File: /storage/ssd4/929/1691929/public_html/Sources/ManageSettings.php
Line: 2533

array('id_form')

Kindred

Change the column to allow null:
ALTER TABLE `x` CHANGE `title` `title` TEXT NULL

or, give it a default value as empty string:
ALTER TABLE `x` CHANGE `title` `title` TEXT NOT NULL DEFAULT ''

(where table `x` is the table that contains the title column....   not sure which one, off the top of my head)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Jeremy M.

Quote from: Kindred on February 25, 2019, 07:00:32 AM

(where table `x` is the table that contains the title column....   not sure which one, off the top of my head)

Is this in ManageSettings.php? If so, I can't find the code or I don't know where to put it.

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

No, that would be something you would have to do to your database, for example through phpMyAdmin.
Slava
Ukraini!

"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Jeremy M.

I'm about to give up, honestly.  I can't find it anywhere in my database and my hosting provider isn't any help.

dorukum123

Hey everyone,

I am trying to install this mod to my smf 2.0.15. I was able to install it and I can see index.php?action=form which is empty, however when it comes to access index.php?action=admin;area=modsettings;ff81d36=f2f5d08913f7e09f56d2a68b445a7b72 to create  forms, I see a blank page.

I already reinstalled twice however it is not working. Can you please help?

Kindred

well, additional problem now -- if you have installed twice, you probably have duplicated code.

original problem -- did you receive any errors on registration?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

dorukum123

I haven't received any error but removed / reinstalled the pack. Still seeing blank page :(

IS there any other custom form I can use?

Biology Forums

Quote from: dorukum123 on April 21, 2019, 10:44:48 AM
I haven't received any error but removed / reinstalled the pack. Still seeing blank page :(

What form would you like to make? You could always create one on your own without all the bloat and limitations of a mod

dorukum123

Quote from: Study Force on April 21, 2019, 12:51:35 PM
Quote from: dorukum123 on April 21, 2019, 10:44:48 AM

What form would you like to make? You could always create one on your own without all the bloat and limitations of a mod

Hey, I want to create a custom form where the user will answer the questions and it will automatically create a thread on specific category. It is weird that I can't install it :(

fyi; I am new to SMF

Kindred

in which case, this mod IS the best option....

Ok...  When you say "removed" - do you mean "uninstalled" or "deleted"? (They are two very different things)

Are you using the default theme? If not, did you select the checkbox to install the mod into your custom theme(s)?
Слaва
Украинi

dorukum123

Attaching a screenshot. So I only delete / install packages from the package manager.

When I checked now, I can see that the setup goes to my default theme instead of my custom one. But I can't edit the path.

What should I do to apply this to my current theme?

I also go back to old theme however it is still now allowing me to use the mod anyway.

I also added what exactly I see when I try to use the mod.

Thanks.

Kindred

if you DELETE from the package manager, then you remove any capability of actually uninstalling the mod automatically.
If you delete a version of the mod and then install another version, then you have duplicated the install.

you must uninstall, then delete or install

so, to get it into your custom theme -- uninstall the mod.
reinstall the mod, this time, check your theme during the installation process.
Слaва
Украинi

dorukum123

Quote from: Kindred on April 23, 2019, 01:26:04 PM
if you DELETE from the package manager, then you remove any capability of actually uninstalling the mod automatically.
If you delete a version of the mod and then install another version, then you have duplicated the install.

you must uninstall, then delete or install

so, to get it into your custom theme -- uninstall the mod.
reinstall the mod, this time, check your theme during the installation process.

I understand what you are saying.

Did you check the screenshots? I already uninstalled and then even deleted afterwards.

I am able to remove the mod and install it from scratch. And during the installation, it doesnt ask me to choose the theme. I also tried with the default theme as it is choosing that one.

Do you mind sharing a discord/ts or something for contacting you in private for this?

Please help.. need this one desperately.

Atomixx

Quote from: Alexa Lynne on March 04, 2019, 06:09:43 PM

I'm about to give up, honestly.  I can't find it anywhere in my database and my hosting provider isn't any help.

I had the same exact problem. Off the top of my head I cant remember, but if you send me your error message I'll be able to help you fix it. You can fix it through phpmyadmin.

Deathinflames

This is a great mod, we've been using it for quite some time and the reason i am making this post is to receive clarification on how to deal with people that attempt to the view the forms while not logged in. Currently it just displays a blank page leaving the user confused. How might i go about adding some simple text informing the user that they need to login to see the form?

GigaWatt

Did you set the permissions properly (guests can see the forms)?
"This is really a generic concept about human thinking - when faced with large tasks we're naturally inclined to try to break them down into a bunch of smaller tasks that together make up the whole."

"A 500 error loosely translates to the webserver saying, "WTF?"..."

shadav

i'm not sure what happened
I tried to install this and after install, it redirects me to a blank page.... if i click back button and click on any admin links i get a blank page...i was able to use my back button to get back to the package list and unistall this
i'm assuming it's not playing nicely with another mod

Kindred

look in your server error log....   when you get a blank page, it's a php core error....    and you need to look at the server log to figure out what.
Слaва
Украинi

Advertisement: