General support topic for Aeva Media (Latest release: July 28, 2010)

Started by Nao 尚, October 14, 2007, 04:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

apieandpint

I've installed Aeva and all was successfully done, however, when being either redirected after install, I receive a "Error, cannot load Aeva template" warning.

How do I solve this issue?

I'm running 2.0.1 and installed the full version Aeva.

dogclub

I am having a problem with SMF 2.0.1 and AEVA 7.2.  AEVA simply does not appear in the menu!  The only place it appears is in the Admin area.

I have upgraded to 2.0.1 and have then installed a new copy of AEVA 7.2.  There are no other packages like this on my forum.  I did have the youtube bbcode.

I have checked the source/post.php file and all the AEVA code is there, checked against the manual install. 

The error log has a large number of errors :

QuoteApply Filter: Only show the error messages of this URL
~removed~/forum/index.php?action=admin;area=modsettings;sa=aeva;e3f1350e64c=e75056ac16c551ed71ba86ac808b948
Apply Filter: Only show the errors with the same message
8: Undefined variable: warning_message
Apply Filter: Only show the errors from this file
File: ~removed~/forum/Sources/Subs-Aeva-Admin.php
Line: 77
This message is repeated 3 times when I save the settings in the AVEA admin settings.

Lines 75-77 of Subs-Aeva-Admin.php
// Settings - SMF does the hard work for these. Apart from the various site sections which we have to build ourselves
$config_vars = array(
$warning_message,

$warning_message appears to be the problem.

Any ideas what I can do?

Kindred

Huh?

Aeva 7.2 does not ave ny front end interface... There is no menu item.

Aeva media 2.04 and 2.10 are the gallery versions. Aeva7.2 is only the player...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Illori

Quote from: Kindred on November 22, 2011, 07:37:02 AM
Aeva media 2.04 and 2.10 are the gallery versions. Aeva7.2 is only the player...

1.4w also has the menu.... 2.04 and 2.10 are the paid version(s)

dogclub

Doh!  :o

After using bbcode before I was looking for a youtube button.  :-[

I simply posted the youtube link in a standard web link on the forum and it worked.  After checking all the Post.php code and error logs, why is it the simplist things that we overlook!

I did not want to go all the way with the gallery, hence the reason I did not upload Aeva Media and just stuck to the Aeva Lite. 

I can now satisfy my forum members with their fix of youtube.

Thank you for your help.

Zuki.

Hi All,

For your information.

A bug was found with Firefox 8.0.
This is the same bug as downloads from a post from SMF.  http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=454734.msg3215247#msg3215247

Can you fix this bug?

Thank you in advance.
Regards,
Zuki.

Zuki.

Hi All,

Thank you for your answer, Spuds.

I changed AevaGallery.php and everything is back to normal.
To avoid problems, I changed on AevaGallery2.php too.

Regards,
Zuki.

allafrutta

Hi,
I'll tell you the truth.
I didn't do any search in the thread.  ::)
310 pages are too many for me... I don't read english so well....
My question is: is it possible to disable the picture info? (img size, date, etc...?)
I'd like only to leave the extra fields...
Many thanks...
luca

OCJ

Restrict guest access to full size images. Avea Media 1.4w.

(seems like the original author only allows support here for the free version... not available on the website).

Is there a setting to disallow access to original size photos for guests? (but allow guests to see the gallery, thumbnails and resizes).

We share club photos between members (usually 1-7MB each). I do not want guests to be able to access originals (not easily anyway) for 2 reasons:

On a shared host one time before, the site was disabled after an excessive number of requests to large files (it was a bot then). Someone with malicious intent could do the same thing opening up links to so many large photos.

Another is copyright of photos - belongs to the owner and not the website. If their original size photos are 'freely' available to anyone visiting the site they may not want to share them.
If its just members it seems ok. Though once a member was unscrupulously uploading other peoples decent photos to photo stock sites to make money from them  >:(
That we can manage but allowing site guests to do it is unacceptable.

Seems like the highslide? viewer will allow viewing of full size.

Andy

Kindred

no... as far as I know, if you can view the thumbnail, you can view the full sized image.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

OCJ

QuoteIs there a setting to disallow access to original size photos for guests? (but allow guests to see the gallery, thumbnails and resizes).

Yes... I guess I knew that  :P

What I should've asked is, "Is there an easy code edit to do it?"

Guess the strict answer to that is yes ... if anyone knows it?

AMWebby

I've searched this thread and found an earlier post that suggests .ogg files are supported but they do not embed in my SMF 1.1.15 forum. Anyone got any ideas?

Kaurin

Quote from: davidhs on November 19, 2011, 05:37:07 PM
I have installed Aeva Lite 7.2 and when I see administration panel of Aeva, this error is added on error log:
Quotehttp://..../forum/index.php?action=admin;area=modsettings;sa=aeva;b68b9afc14c4=27d6ddf2e9c08b51ea81843607e02f12
File: .../forum/Sources/Subs-Aeva-Admin.php
Line: 77

Hi, I also have these errors. They appear about 6-10 times a day. Most of the time it's line 77, but today i saw one on line 209. Here is copy/paste for the new one:

.../forum/index.php?action=admin;area=modsettings;sa=aevasites;b84f3f56=dc71610de31ae3f26f18f6a331cbc0a8
File: /home/vwclub/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs-Aeva-Admin.php
Line: 209

I also have some other "undefined xxx" errors regarding the 2.0.1. version, but i have posted a different topic. You might want to subscribe to that too in case those things are related: http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=461740.msg3224188#msg3224188

Attached; subs-aeva-admin.php

fangweile

I am planning to convert my copermine gallery to Aeva Media. I just want to ask if Aeva Media has the ability to show single random picture from specified album..

Thanks in advance for any help.

De[v]

Hey Forum, I just installed 'Aeva Media' with no errors but then i run into a little problem when i click post it just takes me to a white screen.

andershz

I started using Custom Fields in Aeva Media 1.4w and came across a number of minor problems, mostly related to checkboxes.
Maybe my findings could be useful to someone else.

1. Checkboxes are not updated when saving the edit form.
   There are also some errors in error log.

http://example.com/index.php?action=media;sa=post;in=193
  2: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
  File: /var/www/Sources/Aeva-Gallery.php
  Line: 1622

http://example.com/index.php?action=media;sa=post;in=193
  2: strtr() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given
  File: /var/www/Sources/Subs-Post.php
  Line: 169

Once that has been fixed the following errors occur instead.
2. Once any checkbox in a custom field has been checked it's not possible to save the form without at least one checkbox in that field checked.
  (It will save OK, but the checkboxes in that field that were checked when the form was loaded will still be checked after saving).
3. If a checkbox custom field is marked as searchable no checkboxes in that field will be checked when loading the edit form.
4. If a text field is marked as required the edit form can't be saved if the field contains the value 0.

Most  problems seems to be due to variables being strings when the should be arrays and vice versa.
There's also the slightly odd behavior of the php empty() function to deal with.

I made the following changes in Aeva-Gallery.php, that cured my problems and I haven't discovered any new ones (yet).

1. Replace line 1535:

if ($field['type'] == 'checkbox')
  $field['value'] = explode(', ', $field['value']);

with

if ($field['type'] == 'checkbox' && !is_array($field['value'])) // Added && !is_array() because $field['value'] may already be an (empty) array.
  $field['value'] = explode(', ', $field['value']);

2. Replace line 1544:

$options[$option] = array($option, $field['type'] == 'checkbox' ? in_array($option, $field['value']) : $option == $field['raw_value']);

with

$options[$option] = array($option, $field['type'] == 'checkbox' ? in_array($option, explode(', ',$field['raw_value'])) : $option == $field['raw_value']);
// Replaced $field['value'] with explode(', ',$field['raw_value']) because it works.

3. Replace line 1617:

preparsecode($value);

with

if (!is_array($value))    // Added if (!is_array($value)) becuase preparsecode expects a string and it doesn't make much sense to parse a checkbox for bbcode anyway.
  preparsecode($value);

4. Replace line 1621:

if ($field['type'] == 'checkbox')

with

if ($field['type'] == 'checkbox' && is_array($value)) // Added && is_array() because $value may be an empty string if no checkboxes are checked.

5. Replace line 1645:

elseif (empty($value) && $field['required'])

with

elseif (empty($value) && !is_numeric($value) && $field['required']) // Added !is_numeric() to make it possible to save a value of 0

.-marco-.

Hi all :)

I have the index.php attachment problem.

I have SMF 2.0.1 wit FF 8 and this pakages:

Code Highlighting    0.7.4    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
2.    Vote polls with points    0.1.3    [ Install Mod ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
3.    InLine Attachments    1.11    [ Install Mod ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
4.    Attachments in Topics    1.0    [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
5.    Login Security    1.0.2.2    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
6.    Member Awards    2.2.3    [ Install Mod ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
7.    PNG Message Icons    1.3.1    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
8.    Send Locked Topics To Bottom    1.0    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
9.    Aeva ~ Auto-Embed Video & Audio    7.2    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
10.    Drafts

I have modify the Display.php and disinstall aeva but the error is still there.

I don't understund how I can resolve this problem.

Thank you very much for your help and sorry for my bad english.

Cheers ;)

PS: I don't have this file for modification: sources/aeva-gallery.php

pixeleyes

I'm using AEVA Lite so want to add recent post  'EMBED VIDEO' on SP portal.
I got this code from SP and this code is working fine, 
But this code search video from entire forum and bring but I want video only from specific board instead of entire forum boards. So it could be possible?

<?php

if (!cache_get_data('recent_video'10800))
{
$posts ssi_recentPosts(150nullnull'array'false);

$search '';
foreach ($posts as $post)
$search .= $post['body'];

$matches = array();
preg_match_all('%http://(?:\S+\.swf\b|\S+?youtube\S+)%'$search$matches);
cache_put_data('recent_video'$matches10800);
}
else
$matches cache_get_data('recent_video'10800);

if (!empty(
$matches) && !empty($matches[0][0]))
{
$video str_replace(array('"''&quot;'), '',  $matches[0][0]);

echo '<object width="300" height="250"><param name="movie" value="'$video'&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="'$video'&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="300" height="250"></embed></object>';
}
?>

Mk-Fr

Please We would like one Quota by Member

By file is nice but not enough

oziboy

This has probably been covered in an earlier post, but too many to trawl through, so I'll ask again here.

I've tried to use Aeva 1.3 & 1.4 but get the same error message "Cannot find proper destination on the server, please contact your administrator" and wonder if anyone can help me sort this as I don't seem to get it working with the destination folder I currently use, which is -
/public_html/mgal_data/albums. It may be a good program, but I'm yet to find out.

Advertisement: