News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Topic Ratings

Started by Oldiesmann, January 20, 2005, 01:59:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

herace

Please update for 2.0 RC4

yes100

*push*
anyone found a solution for this ( or is very motivated to update this ;) ) for 2.0 RC5?

Edit: As it seems only the author can do something about this here a link of a topic I just started for a paid mod ;)

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=431866.msg3028165#msg3028165

-=[Vyorel]=-

Any updates for SMF 2.0.1. Please... :D
My mods for SMF - [6].

Oldiesmann

I will look into upgrading it later today after I get my SMF+G2 update out.
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

vkot

Will it include member group permissions? I don't want all forum members to be able to rate topics.
For specialized SMF installation/customization, Web Development, Linux Server Administration, click here.
Για εξειδικευμένες υπηρεσίες στα παραπάνω, πατήστε εδώ.

-=[Vyorel]=-

Quote from: Oldiesmann on November 09, 2011, 03:23:19 PM
I will look into upgrading it later today after I get my SMF+G2 update out.
So it's ready?
My mods for SMF - [6].

Anthems

Any news about the upgrade? I used this mod in the 1.* version and I recently changed to 2.0 and there's no mod as simple as this for topic ratings.

It would be really helpful if someone could adapt it to the newer version of smf.

Thanks.

Anthems

@Glasso
You have this mod working on 2.0?

Glasso

Oops, my bad. It is Topic Rating bar.

Removed my earlier post.

nixlike

Glad to see that there is another Topic Rating mod, hopefully soon out for SMF 2+ and working with basic features, not like the other mod. Looking forward to see an update for new SMF versions :)

Anthems

Unfortunately, this one seems to be dead.

nixlike

nixlike

Is this mod still alive or is it dead for real?

Anthems

Come on! If I had a clue on how to update this, I'd do it myself. Unfortunately, I don't.

Please, Oldiesmann, this is the only Rating Topic mod that works perfectly. Buggo's mod is beautiful, full of charts and sparkling stars but the functionality is nothing compared to this one.

Please, update it.

Anthems

I keep hoping that someone is skilled enough to make this work again, so I'll keep asking from time to time.

It would really mean the world is someone could update this mod to the latest SMF versions.

Thanks.

Oldiesmann

I stopped updating it in part because I forgot about it and in part because I was under the impression that someone else had made a ratings mod for 2.0 that did essentially the same thing. I will look into upgrading this soon. Right now I'm working on plans for upgrading/overhauling another website I help out with, but I should have some time next week to work on this.
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

Anthems

Sure, man.

There's no mod working like this one. This one is simple and efficient.

The one that exists has lots of problems merging with the forum (I cannot add visible ratings to the boards menu) and I cannot rate my own topics. Sure it has all those statistics graphics but for me it's not an important feature.

If I can help anyway, please let me know.

Thanks.

Anthems

Hi!

Any developments on this mod?

vkot

I have waited long enough for this mod to resurrect. I think I'll pay for Post Ratings Pro (unfortunately, only the Pro has Topic Ratings, and it's expensive :( )
For specialized SMF installation/customization, Web Development, Linux Server Administration, click here.
Για εξειδικευμένες υπηρεσίες στα παραπάνω, πατήστε εδώ.

Advertisement: