russian & ukrainian
'й'=>'j','ц'=>'c','у'=>'u','к'=>'k','е'=>'e','н'=>'n','г'=>'g','ш'=>'sh',
'щ'=>'sh','з'=>'z','х'=>'h','ъ'=>'','ф'=>'f','ы'=>'y','в'=>'v','а'=>'a',
'п'=>'p','р'=>'r','о'=>'o','л'=>'l','д'=>'d','ж'=>'zh','э'=>'e','я'=>'ja',
'ч'=>'ch','с'=>'s','м'=>'m','и'=>'i','т'=>'t','ь'=>'','б'=>'b','ю'=>'ju','ё'=>'e','и'=>'i', 'і'  => 'i', 'ї' => 'i',
'Й'=>'J','Ц'=>'C','У'=>'U','К'=>'K','Е'=>'E','Н'=>'N','Г'=>'G','Ш'=>'SH',
'Щ'=>'SH','З'=>'Z','Х'=>'H','Ъ'=>'','Ф'=>'F','Ы'=>'Y','В'=>'V','А'=>'A',
'П'=>'P','Р'=>'R','О'=>'O','Л'=>'L','Д'=>'D','Ж'=>'ZH','Э'=>'E','Я'=>'JA',
'Ч'=>'CH','С'=>'S','М'=>'M','И'=>'I','Т'=>'T','Ь'=>'','Б'=>'B','Ю'=>'JU','Ё'=>'E','И'=>'I', 'І'  => 'I', 'Ї' => 'I');

Advertisement: