Previous topic - Next topic

kizley

SMF 1.1.8,DEFAULT

getting this error

Execute Modification ./Sources/MessageIndex.php Test failed

any help plsssssssssssss

Bulakbol

@kizley
Attach your MessageIndex.template.php to your next post and I'll see what I can do.
Please do not PM me for support · My Mods and Theme · SMF Coding Guidelines · Modifications Approval Guidelines

flid

I am also getting Execute Modification ./Sources/MessageIndex.php Test failed

I have 1.1.8 Default theme.

I've attached my MessageIndex.php

Chas Large

Hi Bulakbol,

I have installed V2.1 of the mod on my board (running SMF 1.1.8 and it works great on the default themes. Thank you.

I also have the Dilber Multicolor 1.1 theme and have tried to modify the Board and Message index templates. It seemed to work for test but then members kept getting Template Parse errors and could not navigate the forum correctly. I restored backups of the original templates and all was well, thus proving it was what I had done that caused the errors.

Could I please ask you to do the mod for me on the two templates, see attached.

Regards

Chas
My Modifications :)  My Forum

Please DO NOT PM me with support requests. Post the problem in the appropriate Support Board so everyone can benefit from the advice given.

Bulakbol

I'll see what I can do guys.
Please do not PM me for support · My Mods and Theme · SMF Coding Guidelines · Modifications Approval Guidelines

nina-nina

I installed this mod and it looked as it was installed succesfully. But I can't make images to show.  I have followed all the instructions (file extension, etc.), but nothing shows. 

Does it works on all themes?  I have a premium theme-Callisto- and I have 1.1.8 version.

I would love to be able to have images adde to identify my boards!

Chas Large

Quote from: nina-nina on May 17, 2009, 11:08:58 AM
I installed this mod and it looked as it was installed succesfully. But I can't make images to show.  I have followed all the instructions (file extension, etc.), but nothing shows. 

Does it works on all themes?  I have a premium theme-Callisto- and I have 1.1.8 version.

I would love to be able to have images adde to identify my boards!
No it doesn't hence my request for a mod to the Dilber theme. I'm sure, given time Bulakbol will help you out and there is a mod given on page 1 if you're confident with coding.

Please DO NOT PM me with support requests. Post the problem in the appropriate Support Board so everyone can benefit from the advice given.

sandmannd

Quote from: Bulakbol on May 05, 2009, 10:29:54 PM

@sandmannd
I have to look at your BoardIndex.template.php tho. Then I can tell you what to do.

Been busy so didn't get back to you. Here is my php file. Thanks.

MaXiForum.cz

Hi guys,
this modification is amazing, but in the error log I have errors in BoardIndex.template.php file.

Where would be a mistake please?
Original BoardIndex.template.php is in the attach.

Thanks a lot!

Bulakbol

@Chas_Large
Sorry for the delayed reply. Try the attached edited files.

Bulakbol

@flid
Here's your edited MessageIndex.php.

@sandmannd and MaxiPes
I'll get back to you. If you are using custom theme, let me know.

MaXiForum.cz

Hi Bulakbol,
my mistake.
Sorry and thank ;)

Chas Large

Quote from: Bulakbol on May 20, 2009, 05:21:53 AM
@Chas_Large
Sorry for the delayed reply. Try the attached edited files.
Thanks Bulakbol, that did the trick, much obliged. :)
Chas

kingkingston

Anyone know how to make a picture blend in to the background better ?

like a transparent picture or something

Chas Large

Quote from: kingkingston on May 21, 2009, 01:38:21 AM
Anyone know how to make a picture blend in to the background better ?

like a transparent picture or something
Use an image editing program and save it as PNG or GIF, these are the only two formats that support TRANSPARENCY. Most good graphics programs will allow you to specify the background colour as the transparent colour.
Try SUMOPAINT.com or netpaint

Bulakbol

@Chas_Large
You're welcome. Thank you too for helping.

@KingKingston
Chas_Large is right. I am using photoshop though.

@sandmannd
SMF is rejecting the file. I cannot attach to my post. I'll try it again later.

@MexiPes
This mod was properly installed in your BoardIndex.template.php.

MaXiForum.cz

Yes, my mistake sorry ;)

Bulakbol

@MaxiPes
Cool. Thank you for letting me know.

@sandmannd
Here's your edited BoardIndex.template.php. Please try it.

romper

Bulakbol, you helped me with my boardindex.template.php before, it worked great, but I had some problems with forum so I deleted all packages, changed many things and re-install. I see that again I need to change chmod to 777, but that is not the problem. Installation of your package went without problems and I tested it with stop.png...it works but it shows 2 images instead of 1. So I help stop sign and another one with it. What changed to create this double image?

Here is my boardindex...if it helps.

Bulakbol

@romper
Your BoardIndex.template.php is fine. I can't find any problem with it.

Advertisement: